Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:26 PM
To be able to enjoy all of the features available to the community, share your opinions and respond to threads etc, you have to sign up for a member account. Registration is free and only takes a moment to complete.
To sign up, click on the Register link above any page and fill in the form. You may or may not be registered right away, you may need to validate your email address before your account is registered. We advice you use a valid email to register for this reason
If you already a registered member, you can Log In by clicking on the Log In button at the top of any page.
Enter your Username and the Password you used when you registered. If you check the "Remember Me" box you will not have to sign in when you visit in future.
You may hide your Username from the online list by checking No in "Show my name on the users online list" box. Administrators will still be able to see your online status, but other members will not be able to.
Click on the Forgotten Password message on the Log In to recover forgotten password. You will need to provide your username and answer the anit-spam question for a password reset email to be sent to you. Check the email address you registered with to reset password
Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:24 PM
Creating New Topics
1. Before creating a new thread, perform a quick Search to see if a topic about the same subject already exist. If there is, reply to that topic instead of creating another topic on the same subject.
3. If your search does not come up with a desired result, go ahead and post your thread. Do so only if you have something of substance to say on the subject yourself.
4. Use a descriptive Subject Line and don't use all-caps or excessive punctuation in thread titles
5. Please do not start any game related topics such as "Count to a Hundred" or questions such as "What is The Weather Is Like Where you are". Useless threads like those are considered Spam and will not be tolerated
1. Your reply should be as detailed and informative as can possibly be. Refrain from replies as such "ITA" "Me Too" and the likes. Save yourself the trouble and nod behind your computer if that is what it takes.
2. When posting follow the Golden Rule, treat others as you'd like to be treated, don't be insulting and don't harass others. We are real people with real feelings. We are here to chitchat about shows we watch, don't make it unpleasant for anyone
3. Things can be frustrating so by all means vent all you want, constructive criticism is welcome. Taking pot-shots however is not. If you dislike/hate something, there must be a reason behind it
4. Do not let majority opinion sway you or dissuade you from posting opinions of your own. All opinions are welcome, they make for a well rounded discussion, a pleasant chat.
5. Disagree without flaming. You can respond with a different point of view without personally attacking someone else' view. On the other hand, ff someone disagrees with you, that doesn't automatically mean that they are flaming you. If you have the misfortune of being flamed, don't engage them, use the Report button in their post to Report them anonymously.
6. Don't post whole copyrighted articles, post a snippet and provide a follow up link to the whole content. Always remember to give credit to the source
7. Typos, we all make them but please try to use proper spelling, capitalization, punctuation and formatting. This way the posts are easy to read and understand