• Please log in to reply
1456 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

I hope Katherine comes back soon -- I've missed her snark!

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

Re: Caroline/Klaus -- She's not a hybrid because she doesn't have the werewolf gene. They need the gene and then Klaus' blood makes them the vampire part of the hybrid.

I like the chemistry. BUT he did just basically order Tyler to put her life in danger. So, he's really gonna have to work for her forgiveness, imo. I don't think Tyler or Matt treat her particularly well (Matt called her a mean girl at her funeral!) and Joseph Morgan is a stronger actor, so I'm willing to go there if the show can provide me with a reason to forgive. We'll see.

I don't think any of the vampires are better than any of the other. They've all killed someone. Granted, Caroline's only killed three people, but still once you've taken a life...it's kind all up in the air. Plus, like the rest of them, she will compel people if she wants something, right or wrong. I suspend my morals because I root for her anyway (Katherine too).

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Didn't anyone tell her both Charlize Theron and Julia Roberts are playing the Evil Queen? No more auditions...

#4 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

I must say, I LOVE that dress she's got on.

Elena has always been a horrible friend to Caroline. From the moment she didn't go to the Sherriff about Damon using her as a suck and f*ck toy. Stefan at least didn't know Caroline to really care -- Damon's his brother. But Elena knew Caroline her entire life. I hate that Caroline never gets to voice that and has to be all "you deserve to be happy, Stefan would want that."

UGH

#5 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

iambre -- you should!! It's such a fun show and much smarter than you'd think it would be (though sometimes I get beyond pissed about it).

#6 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

Wendy -- sadly no that's really Matt Davis. His online personality, Ernesto Riley, is batshit crazpy. Oy.

#7 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

I absolutely LOVE this video

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

I was rewatching season 2 today and it made me fully realize how easily I could root for Klaroline. Tyler was a huge ass. She had a gun to her head and he just STOOD THERE. Grrrr.

Nothing will ever make up for that. The bite is a bit different for me because Klaus was setting it up so he could heal Caroline and they'd be indebted. He'd never met her before. She didn't really matter for him. Caroline had done everything in her power to help Tyler and he stood there while Jules held a gun on her. Then, when he came to give the nonapology, he's all "I'm confused, I don't know who to believe." Dick. You believe the girl who was there for you through your transition. Grrrr. That episode made me pissed at Tyler all over again. Plus, he hasn't done anything since then for her. How many times did he have those "visits" with Rebekah (Beks you can do better too!).

#8 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Wendy -- sadly no that's really Matt Davis. His online personality, Ernesto Riley, is batshit crazpy. Oy.

Whoa! Are you saying he is responsible for that fanfic? If so then he is nuttier than the 12 years old in that fanbase.

Yes he is.

Who came up with the name Klaroline? Sounds like an incurable desease lol

Not me!! Fandom...

But okay, I concede in that Klaus has yet to personally hurt Caroline the way that Damon or even Tyler has but still, I am wary of seeing her in a paring with him.

That reminds me, did anyone feel a little sorry for him when all his siblings turned on him last week? He deserves to be desserted by them and more but still, Joseph Morgan's soulful look when he realized it was a no go was pitiful

I think Joseph Morgan, Paul Wesley and Candice Accola are the best actors on the show. They are so underrated. I'm very excited to see how the Klaus/Caroline story goes. We'll see. As you know, I'm very Caroline Fan First so they best treat her well in these things!

#9 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

How excited are we for the EW covers, btw? I'm a subscriber so I get what they give me (and I'm not bat shit crazy or 15 so I wont be getting the ones that don't come w/ my subscription). My fave is the threesome though I think they all look good.

http://popwatch.ew.c...-which-is-best/

#10 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image

#11 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:42 PM

I am over Stefan/Elena so now I am keeping my fingers crossed for Stefan/Katherine. I never thought I'd ship these two but I am so effing mad at Elena right now and really, Stefan is no better than Katherine :/

Hey, what do you think of Klaus and Caroline. I was all for it in the moment but when I had time to think about it, it'd be just as bad as Damon/Caroline. He manipulated her into accepting his blood but I am confused, is she now a hybrid too?

#12 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted Image

#13 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:40 PM

Look at Elena trying pretend to be a good friend to Caroline

Posted Image

The body language is as different as day and night.
Posted Image

#14 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

I have all of season 3 up to the current episode saved on my DVR. I might start watching the season this week so I can contribute to this thread.

#15 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

Damon's ability to deflect blame never cease to amaze me.

http://www.springboa...036/677/429281/

#16 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

This is a haunting fan made video, it highlights all the reasons why Elena should not want to be in the same room as either Salvator boy, let alone have a relationship with either.

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

#17 Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

Great new article that talks about Caroline.

http://insidetv.ew.c...visit-ew-video/

I'm really glad that they aren't rushing the Caroline/Klaus thing. The actors have definite chemistry, but I need to see him earn her. Unlike Tyler and Matt, where the relationships were based on Caroline's insecurities or desire to take care of others.

#18 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

Candice sounds very positive about the possibility of Caroline/Klaus but I need more that her enthusiasm to even entertain the thought of Klaus/Caroline.

He is the biggest bad so I need a really really good reason to want one of our heroines with him.

Too bad they aren't going that route with Elijah.

#19 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

I wonder if someone if impersonating the Alaric actor.

Scroll down to read his take on Elena/Alaric and fanfic he writes after that.

https://twitter.com/#!/ernestoriley

#20 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

Whoa! Are you saying he is responsible for that fanfic? If so then he is nuttier than the 12 years old in that fanbase.

Who came up with the name Klaroline? Sounds like an incurable desease lol

I understand what you are saying about Tyler but wasn't his temper a side effect of his beast form? I thought the uncontrollable bursts of anger was a curse all wares suffer?

But okay, I concede in that Klaus has yet to personally hurt Caroline the way that Damon or even Tyler has but still, I am wary of seeing her in a paring with him.

That reminds me, did anyone feel a little sorry for him when all his siblings turned on him last week? He deserves to be desserted by them and more but still, Joseph Morgan's soulful look when he realized it was a no go was pitiful