Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:14 PM

Is anyone watching this season? It is collecting dust in my DVR

#2 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:41 AM

I didn't watch the whole season but I was disappointed when John was evicted. He gave the best DRs. Liz and Austin were nauseating.

#3 Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:47 PM

Big Brother will debut with a special two-night premiere on Wednesday, June 24 and Thursday, June 25, both at 8/7c. The Thursday edition, featuring the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen, moves to its regular time period on July 2 at 9/8c. The Sunday broadcast premieres June 28 at 8/7c.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

Big Brother After Dark is back on the new Pop Channel formerly know as TVGN.

Live Feed access is available to buy now with a 25% off discount.

http://www.cbs.com/s...tcid=CIA6000aba

#4 BBJunkie

BBJunkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:13 PM

I am here for it!

#5 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

Is it an all new cast?

#6 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:42 PM

Is it an all new cast?

I hope so because I have no interest watching old hgs again. Returning hgs may give me a reason not to watch.

However, the official BB twitter account tweeted this out yesterday. I hope it's not an indication that we may see returning hgs.

https://twitter.com/...780452632113152

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:08 AM

That list is so random. Diane, Drew and Derrick from last year? Please.

I'll love to see Diane Henry play again. I miss those times when 90% of the house guest were hardcore strategic and physical players.

#8 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:33 PM

I can't see Jeff and Jordan doing BB again or Will Kirby for that matter.

besides them, everyone on that list will do it in w minute 

#9 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

I can't see Jeff and Jordan doing BB again or Will Kirby for that matter.

besides them, everyone on that list will do it in w minute 

They'll do it it the insensitive is worth it. 

#10 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:34 PM

If you have the live feed already, Jeff will be introducing the new hgs tomorrow at 11am EST. Other media outlets will release their interviews on Wednesday.

CHVFazBUcAIOgQf.png

Are you all ready? House pics!

http://www.etonline....he_new_house/#1

#11 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

The new houseguests will be officially introduced to viewers over the course of Big Brother’s two-night premiere – the first group on Wednesday, June 24 and the second on Thursday, June 25. The season’s twist, which CBS promises “will shake up the house all summer long,” will be revealed soon.

While we speculate, let’s meet the new crop of houseguests we do know – from a pro wrestler and poker player to a personal trainer and a former Texas A&M football player.

Meet the New Houseguests

Audrey Middleton is 'Big Brother's' first transgender contestant

audrey-middleton-big-brother-casting-pho

"Big Brother" Season 17 has cast its first transgender contestant with Audrey Middleton. 

Middleton's transgender status was not part of CBS'  cast announcement on Tuesday morning (June 16). However,  TMZ reported the news while the houseguests were busily participating in press interviews for the new season. 

Middleton was pulled from talking with reporters as soon as the news broke and CBS was prompted to release the following statement:

"Audrey Middleton is a 'Big Brother' super fan who applied online, like many other hopeful Houseguests, and was open about her transition in the application process. It is customary for 'Big Brother' Houseguests to share personal news inside the house, and Audrey plans to discuss her story with the houseguests in her own words during the premiere episode."

Middleton had hinted that she was going to be bringing something new to the show in her CBS casting video. 

"I think I'm bringing in a very versatile perspective of a character that hasn't been brought before," she says. "I think there's a chance I could be a misunderstood hero."

Middleton's assimilation into the "Big Brother" house -- which has had its share of racist and homophobic roommates in the past -- will be happening just before Caitlyn Jenner debuts her docu-series, "I am Cait" on E! 

"Big Brother" is far from the first reality show to feature a transgender person. "The Surreal Life" recruited Alexis Arquette in 2006. Before "Orange Is the New Black," Laverne Cox first appeared on "I Want to Work for Diddy" in 2008 -- the same year " America's Next Top Model" featured their first transgender model. "The Real World" followed suit by casting their first transgender roommate with Katelynn Cusanelli in 2009. 

"Big Brother" Season 17 kicks off Wednesday, June 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Photo/Video credit: CBS

Possible spoiler for this seasons new twist

Spoiler

#12 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:45 AM

More info about the twist.

Big Brother Announces 'Takeover' Twist, Special Guests for Season 17

Surely the contestants on Big Brother‘s 17th season are expecting a few curveballs throughout the summer — but are they prepared for a new twist every week?

The CBS reality staple on Wednesday announced its “BB Takeover” theme for the upcoming cycle, which will feature surprise guests who will unleash new twists into the game each week.

“This is going to be the biggest Big Brother ever! Surprise guests, twists every week all summer long and, of course, Zingbot!” executive producer Rich Meehan said in a statement. “But the Houseguests better keep their focus, because Big Brother is all about relationships. Trust me, with all the twists and turns, those bonds will be more important than ever, because at the end of the week, it’s your housemates that send you packing on eviction night.”

The first two mystery guests will appear during Big Brother‘s two-night premiere — airing Wednesday, June 24, and Thursday, June 25, at 8/7c — and will reveal twists that could affect both the contestants and the viewers.

#13 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

I haven't studied maths in a long long time, I am sure I can still count to 3.

I don't need to be that far advanced in Math however, to count how many African America they bothered to cast this season. 

#14 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:35 PM

People tend to draw near to people they can relate to in new and/or stressful situations. That is why we get a guys alliance made up of familiar faces almost every season. It's human nature so I don't fault them. However this causes minorities or people who cannot identify with the larger common group to become outsiders right away and targeted if they end up on the wrong side of the alliance that teamed up with the first HoH. I blame Allison Grodner for the lopsided casting because she gives the ultimate approval on who will be cast or not.

This issue with casting is the reason why I believe BB11 was the last great season. It had a diverse cast and because the house was setup in teams right away it took away the need for people to gravitate to only the people they feel comfortable and familiar with from the start.

#15 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:49 PM

We can forget this season, right?

Anyhow, this is Miss Cleo the BB super fan.

http://www.vcstar.co...armacy_86817954

https://twitter.com/misscleobb

Edited by iambre, 15 September 2015 - 07:49 PM.