• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

Anyone catch Kristen Chenoweth? I absolutely adore her, she is as cute as bottom.

I miss Jeana -_-

All of this. I really just found KC on GCB and she's great. The RHOOC hasn't been the same since Lauri and Jeana left.

Oh, and I could have hugged Jeana for calling Vicki out on being a hypocrite last night. I was sad she didn't play Plead the Fifth.

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

The lady who plays Adele on Greys is on WWHL defending fucking Chris Brown!

She said he is a beautiful person, that she doesn't think he and Rihanna were ever broken up implying that they put up a front for the public and that "love is love" and how people acted as if he was the first guy to ever hit someone. Like she didn't get the "fuss"

If she didn't look her age, I'd think her a silly silly teenager

Wow. That's so special brand of stupid she's got going on there. I hope Andy shut her down. He probably didn't, but I wish he had. (BTW being on the west coast is messing up my TV viewing -- I'm missing everything!)

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

Anyone catch Kristen Chenoweth? I absolutely adore her, she is as cute as bottom.

I miss Jeana -_-

All of this. I really just found KC on GCB and she's great. The RHOOC hasn't been the same since Lauri and Jeana left.

Oh, and I could have hugged Jeana for calling Vicki out on being a hypocrite last night. I was sad she didn't play Plead the Fifth.

You mean happy she didn't plead the 5th right?

Kristen Chenoweth is the walking definition of a Southern lady

Nope, I'm sad that Jeana didn't play please the 5th. I like when they give scandalous answers and she's not under contract anymore so I think she would.

I 100% agree on KC.

#4 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

I miss Jeana -_-

#5 Rhodes

Rhodes

Cordial

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

I miss Jeana -_-

You did mean button didn't you? :lol I've seen her on Glee, she sings pretty well too and she can dance and act. She stars occasionally on the show as a sex starved substitute (Spanish I think) teacher. Really funny too.

#6 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

I miss Jeana -_-

You did mean button didn't you? :lol I've seen her on Glee, she sings pretty well too and she can dance and act. She stars occasionally on the show as a sex starved substitute (Spanish I think) teacher. Really funny too.

Caught red handed

I was trying to incorporate her behind in that phrase. "Cute as a bottom" sounded more acceptable than "cute as a ass" :lol

#7 Rhodes

Rhodes

Cordial

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Caught red handed

I was trying to incorporate her behind in that phrase. "Cute as a bottom" sounded more acceptable than "cute as a ass" :lol

Oh I don't know about that, I've met some cute asses from time to time. Some are on people, some ARE people, but, all cute asses nonetheless. Now, I don't generally check out female asses so I wouldn't know anything about it being cute. Male asses are my thing, just like to..........I'm sorry, what was the question again?

#8 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

I miss Jeana -_-

You mean happy she didn't plead the 5th right?

Kristen Chenoweth is the walking definition of a Southern lady

#9 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Having this show on 5 nights a week took away from its initial charm.

I think Andy Cohen is annoying and WWHL is nothing but a vehicle for him to fame whore.

#10 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

I haven't watched a full season of RHOC since Jeana left, she will always be my favorite OC wife. I'm sorry I missed her calling out Vicki. Watching Vicki nag her kids gives me high blood pressure. I don't know how her kids can stand to be around her when she nags them.

#11 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

I haven't watched a full season of RHOC since Jeana left, she will always be my favorite OC wife. I'm sorry I missed her calling out Vicki. Watching Vicki nag her kids gives me high blood pressure. I don't know how her kids can stand to be around her when she nags them.

Good thing you haven't watched this season because she was like a bad case of shingles when her daughter had surgery recently. She managed to make the girl's sickness all about her.

I didn't start watching RHOC until last season so I can't say anything about Jeana. I kinda like Tamra throwing A drink in her face last season. She seems too judgmental to me.

#12 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

She said he is a beautiful person, that she doesn't think he and Rihanna were ever broken up implying that they put up a front for the public and that "love is love" and how people acted as if he was the first guy to ever hit someone. Like she didn't get the "fuss"

#13 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

I'll spoil myself silly if I lived on the west coast

Link of Loretta Devine defending Chris Brown. Unfortunately there are many like her, most are smart in that they keep it to themselves

#14 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

Wow. That's so special brand of stupid she's got going on there. I hope Andy shut her down. He probably didn't, but I wish he had. (BTW being on the west coast is messing up my TV viewing -- I'm missing everything!)

Very stupid. She sounded so ridiculous, the other guest, I didn't catch her name, was trying her best to keep a straight face

No, Andy didn't stop her from inserting her foot into her mouth. He wouldn't be doing his job if he did lol

#15 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

Andy doesn't care what guests say - he's all about ratings. I bet he's loving the extra hits bravotv.com is getting as a result.

#16 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

Did anyone see Margaret Cho on WWHL last night? She doesn't want to have a retarded baby. Andy's reaction was hilarious

#17 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

One thing I can say about Maggie Cho is she is a free spirit. She is a bisexual who doesn't believe in monogamy.

#18 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Tootsie is bringing the 80's do back!

#19 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

I loved the Facts of Life reunion with Tootie and Natalie! That was the first episode of WWHL I've watched and enjoyed in a long time.

#20 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:29 AM

Oh, and how random that Mindy Cohn is the godmother to 2 of Brangelina's kids?