• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

LOL If I were Melissa and Kathy, I'd switch alliances damn quick. Bravo aint getting rid of Teresa anytime soon. Caroline and Jacqueline, OTH, could be on the chopping block.

#22 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

OMG Mike Tyson totally doesn't believe Melissa. I did find it funny he called out himself and Teresa (and add in Melissa w/ her foreclosure which she then was like no really we're fine) on being bankrupt while living in a mansion.

But yeah, this episode is lame.

#23 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

Theresa is not passing no torch. She will fight Melissa tooth and nail to remain the queen B

Right? LOL Even if she did, it wouldn't matter. For whatever reason, Teresa sells and the rest don't. Without her, Bravo would be down revenue.

#24 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

My problem was this -- Andy asked Caroline what Teresa did and she had NOTHING. She finally chocked out she said mean things about me in the tabloids, that I laughed at her problems. I read the intouch she's talking about. She didn't make fun of Caroline (melissa or kathy) The mag did a quote box on the page of the article was quotes they had said in blogs, interviews or on the show. Teresa didn't do that.

I'm so sick of Caroline's crazy. Fix your own shit first. You've got two mama's boys, a daughter with no self esteem and siblings you don't speak to.

#25 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

Joe is defending his homophobic slurs, he is doing a nice job but I wish Theresa will shut up and let him speak. If she stopped making excuses for him maybe he'll learn the Jersey way is not the acceptable and that it is offensive no matter how ignorant he is

#26 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

He's apologized, I hope they let it go. He also must learn to watch his mouth

Exactly Theresa, Jacqueline should not take to heart anything printed in those rags

#27 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

I saw the ratings for the premier posted on SZ. Link

BRAVO'S “Watch What Happens Live” EARNS HIGHEST RATED PREMIERE OF THE SERIES WITH OVER 1.7 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS
Featuring Teresa And Joe Giudice From “The Real Housewives of New Jersey”

Posted Image

NEW YORK – June 19, 2012 – Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” earned its highest rated season premiere ever among all key demos with over 1.7 million total viewers and 1 million adults 18 – 49, marking a double digit increase (64 percent and 59 percent respectively) compared to the season six premiere (1/8/12). Hosted by Andy Cohen, the season seven premiere on Sunday, June 17th featured Teresa and Joe Giudice from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” who discussed the struggles they have been experiencing with their family this season. For clips from Sunday’s episode visit

Caroline et all must be thrilled!

#28 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Juicy looks like a duck in that picture

#29 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

Too late now, Theresa won't have them on her team anymore. Remember she's not spoken to them since the reunion

#30 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

Geez, Andy just busted Slade's profile on the millionaire dating site. Lol!

#31 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

That was a bitch move but I hate Slade so whatever lol

#32 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

LOL If I were Melissa and Kathy, I'd switch alliances damn quick. Bravo aint getting rid of Teresa anytime soon. Caroline and Jacqueline, OTH, could be on the chopping block.

Theresa is done with them. I think she will become friendly with Kathy before any of those other women

It is ironic that their fixation on her made her the star of the show. They elevated her to where she is without meaning to lol

#33 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Mike Tyson is still relevant? Andy please

I don't like Melissa's hair

#34 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:17 PM

Theresa is not passing no torch. She will fight Melissa tooth and nail to remain the queen B

#35 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

Right? LOL Even if she did, it wouldn't matter. For whatever reason, Teresa sells and the rest don't. Without her, Bravo would be down revenue.

Theresa is good for TV. Melissa is trying but she is too concerned about how she is coming across to surpass Theresa as far as entertaining personality go

Her cook books are also very well written, while people buy it because of her I think the easy recipes make a huge difference

#36 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

How can an episode with Teresa and Renee be so dull

Teresa doesn't watch Mob Wives, Renee doesn't watch RHONJ either.

#37 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

I don't know how else to say it. Caroline is so full of shit. Andy asked her if she'll forgive Tre if she apologizes but no, Caroline will only forgive her she sees that Tre is treating people, not justher, in a way she approves

#38 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:23 PM

Are they going to bring them in together or Teresa still doesn't want to be in the same room as Caroline lol

Andy has to bring up the toast. She didn't mention Kathy so fucking what!

Teresa does have a point, someone is putting things about her out there. They need a statement from US!. Only way to get the real truth

Teresa keep saying Caroline is 50 but I think her point is that Caroline is menopausal. Caroline herself said that is why she acts like a bitch

#39 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

I'm so sick of Caroline's crazy. Fix your own shit first. You've got two mama's boys, a daughter with no self esteem and siblings you don't speak to.

All of these things are her fault

She cuddles her boys and the reason Lauren has low self esteem is because her own mother don't think she is as worthy as her brothers

#40 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

Andy just tweeted to Perez Hilton to break a leg on tomorrow's Fall premier of Watch What Happens Live.

Guess who the other quest is. None other than Teresa Guidice