• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Geesh. Brandi is so trashed tonight. I alternate between liking her and not, but man she's telling Andy everything she probably shouldn't.

Also, calling 911 for an antibiotic allergy? Sure... I worry for you Brandi. You have two kids. Get your shit together. Leanne and Eddie aren't worth hitting the self destruct button.

#62 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Brandi

Geesh. Brandi is so trashed tonight. I alternate between liking her and not, but man she's telling Andy everything she probably shouldn't.

Same. She can very funny but I feel like she takes the raunchy humor too far

Her dress is more appropriate for a 166 years old. Just because you have the body doesn't mean you can dress like a teenager

I give her a tiny bit of a pass because she got cheated on and is desperate to feel sexy, but it's like, Brandi, you're hot. You know it. We all also know that much of Eddie's love for LR is love for her bank account.

I do like she says what I think, but have more manners than to say.

#63 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

Brandi

Same. She can very funny but I feel like she takes the raunchy humor too far

Her dress is more appropriate for a 166 years old. Just because you have the body doesn't mean you can dress like a teenager

#64 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

I have to catch the repeat of this episode but I agree with the comments above. Brandi is not one to hold her tongue or display decorum however she's coming from an honest place and that I can respect. She keeps it a little too real most times. If she knew or learned how to refrain at times I think she'd be received better by her peers. She shouldn't allow Eddie and Leann's relationship and antics turn her into someone else. They are definitely not worth it. Karma will find them.

#65 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Speaking of Brandi and Leanne Rhimes.

http://www.realityte...-friends-again/

I don't keep up with the Brandi and Leanne feud on twitter, but from the little I have read I think the both of them need to back away from twitter for the sake of the kids that are involved. Fans feast on this kind of drama and even if Brandi and Leanne both decide to keep personal differences for each other off the internets, the fans of each of the women will keep it going.

I probably should have posted this in the RHOBH thread.

#66 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

We talked about Leann's tweets in the BH thread a few days ago. She has no business calling the boys her's on twitter when Eddie won't allow them on Brandi's show

Brandi said in one of talking heads, Paul and Adrianne came to her to tweet something to get Lisa fans off their backs. She won't do it since she is not their bitch

#67 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

Damn life. I missed the RHNJ special!

#68 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

We talked about Leann's tweets in the BH thread a few days ago. She has no business calling the boys her's on twitter when Eddie won't allow them on Brandi's show

Brandi said in one of talking heads, Paul and Adrianne came to her to tweet something to get Lisa fans off their backs. She won't do it since she is not their bitch

I have to agree completely. I think that some are right when they say that it seems like Leann is trying to get a rise out of Brandi. After all no one would refer to someone else's children as their own. A better terminology would of been that Eddie's sons were joining her on the tour, and she was happy about that. But no she actually refers to them as my sons, I don't think so no wonder Brandi thought she was trying to undermine her position in her son's lives. I do have to agree though with the article writer that these two women need to get off Twitter and stop their feud there. All that does is fuel their fans up and even the media. This whole thing just needs to end for the sake of those boys, and or Brandi to finally be able to move on with her life. She's a beautiful woman and she needs to put all this behind her and move on with someone new.

#69 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

I have to agree completely. I think that some are right when they say that it seems like Leann is trying to get a rise out of Brandi. After all no one would refer to someone else's children as their own. A better terminology would of been that Eddie's sons were joining her on the tour, and she was happy about that. But no she actually refers to them as my sons, I don't think so no wonder Brandi thought she was trying to undermine her position in her son's lives. I do have to agree though with the article writer that these two women need to get off Twitter and stop their feud there. All that does is fuel their fans up and even the media. This whole thing just needs to end for the sake of those boys, and or Brandi to finally be able to move on with her life. She's a beautiful woman and she needs to put all this behind her and move on with someone new.

Can you leave a paragraph or two in long posts? It'll make reading the post easier :)

I just realized after reading your post that I am tired of the Leann/Eddie/Brandi feud. I don't follow it in the media, I sure don't want it on the show. I hope the tone for next season is more positive that the previous one

Edited by Ceena, 21 May 2013 - 11:40 AM.

#70 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

I don't follow the Brandi/Eddie/Leann fued at all, but if Brandi gave up the feud she wouldn't be relevant. She would have never been offered a spot on RHOBH without the drama. Brandi is so tuned into the fandom that she knows surrounding herself in drama will keep her name in the tabloids and relevant on RHOBH. She's playing the fame game and she's doing well at it because Leann Rhimes is an insecure nutcase,

#71 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

But are people not tired of the feud though?

Brandi should find anothe revenue to generate drama from. She needs to find a good looking young thing and make it her storyline

#72 OhioTom76

OhioTom76

Friendly

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Did anyone watch the episode when Oprah was on there? Some lady called in, and was like "Hi Oprah...I have a question for Andy...". The look on his face was priceless. They even featured the clip on The Soup and were making fun of it.

Another time I was watching it, and Sharon Needles from RuPauls Drag Race was bartending. She was making some pretty tasteless jokes about drug use, and Andy seemed like he was pissed off at her.

#73 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

As a birth mother, I want to punch the stepmother when she refers to my daughter as hers, so I think it's disgusting that Leanne would call the kids hers.

I still remember when Leanne Rimes was a clean cut 15 year old child prodigy, so it's been weird to see her image go downhill and trashy.

#74 DVRJunkie

DVRJunkie

Cordial

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Well, of course, Andy had Brandi on Monday night after the explosive gossip Adriana revealed at the RHOM union, and, of course, she said it was true.  Now this prompted everyone else ACTUALLY in the involved in the situation to deny it, and now poor, innocent Brandi is crying her eyes out because all she did was tell the truth.  Maybe just maybe for once in your pathetic life you could remember keep your mouth shut about everyone else's business.  

The worst part about this episode was watching Andy pimp out his dad with his mother in the room.  That was really sick.  I just don't understand why he thought that was appropriate or entertaining.  If you want to do that, do it at their house.  Brandi whines about cheating, but she is okay doing that in front of Andy's mom? <_<     

#75 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

Don't forget Kim Zolciak and She by Sheree will be on WWHL tonight!

Oh the shade that will be thrown tonight... can't wait!

#76 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

I miss Sheree. She looks wonderful.

Kim needs to retouch those roots promto. She should stop wearing the wigs, she has beautiful hair.

They are making nice. Me disappointed.

#77 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:12 AM

I have no issue with a step mother wanting a close relationship with her step kids.  But there should always be boundaries.  No step parent should be calling their step kids theirs.  Especially if they are the step parents by divorce and the parent is still alive such as in the case of Brandi and Lee Ann.  As a step parent Lee Ann should respect Brandi's position in her son's lives.  But going around calling them hers is like saying that now that she took Bradi's husband she wants his kids.  Also, these two need to stop it on Social Media, as some have pointed out all this does is cause more of a fire storm of rumors circulating.

As for the RHOA, I miss Sheree as well, she was the kind of character I could like but at times not agree with, but she was a great addition to that cast. I too wish that Kim would knock it off with the wigs, she does have beautiful hair, and for me those wigs make her look kind of trashy but that is just my opinion.