• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 sat413

sat413

Friendly

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

Can never get over MJ dating Jax from Pump Rules.

He is the definition of a man whore. He's coped to having STDs on TV. MJ is one desperate chick to touch that.

He's not even that cute. I saw a photo of him at some red carpet event and he had dirty scuffy shoes on with an expensive suit and way too much greasy hair product.

There's something very fake and cheap about him.

I would bet a lot of it is played up for the camera and some of it is editing but he always struck me as someone with real issues. Whether or not he just needs a lot of attention or needs the instant gratification of being able to "get" girls he is just pathetic. I think his issues with honesty are even worse. I don't want to make it too deep because it is a reality TV show but he is a damn good liar and I don't think that is something to be proud of.

#22 lilygracer

lilygracer

Noob

• 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

I am definitely planning on watching the new season!  I'm glad they finally got rid of Lilly.  She was so boring to watch.  She had great style and hair but that was about it. It will be interesting to see if they replace her or if they talk about her departure on the new season. Reza is my favorite.  He's so funny and actually has a story line.  It really made me so sad when he reconnected with his dad.  MJ is a mess.  I don't know what's going on with her.  She likes to drink and party but she is very good with her dad.  GG just has anger issues.  She likes to fight with everyone and anyone.  I guess she makes the show interesting.  It'll be fun to see what the new season will hold. 

#23 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

I am definitely planning on watching the new season!  I'm glad they finally got rid of Lilly.  She was so boring to watch.  She had great style and hair but that was about it. It will be interesting to see if they replace her or if they talk about her departure on the new season. Reza is my favorite.  He's so funny and actually has a story line.  It really made me so sad when he reconnected with his dad.  MJ is a mess.  I don't know what's going on with her.  She likes to drink and party but she is very good with her dad.  GG just has anger issues.  She likes to fight with everyone and anyone.  I guess she makes the show interesting.  It'll be fun to see what the new season will hold. 

Lilly kind of reminded me of Ariana Grande because of her eyes and smile, But some of the things she did were weird, like throwing herself a prom themed birthday party and having multiple wardrobe changes. In a weird way, I like Asa because she's kind of funny and always has some kind of side hustle going on to make money. I also like some of the art projects she does.

#24 GrodnersPet

GrodnersPet

Friendly

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

I can't wait for Ariana Grande to go away. That is all.

#25 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:29 AM

I can't wait for Ariana Grande to go away. That is all.

She is kind of overexposed at this point. It seems like she and her ponytail are on TV every 5 minutes.