• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 beastsbeauty

beastsbeauty

Cordial

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Did anyone watch this show? I keep hearing they are going to renew it, but they keep delaying the date. I loved the first season. I don't agree with who won. It was awesome to watch art being created right then and there with different challenges.

#2 Wylla

Wylla

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

They had a second season a few months ago. I really enjoy the show too. I haven't heard if they will have a third season but I sure hope so.

#3 realityjunkie

realityjunkie

Cordial

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

I enjoyed this one. For some reason I really like watching people decorate/design things; I suppose it taps into my creative side. I remember one of the finalists did a unicorn/carnival theme at the end, and I thought that was really neat.

#4 beastsbeauty

beastsbeauty

Cordial

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

I like the unicorn/carnival piece as well. I completely missed the second season! I'll have to scour the internet and see if I can find it. I can't believe I missed it. :( If the second season is as good as the first was, I hope they do a third.

#5 OhioTom76

OhioTom76

Friendly

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

I enjoyed this show. It was nice to see them create actual real works, unlike a lot of other reality shows where some ding dong reality star is in a recording studio recording an album when they don't have an ounce of talent in their body. I was sad to hear that there won't be a third season of this. I mean, surely they could get rid of one of the "Real Housewives" spinoffs to make way for a new season of Work Of Art.

#6 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

I thought Work of Art was creative and inspiring too, kind of like a "Project Runway" for artists.

It might be too intelligent and not trashy enough to stay on the air.

Sometimes good shows don't get good ratings. It's not fair.

#7 westmost

westmost

Friendly

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

I just caught a couple of episodes of this with my friend who loved it, I hadn't even heard of it! 

I especially like the book one, I don't understand why this sort of show, which is creative and different totally fizzles and endless cookie cutter shows run the airwaves. Or I do understand it, but I sure don't appreciate it.