• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

She's better looking than Joan though. Joan is just a mess thanks to all those surgeries. Melissa is cute though. I think Wendy does gossip because maybe it makes her feel more like a woman. Women have been gossiping since mankind began. Wendy is just the latest incarnation.

#22 4justice

4justice

Cordial

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

She's better looking than Joan though. Joan is just a mess thanks to all those surgeries. Melissa is cute though. I think Wendy does gossip because maybe it makes her feel more like a woman. Women have been gossiping since mankind began. Wendy is just the latest incarnation.

lol Yeah she is better looking than Joan. But she's still equally as annoying. I remember when she had her show on for a limited time. Something told me FOX was going to pick her up for a normal time slot. But if they're going to do stuff like this, couldn't they get someone that has a bit of modern humor to go along with the annoyance at least. It would make the person more tolerable.

#23 AngelicaNicole

AngelicaNicole

Cordial

• 15 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

I don't like to compare women because every woman is beautiful in their own way and I would hate for someone to compare me to another woman. As a woman, it can break you down and lower your self-esteem. So, I try to shy away from that but I happen to like Wendy Williams. I watch her show sometimes--only the hot topics, then I change it. Although I am aloof when it comes to the personal lives of celebrities, I find her to be quite entertaining as well as hilarious. 

#24 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

What I dislike the most about Wendy Williams is that she is not perfect herself. It is well know that she used to be pretty knee deep involved with hard drugs, which explains why her nose looks the way that it does. she is just too negative for me. she is always reading people for filth and then when someone comes for her that is it. she makes a big show of digging back at them on her shows. I don't enjoy her shows. they are much too ratchet.

#25 OhioTom76

OhioTom76

Friendly

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:12 PM

The thing I don't care for about Wendy Williams is she tries to come off as outspoken and keeping it real, but she's really just one of those people that will be agreeable to whomever is on her show and act like they're best friends. She could probably care less about 90% of the people she has on her show, or not even like them at all, but just needs to have another guest on there. She just seems really fake and obnoxious.

#26 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

Can someone please tell me how this show is still on the air? I can't believe how many fans she has. People will foloow just about anything won't they, SMH.

#27 OhioTom76

OhioTom76

Friendly

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

What I dislike the most about Wendy Williams is that she is not perfect herself. It is well know that she used to be pretty knee deep involved with hard drugs, which explains why her nose looks the way that it does. she is just too negative for me. she is always reading people for filth and then when someone comes for her that is it. she makes a big show of digging back at them on her shows. I don't enjoy her shows. they are much too ratchet.

I wanted to cringe when I saw her talking about Whitney's death. Of course she had to make it all about herself instead, and start crying for the camera and talking about how she battled addictions in the past.

#28 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

I wanted to cringe when I saw her talking about Whitney's death. Of course she had to make it all about herself instead, and start crying for the camera and talking about how she battled addictions in the past.

Oh my goodness. I didn't see that, but I can imagine how bad it is. she comes across like she is only about one thing and that is ratings and getting her coins so that she can pay her bills, and fair enough. We all have to make our money, but she blatantly gives no craps about the emotions or comfort of others, including the guests that she has on her show. it is all about getting ratings.

#29 cg303

cg303

Cordial

• 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

I admit I used to watch this show. After awhile I just got tired of it but I do like the hot topics.  She to me has also lost quiet a bit of weight . I know she has a past but one thing I will giver her she admits to it. She owns it her drug past. All her surgeries a lot of other famous people deny they did anything to their body but at least Wendy owns up to it. Even about her tummy tuck scars and the tattoo she got to cover up that scar. I also can still say I rather watch her than the Kris Jenner show . I believe the Kris Jenner show already had its last show already.

#30 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

I admit I used to watch this show. After awhile I just got tired of it but I do like the hot topics.  She to me has also lost quiet a bit of weight . I know she has a past but one thing I will giver her she admits to it. She owns it her drug past. All her surgeries a lot of other famous people deny they did anything to their body but at least Wendy owns up to it. Even about her tummy tuck scars and the tattoo she got to cover up that scar. I also can still say I rather watch her than the Kris Jenner show . I believe the Kris Jenner show already had its last show already.

I know she has a past, and that she admits to it, but it is not like she can deny or hide it. it is out there and it is undeniable in the public eye. people know for a fact that she has had a history with drugs, so she might as well own up to it instead of making herself look like an idiot, and opening herself up for ridicule from all of the celebrities that she ridicules on a regular basis lol.

#31 OhioTom76

OhioTom76

Friendly

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

Did they cancel Kris Jenner's show? I sure hope so, because that whole damn family is on TV enough already. I remembered when her show launched, she was on every freaking other show I watched trying to shill it. You can't get away from them no matter what you do. She was even on Chelsea Lately.

#32 Phoenix360

Phoenix360

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

I did use to watch this show, but Wendy Williams is too much sometimes. She is just too noisy in everyone`s business, not to mention how it seems she loves putting people in a burning hot seat, but at least she is real and she`s just being her. I don`t have any current access to BET right now, so there is no way I can see it on the occasional basis that I was used to.

#33 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:24 AM

I did use to watch this show, but Wendy Williams is too much sometimes. She is just too noisy in everyone`s business, not to mention how it seems she loves putting people in a burning hot seat, but at least she is real and she`s just being her. I don`t have any current access to BET right now, so there is no way I can see it on the occasional basis that I was used to.

The thing is, I don't think she is just being her. There is no way that she can be on TEN the way that she is on her show all of the time. it is just not possible. She is that candid and ruthless because her job is to get the juice and gossip from the entertainment industry. 

#34 Phoenix360

Phoenix360

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

The thing is, I don't think she is just being her. There is no way that she can be on TEN the way that she is on her show all of the time. it is just not possible. She is that candid and ruthless because her job is to get the juice and gossip from the entertainment industry. 

Well, that's likely true, in that they present an amped up version of her on television to secure all the deep gossip. After awhile though, it does became part of who she is...or maybe I just can't imagine her any other way.

#35 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:04 AM

Well, that's likely true, in that they present an amped up version of her on television to secure all the deep gossip. After awhile though, it does became part of who she is...or maybe I just can't imagine her any other way.

Hahaha! Good point. Maybe it is hard for people to imagine Wendy Williams in any other way, simply because of the fact that she perfects this character of Ruthless Gossip Queen so damn well. 'How you doooin?' Lol!

There is no way she is so hype all the time. She would give herself a hernia, for Christ sake haha! She probably meditates. Lord knows she perhaps needs it.

#36 jessica

jessica

Noob

• 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

She's just ridiculously good at her job, I'd say. We all love the gossip queen stuff so she plays it up. Pipergale, haha i can visualise her meditating :) but yeah, i think you're right

#37 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

Can someone please tell me how this show is still on the air? I can't believe how many fans she has. People will foloow just about anything won't they, SMH.

HAHAHA! I feel exactly the same way about Glee. People will follow just about ANYTHING - even if it is poorly written, has no consistency, is offensive and just plain boring. They will still follow it because they want to forget about their own loves, and anything is better than having to think about their own lives.

Jessica, I will give it to Wendy that she's brilliant at her job. There have been countless gossip queens out there like Perez Hilton, to name one and Wendy owns him on so many levels. For one, she didn't get punched by a celebrity yet, unlike Perez lol.

#38 mylyric

mylyric

Cordial

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

I don't like to compare women because every woman is beautiful in their own way and I would hate for someone to compare me to another woman. As a woman, it can break you down and lower your self-esteem. So, I try to shy away from that but I happen to like Wendy Williams. I watch her show sometimes--only the hot topics, then I change it. Although I am aloof when it comes to the personal lives of celebrities, I find her to be quite entertaining as well as hilarious. 

I find Wendy Williams to be entertaining as well. She gives the people what they want, which is gossip. If a person doesn't like gossip, there are hundreds of other shows on at the same time that they can watch. I wouldn't say that I watch her regularly, but I catch up on some of her current events from time to time. One thing that I will say that I don't like about her is that she loves to dish it, but can't take it.  :huh:

#39 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

To the person going on about self-esteem, Wendy Williams gives absolutely no fucks about anyone's self esteem. People compare in life. Everybody does it whether they tell you that they are doing it or not. You just have to know that you are an individual in your head.

I was pleased with Wendy's interview - the one that she did with T-boz and Chilli from TLC.

#40 mylyric

mylyric

Cordial

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

To the person going on about self-esteem, Wendy Williams gives absolutely no fucks about anyone's self esteem. People compare in life. Everybody does it whether they tell you that they are doing it or not. You just have to know that you are an individual in your head.

I was pleased with Wendy's interview - the one that she did with T-boz and Chilli from TLC.

This is so true pipergale! :lol: !!! She does not care the slightest bit about self esteem. A person needs to pretty much grow a set of balls before they go to the Wendy Williams Show! I can remember when Draya Michelle Basketball wives LA came on Wendy's show. Wendy made her look and feel very small and when Draya tried to get a fly off her wig, Wendy kind of snapped at her telling her not to touch it.