• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

To the person going on about self-esteem, Wendy Williams gives absolutely no fucks about anyone's self esteem. People compare in life. Everybody does it whether they tell you that they are doing it or not. You just have to know that you are an individual in your head.

I was pleased with Wendy's interview - the one that she did with T-boz and Chilli from TLC.

This is so true pipergale! :lol: !!! She does not care the slightest bit about self esteem. A person needs to pretty much grow a set of balls before they go to the Wendy Williams Show! I can remember when Draya Michelle Basketball wives LA came on Wendy's show. Wendy made her look and feel very small and when Draya tried to get a fly off her wig, Wendy kind of snapped at her telling her not to touch it. 

What a absolute bitch. Perhaps Wendy wants everyone to look as bad as she does. she just comes across as someone who has an energy that I would not want to be around, but that is not to say that I would not put her in her place if need be. I find that the most offensive people are always the ones with multiple points of potential ridicule, meaning that there are lots of things that someone could ridicule about them. But that doesn't seem to stop these people from ridiculing others.

#42 mylyric

mylyric

Cordial

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

To the person going on about self-esteem, Wendy Williams gives absolutely no fucks about anyone's self esteem. People compare in life. Everybody does it whether they tell you that they are doing it or not. You just have to know that you are an individual in your head.

I was pleased with Wendy's interview - the one that she did with T-boz and Chilli from TLC.

This is so true pipergale! :lol: !!! She does not care the slightest bit about self esteem. A person needs to pretty much grow a set of balls before they go to the Wendy Williams Show! I can remember when Draya Michelle Basketball wives LA came on Wendy's show. Wendy made her look and feel very small and when Draya tried to get a fly off her wig, Wendy kind of snapped at her telling her not to touch it. 

What a absolute bitch. Perhaps Wendy wants everyone to look as bad as she does. she just comes across as someone who has an energy that I would not want to be around, but that is not to say that I would not put her in her place if need be. I find that the most offensive people are always the ones with multiple points of potential ridicule, meaning that there are lots of things that someone could ridicule about them. But that doesn't seem to stop these people from ridiculing others.

I think that this is what most women think when that imagine themselves going on the Wendy Williams show (lol). From what I've noticed, she is very sensitive, but that doesn't stop her from putting her nasty 2 cents in on everybody's issue. I can remember her talking really bad about the late Whitney Houston and her addiction demons. Then she had the nerve to start boo-hoo crying all on the air acting as if she really loved Whitney when she died. This is when she confessed her past drug addiction.I swear, Wendy acts as if her mirror has no glass in it.

#43 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

I think that this is what most women think when that imagine themselves going on the Wendy Williams show (lol). From what I've noticed, she is very sensitive, but that doesn't stop her from putting her nasty 2 cents in on everybody's issue. I can remember her talking really bad about the late Whitney Houston and her addiction demons. Then she had the nerve to start boo-hoo crying all on the air acting as if she really loved Whitney when she died. This is when she confessed her past drug addiction.I swear, Wendy acts as if her mirror has no glass in it.

Really? Oh my Lord. The woman sounds like a little bit of a lunatic. What was she expecting? Just the gays alone were going to come for her for bashing Whitney, and that is not even talking about the general public and Whitney's family.. The time she slashed Beyonce about her pregnancy bump being fake, and then got all offended when Jay Z and Beyonce were all offended.

#44 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Does anyone else find Wendy Williams rather annoying? Her show is on every day at 10 am and I quickly switch it to something else because I don't like her.

I believe the rumors that she is a man pretending to be a man

How does a man pretend to be a man?  :P

I've seen her show once and I don't think she is really that masculine. Still really annoying though.

#45 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

Does anyone else find Wendy Williams rather annoying? Her show is on every day at 10 am and I quickly switch it to something else because I don't like her.

I believe the rumors that she is a man pretending to be a man

How does a man pretend to be a man?  :P

I've seen her show once and I don't think she is really that masculine. Still really annoying though.

There are times when she can look pretty masculine. She is not the most attractive woman in the world is she? Lets face it, and she does look like a man in a wig and a dress at times, but I do think that she is a woman.

#46 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Wendy William was born a woman ,and she has the proof to back it up. I think her extreme fashion and over the top hair and make up, remind people of a drag queen. With the combined of her extreme height and large fake boobs, it is not that big a jump for some people to assume she could be a man. I think she would be so much prettier if she would just embrace her natural beauty. I am told she looks better in person.

#47 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

Lol! I have no doubt in my mind that she was born a woman. Some women look more masculine than other in life. That doesn't mean that they were born men and later had a sex change or anything like that. That just means that that is how they look lol. In my opinion, from what I have seen of her on my laptop and on TV I wouldn't want to bother seeing her in person to see if she looks better or not. she is repulsive to me, and her personality just makes her all the more ugly.

#48 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

Wendy William was born a woman ,and she has the proof to back it up. I think her extreme fashion and over the top hair and make up, remind people of a drag queen. With the combined of her extreme height and large fake boobs, it is not that big a jump for some people to assume she could be a man. I think she would be so much prettier if she would just embrace her natural beauty. I am told she looks better in person.

I am pretty sure that's just people being polite.  :P

#49 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

I am pretty sure that's just people being polite.  :P

Hahaha! A lot of drag queens look a lot better than me in a dress and some heels. So I feel like likening Wendy to drag queens is a tad bit insulting, but i do understand that those low budget drag queens out there do look like Wendy lmao!

#50 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hmm... This one is interesting. Apparently the girlfriend beater Chris Brown said that Wendy looks like a man and she responded.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-rAiQazQqLQ

#51 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

Yes, I already know about Chris Brown and Wendy's beef lol. I remember hearing something about it from the TV show reviewers that I watch on Youtube. They also discuss things that happen in the blogs, and this incident was one of them.

#52 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Her comeback as predictable as it was, was still right on the money. What's up with Chris Brown anyway? Does he not get enough negative publicity as it is.

#53 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Chris Brown currently got arrested for hitting another one of those annoying Pararazzi, or something like that, That boy seems like he will never learn. Since he beat a hole in Rhianna's face and rejoined the Illuminati he has looked terrible and his behaviour has been at the same standard. He is an absolute mess.

#54 BWR

BWR

Cordial

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

I watched her show only a couple of times, the last one was a couple of years ago when she interviewed Mark Salling from Glee. I didn't really like her brand of humor and thought she was a far too gossipy.

She isn't really that bad of a host but I just didn't like the content. If she stayed to more serious topics perhaps I would have found the show to be more interesting overall.

#55 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:24 AM

Ugh! I hate Mark Sailling, and I feel like I always will. Doesn't he currently have some sex charges against him or something? I have to agree about Wendy. She is far too gosipy, and she is ALWAYS interrupting her guests when they are answering one of her questions. That is really annoying.

#56 kmommy37

kmommy37

Cordial

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

Wendy’s personality is very complex to me and I wonder if she acts the way she does as a defense mechanism. She has a way of constantly rubbing people the wrong way and always comes off as confrontational. Now I am not sure if her goal is to make a celebrity snap for the sake of her show or does she just like being seen as a masochist. I am worried that one day one of the celebrities will assault her right on her show for not knowing her boundaries with a person. She is definitely entertaining but at what cost is she willing to entertain to know limit? I would like to see her tone it down a bit where she is more welcoming than menacing honestly.

#57 OhioTom76

OhioTom76

Friendly

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

Oh geez, I happened to be channel flipping and saw that episode when she did that. It was really tacky to watch. She started off discussing Whitney briefly then turned the whole situation into a pity party for herself. She was all like "me! me! me! me! - forget Whitney - me! me! me!". 

#58 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

Really? I have got to laugh, and not because her behaviour is funny but because it is not and I cannot believe that someone would behave the way that she does. She is one of the most critical people in the entertainment industry, but she is not perfect by FAR.

#59 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Really? I have got to laugh, and not because her behaviour is funny but because it is not and I cannot believe that someone would behave the way that she does. She is one of the most critical people in the entertainment industry, but she is not perfect by FAR.

She is a typical celebrity in some ways. Won't shut up about others but would get all defensive if someone criticizes her.

#60 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

She is a typical celebrity in some ways. Won't shut up about others but would get all defensive if someone criticizes her.

But you have to know, going into the entertainment business, that you are going to be under a microscope. If you open your mouth about someone, they will come for you too, especially when you look like a checken-moose. She is deluded and way out of line.