Scandal

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#21 bajglad

bajglad

Noob

• 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

........ I am suppose to root for Olivia and Fitz to be together. How am I suppose to do this when I find Fitz to be a total slime ball. He was carrying on with this young girl behind his wife's back. Now he's carrying on with Olivia. I want to know how dumb Olivia actually is she knew all about the other affair,and Fitz's little cover up but that didn't stop her from getting involved with him herself.......

Obviously you are not a "Gladiator", have you actually sat and watched any of these shows? or is the back and forth between time too much for you to keep up with? FYI Olivia and Fitz affair started when he was Govenor and she was helping him in his bid to become President. At the point where the story starts the affair is effectively over. It's at this time, on the rebound, that Fitz has the fling with Amanda Tanner. In a series of flash backs over the next episodes we see how all the characters are inter connected. You don'nt have to connect to Liv & Fitz but get their story straight.

#22 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

This twitter account is releasing scrip teases if you guys are interested in spoilers

Latest is about Millie

https://pbs.twimg.co...Awsrj.jpg:large

#23 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Obviously you are not a "Gladiator", have you actually sat and watched any of these shows? or is the back and forth between time too much for you to keep up with? FYI Olivia and Fitz affair started when he was Govenor and she was helping him in his bid to become President. At the point where the story starts the affair is effectively over. It's at this time, on the rebound, that Fitz has the fling with Amanda Tanner. In a series of flash backs over the next episodes we see how all the characters are inter connected. You don'nt have to connect to Liv & Fitz but get their story straight.

Welcome bajglad. To see more Scandal fans out there

I wouldn't call what he had with Amanda an affair. She gave him BJs a few times and called her sweet baby. She may have made up the last one if Fitz called Olivia that on the tape they were going to use against. That they used against him

Also want to note that Fitz and Millie's was long dead before Olivia joined the campaigned and when the affair began.

#24 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

I am not clicking!I am not clicking! I am NOT clicking on that spoiler link

I thought it amusing that Fitz never said what kind of sex he had with Amanda yet it was clear the kind of sex they had. He was explicitly clear the baby wasn't his

Even then, Shonda had to spell it out on another medium

#25 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

I am kinda loving the scenes in Fitz's room. I wish he is secretly listening to Cyrus and Millie running his presidency and their plans to do it for as long as it takes

Of course Sally knows. She is a shrewd asshole

Yay! Fitz is Livvie's client!

#26 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yup, and Livvie and her gladiators are going to take care of this case like it's their jobs! Fitz is in good hands. I love that she is including them in this case, that she is not hiding who the client is

Sally is a hateful sanctimonious Bible thumping nut case, but she is not stupid

And that is how you spin a story. Go Livvie!

#27 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

That was VERY good. I loved every minute of it. Well, except for the Huck torturing. David saved the day

Sally owned Millie. Millie is no match for that old dragon. Sally is what Milli will become when she grows up, she is still a babe

Edison won't be having sex anytime soon. Not with Olivia anyway

So happy Fitz is alive!

#28 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

The ratings is getting higher and higher

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/01/tv-ratings-the-big-bang-theory-and-scandal-hit-series-highs-yet-again-thursday.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Scandal" also continued its second-season surge on ABC, scoring series highs in viewers and the 18-49 demo

#29 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

The interracial romance haven't generated any criticism so far. And its been airing for months, nothing is going to change in the coming episodes so I don't understand the point you are trying to make NickJ

A family friendly network's audience wouldn't have an issue with an interracial romance, a racist' audience would. As far as I can see, there's no uproars or any such negativity like you suggest

On the contrary, the ratings for the show is getting higher as news of how great a show it is spreads

Well if you work at ABC? If you don't then you wouldn't really know. Perhaps it has but ABC has just been ignoring it and keeping if from the show runners. Either way, I don't think caving to that kind of pressure is appropriate. Carry on.

#30 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

The interracial romance haven't generated any criticism so far. And its been airing for months, nothing is going to change in the coming episodes so I don't understand the point you are trying to make NickJ

A family friendly network's audience wouldn't have an issue with an interracial romance, a racist' audience would. As far as I can see, there's no uproars or any such negativity like you suggest

On the contrary, the ratings for the show is getting higher as news of how great a show it is spreads

Well if you work at ABC? If you don't then you wouldn't really know. Perhaps it has but ABC has just been ignoring it and keeping if from the show runners. Either way, I don't think caving to that kind of pressure is appropriate. Carry on.

You don't have to inside information to know that the show is doing well and isn't attracting any ill feelings from racists like you suggested

Look at the ratings trend and you'll see that

Edited by DareDevil, 14 January 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#31 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

It could or could not be. You're right, we'll never know. But your points being noted, considering the show has high ratings and is getting good reviews, the outcry from small minded people must be little to none.

#32 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Posted Image

#33 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

Posted Image

Heh. I unfortunately didn't become aware of Tony Goldwyn until I saw "Last House On The Left" (2009). It was at that point that I learned he played in a "Friday The 13th" movie WAYYYYY back in the day. He was the guy in "Jason Lives" who along with his wife, confronts Jason in the middle of the road at the beginning.

#34 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Damn, I was hoping Olivia won't know about the election rigging until after the fact. It looks like I won't be getting my wish

#35 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Damn, I was hoping Olivia won't know about the election rigging until after the fact. It looks like I won't be getting my wish

Just because she was sitting in on the meeting doesn't mean she consented

Verna is the only one fully on board

Oh shit!

Edited by Cybagem, 17 January 2013 - 10:58 PM.

#36 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Gah, I hate the faces Kerry W makes. Some of them are so distracting they take me out of the the scenes. Still, I can feel the weight of Defiance on her shoulders.

I want to personally thank Shonda for making the people on that panel pay for what they did. Verna, bless, is dying a slow painful death. Olivia's world is coming apart at the seams. Only Cyrus and Millie are seemingly guilt free but their karma is coming

#37 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Kerry Washington's facial movements. It takes me out of her scenes

Olivia is going to marry Edison despite the way he treated her. Okay.

I wish she'll stay out of Fitz' marriage. If the man wants a divorce, let him have it. He is a grown as man

I love Huck. He is like a big baby. A killer but still a baby

Edited by Aberdeen, 07 February 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#38 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Wow, so many things happening in this episode. I need to rewatch but first I want to say, I am impressed Olivia told Abby

#39 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

OMFG!

Cyrus put a hit on his own husband whom he told he loved TWO seconds ago

Chicken!

Verna left the behind in taters

Poor Fitz

Edited by DareDevil, 07 February 2013 - 10:52 PM.

#40 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Holy hell!

He killed her

HE KILLED HER!

He really did killed her!!!!!!!!

And he knows everything else