• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

I really hope this season isn't all attack Teresa all the time. It's just too frustrating to have to feel sorry for her all the damn time. I don't even particularly like T.

How heartbreaking was Gia. She totally knows her dad is cheating on her mom and trying to protect T. Still, there is NO NEED for Gia to be put in that situation or know that much. Heart breaking.

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

I think Caroline realized her family doesn't really have a storyline. Her storyline was going up against Danielle. So she needs a new Danielle. Teresa's becoming more famous than she is, that upsets her and she's furious and turns that entire thing on Teresa.

Honestly, does anyone know anyone who buys that stupid black water? I don't...and I know lots of people who do lots of odd health things. Or skinny things.

Caroline's stick is old. I don't agree that Albie or Chris are that great. What do you have? One kid who flunked out of law school (and wont even own it, blames it on learning disability he doesn't seem to have) and another who wants to own a strip club. No bad guys, but you didn't raise Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds or even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. They are pretty ordinary guys. I think Lauren has way more ambition than either of them and she works harder but never gets any praise. It's always, here's my fat daughter Lauren. I wont give her a pep talk because she's fat. Despite the fact I rah-rah forever for Albie and Chris. UGH. And I think she should dump Vito too if he's really that way. The only one in that family I feel is sane is Albert.

Teresa isn't the type of person I'd be looking to be friends with. She's selfish, narcissistic and she's not very bright. However, she does have a good heart. She loves her kids. She's trying to make her marriage work with an asshole because she's been raised to believe that one doesn't divorce.

Melissa and Kathy have their moments. I like Melissa better than Kathy. Kathy I just think is mean. Melissa, I see what she's trying to do and she doesn't bother me when she's not being egged on by Caroline.

But man, this show is not very fun to watch. Mean.

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

Caroline's stick is old. I don't agree that Albie or Chris are that great. What do you have? One kid who flunked out of law school (and wont even own it, blames it on learning disability he doesn't seem to have) and another who wants to own a strip club. No bad guys, but you didn't raise Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds or even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. They are pretty ordinary guys. I think Lauren has way more ambition than either of them and she works harder but never gets any praise. It's always, here's my fat daughter Lauren. I wont give her a pep talk because she's fat. Despite the fact I rah-rah forever for Albie and Chris. UGH. And I think she should dump Vito too if he's really that way. The only one in that family I feel is sane is Albert.

This is a nice summery of why I can't stand the Manzos sans Lauren. What kind of mother constantly calls her child fat. Poor girl

Is she still doing radio show, Caroline Rules? The initial fame must have gotten into her head, she wasn't like this in season one

I have no idea. I can't stand her right now.

When I was younger, I wanted to be an actor and my mother was like, "Hon, by actors standards, you're obese. Never going to happen." She said this like when I was 12 or 13. And I was curvier (I was 5'6, probably 140-145 at the time). It was one comment, one time, privately between the two of us and I have NEVER forgotten. I remember it every time I take a bite of something that could make me heavier. Every time my jeans start to tug. I remember that shit. I can't imagine what the hell Lauren is going to do. It's crazy.

Carolyn was unlikable and judgmental in season one. Having her sister Dina as a buffer and Danielle to despise hid a lot of Carolyn's nastiness IMO.

Danielle was the best thing that ever happened to Caroline. It kept her looking sane. Without her, she's just a big mean girl. I bet she regrets insisting Bravo get rid of her (though I personally was glad. Danielle's little Jillian was so heart breaking it was hard to watch).

#4 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

It is on!

http://www.youtube.com/v/GEnpUaCPdcM

I hate Theresa but I don't enjoy it when when they gang up on her.

Spoiler: click to toggle
The children should get their own Disney show

#5 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

I can't believe RHONJ is back already. It feels like last season just ended not long ago.

Even though Theresa is horrible in her own right, she's the only one I actually like on this cast. I believe the rumors that Joe and Melissa campaigned hard to be on the show is true and that there is a bit of jealousy on their part for Theresa's mild success and opportunities granted her for being on the show. I'm sure Theresa's ego is out of control but I'm over watching the rest of the cast trying to knock her down a peg or two.

I think Theresa is up there with the housewives who will never be replaced because she brings the drama and a lack of self awareness that makes watching her entertaining. The more everyone on the NJ cast tries to make Theresa look bad the more they are making her irreplaceable IMO.

I've never liked Carolyn and her my fambly this, my fambly that- we're so great talk. Carolyn tries to act like she's above the drama but it's obvious to me that she's in the middle of it all fanning the flames. I hope this season will be the Manzo's last.

#6 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Even though Theresa is horrible in her own right, she's the only one I actually like on this cast.
I think Theresa is up there with the housewives who will never be replaced because she brings the drama and a lack of self awareness that makes watching her entertaining. The more everyone on the NJ cast tries to make Theresa look bad the more they are making her irreplaceable IMO.

This! So so so much!

I have no illusions about her, I love Theresa inspite of her faults. Of all the RHNJ women, she's the one person I'd hangout with. She is fun!

Poor Gia. But yay for going to bat for her mummy. How old is she anyway? She is wayyyy too young to be exposed to all this.

Can't wait to watch

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, I caught up with last week's last night. Move over Starks, the Giudice's have their own direwolves. The dogs Joe was feeding before they went to the shore were huge and beautiful! I personally won't keep such large dogs around if I had little kids but they have a big compound so I guess they can keep an eye on them when they are around the kids. I noticed Joe didn't deny the womanizing rumors even for the benefit of the cameras.

Teresa should stop apologizing to those heifers. I don't know what exactly she is apologizing for. The quotes they aired weren't that offensive to me. Please Joe and his wife are the jealous onces from where I sit. It is also clear that Caroline is not going to graciously accept her apologies. She is not a moron she says. If she is acting like a bitch, it is only because of her monopus.

Speaking of, she is a dumbass and the tough love is necessary but I felt bad for Ashlee. She didn't put up any fight when they told her she was being kicked out, her protests were weak and pathetic. Jacqueline is doing the right thing but she still come as as too distant or something

Melissa and Joe are low lifes. I don't care how many homes they own or how deeply in love they are, they are trash. Joe Gorga is such a hypocrite. He accused Teresa of calling him with rumors about his wife and that he wouldn't do something like that when a moment ago he was the one reminding Teresa he called to ask about their financial situation when he heard about Joe Giudice' troubles. Teresa will probably want to eat dirt before she goes to him for help again since he can so easily throw in her face, on camera.

No one disappointment me more than Kathy. Has she always been this judgmental?

#8 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Kathy is an undercover bitch. Always has been

I usually can't stand her, Teresa has her issues, but I can't help feeling bad for her. It is not just because of the way everyone talks crap about her, her home situation is miserable as well. Joe never admitted to cheating but he didn't deny it either.

#9 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

Exactly! Perfect description for Kathy. She tries to act like a matriarch figure who mediates between Teresa and Joe Gorga but all she does is instigate more Teresa hate.

I can't stand when Teresa's family is on screen because I believe the rumors that they pursued Bravo big time to get on the show - all behind Teresa's back.

#10 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Exactly! Perfect description for Kathy. She tries to act like a matriarch figure who mediates between Teresa and Joe Gorga but all she does is instigate more Teresa hate.

She is a stealthy bitch. Lets trade her for Rosie, I like her a lot!

I don't have any sensible thing to say about last night's episode. I was filled with RAGE at Melisa, Caroline and Kathy.

I may stop watching this show because I can't with those three biddies anymore. Could Melissa's confessionals be anymore self-righteous? I feel like she is trying her damnest to create drama with Teresa. Like "this is my storyline" damn the consequences. Teresa is a whole host of unpleasant things but she is going through some tough times thanks to her no good. If these bitches were decent like they pretend to be they'll find another source for drama. You must have been missing the giant cameras in her face. So glad T got up and walked away from that heifer

Caroline is just a bitch. I hate the way she talks about her own daughter

Teresa my dear, the Hindu third eye don't wield magical powers. Damn girl

#11 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

Teresa my dear, the Hindu third eye don't wield magical powers. Damn girl

The most infuriating thing about her last night was her inability to pronounce confidence. I hope her lovely daughters go to a better school and have private tutors to help with their homework

#12 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

Reason why I don't hate Teresa: I feel like she's in on the joke that RHONJ is nothing but drama-filled nonsense for our cheap entertainment pleasure. I think she's okay with being in the middle of the drama because that means more money in the bank to pay off their debt and to take care of her family. Teresa may be ignorant and uneducated, but she's got a lot of moxie (or some good people working on her behalf) to work this reality show business to her advantage while it lasts.

Yeah, I understand why the other ladies are mad at Teresa for trashing them in her book but I still think they are jealous that someone as ignorant and uneducated and dumb as Teresa has been able to branch out and have some moderate success as a result of being on the show. None of the other ladies from NJ have been able to branch out to other projects like Teresa and I think that is the root of every issue they have with Teresa.

#13 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

What did she say in the book that was so unforgivable. She seems in disbelieve that they are that offended and carrying on about for months and months. That's why I feel her apologies were half-assed, she doesn't GAF

There are many uneducated people in tinsletown who manage to be successful so I don't think formal education is a requirement. Neither is talent in most cases. Knowing how to play the audience is key and I think you are right in that Teresa's figured it out

#14 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Here's an article from US Magazine, a very legit source. lol

http://www.usmagazin...okbook-20111010

The cast member seems to know just how to cook up a recipe for making enemies. She managed to offend her co-stars with mean-girl comments in her cookbook "Fabulicious!" in Season 3, and the women are still steamed in this season's first episode.

In her second cookbook, Teresa questioned Caroline's method for making meatballs, calling her "one-sixteenth Italian" and accused sister-in-law Melissa Gorga of copying her taste in shoes and porch chairs. To top it off, she criticized Caroline's son's idea for a stripper car wash. Dra-ma.
Source

#15 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

In her second cookbook, Teresa questioned Caroline's method for making meatballs, calling her "one-sixteenth Italian" and accused sister-in-law Melissa Gorga of copying her taste in shoes and porch chairs. To top it off, she criticized Caroline's son's idea for a stripper car wash. Dra-ma.

That's it? There must be more because none of these things warrant their long lasting ire.

#16 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

Exactly. It's not like Teresa called them a prostitution whore!

The hate is over the top which is why think there's some deep rooted jealousy in play.

#17 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Here's an article from US Magazine, a very legit source. lol

http://www.usmagazin...okbook-20111010

The cast member seems to know just how to cook up a recipe for making enemies. She managed to offend her co-stars with mean-girl comments in her cookbook "Fabulicious!" in Season 3, and the women are still steamed in this season's first episode.

Source

Thanks!

I don't see it either. They saw an opportunity and pounced. They are using this book as an excuse to act like jealous she cows as I suspected.

Caroline tried to make a big about the "one-sixteenth Italian" remark but aren't we all a fraction of thing? Miss Priss

#18 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

This is a nice summery of why I can't stand the Manzos sans Lauren. What kind of mother constantly calls her child fat. Poor girl

Is she still doing radio show, Caroline Rules? The initial fame must have gotten into her head, she wasn't like this in season one

#19 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

Carolyn was unlikable and judgmental in season one. Having her sister Dina as a buffer and Danielle to despise hid a lot of Carolyn's nastiness IMO.

#20 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Melissa and Kathy have their moments. I like Melissa better than Kathy. Kathy I just think is mean. Melissa, I see what she's trying to do and she doesn't bother me when she's not being egged on by Caroline.

I liked both Kathy and Melissa year. I actually used to laugh when she and Joe Gorga will make sexual jokes and innuendoes but this year she is being just a mean catty girl and Joe is a horrible brother.

Melissa I feel knows how to present herself on the show. I don't think the Melissa we see on the show is the real her, she is trying to portray herself in some way. I wonder if she is pleased with the end result