• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

#41 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

Seriously. Jacqueline said she read two books (which we didn't see it) -- one about cheaters and the other about sore losers. Basically, NEITHER of those books had anything to do with Gia. First, they were not age approperiate. Second, she did not cheat and while she did melt down, she wasn't a sore loser. She was pissed because she lost because of cheating. Completely different. I've seen grown men in professional sports lose their cool way worse because of a bad call. This was full on cheating and she's 10. Give the kid a break.

I read Teresa's blog over at Bravo and she sounds really hurt and upset by what went down with Gia. That her kid was crying for her and no one came to tell her. I totally agree. She also goes into a "my husband is not that horrible" speech and points out that all the men in her life talk to her like that including her brother (which yeah, we've seen that on camera and makes me think that Joey Gorga isn't always so prince charming with Melissa, just understands how to play to the camera). Honestly, I don't want to feel bad for her because she does do things I disagree with, but I can't help it. I also can't help but admire her hustle to get them out of bankruptcy and continue to support her four little girls. People say a lot about her, but she loves her kids and she's a hard worker. I'm even considering buying her healthy cookbook.

#42 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

All the more reason for her to demand her own show and leave this show. The environment is toxic for her and the kids

I agree. Though I don't think RHONJ could exist without her. She's all any of them have to talk about.

The blogs are here. So far they weren't too bad. I liked Kathy's. Melissa was okay cept for defending Caroline/Jacqueline (though I'm glad she called people out for attacking Gia on twitter because I don't care who you are a fan of, attacking a now 11 year old is insane). Caroline was Caroline. Jacqueline's are always the longest, most agenda filled drivel. I don't recommend them.

#43 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Okay, Teresa totally convinced me. I have a different take on Gia's bra shopping now that I've read her blog. Gia herself wanted it to air because she wanted to show other kids how comfortable she was talking to her mother. Such bullshit Tre! Try again

Right? No one's buying that Tre. Also, even if it was Gia's idea, and like I said, Gia loves being on camera so I'm sure she was okay with it, Gia is 10. She does not make the decisions in your home. You do. Or you should.

Did Caroline and Jacqueline really follow Gia into the house? Because according to Teresa they did and cornered her. If she is telling the truth then their behavior was even worse than I first thought. Poor Gia

Caroline was in the house, though she followed Gia downstairs because she heard crying. Jacqueline followed Gia inside the house and started in. She was completely out of line and looking for camera time with that. Jacqueline can't stand up to Tre so she was taking on lil Tre (aka Gia). I did not appreciate either of them, but I give Caroline the benefit of the doubt. If I was upstairs doing dishes and heard a hysterical child, I would have went downstairs but I would have told Jacqueline to back the hell off and gotten Gia's mom too so I'm not Caroline.

The Giudices have monopolized this conversation, we didn't mention the trainer taking a break to go booze it up. But can you blame her? She is dealing with these these

Seriously. I would have needed some booze to deal with these people. Honestly, I'd yell at them all. They are horrible to their kids (or other kids).

#44 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

The Gorgas are attention whores. I love how Melissa pretends she is above the Teresa drama yet she can't keep her name out of her mouth.

After watching this interview interview, I may buy Teresa's book next time I visit a book store

Thanks for posting! I liked the interview.

#45 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Okay can we just all imagine the hell a Lauren Manzo wedding would be? Caroline would be in full bitch mode, pretending it was about Lauren but making it all about her and the boys. She'll probably push Lauren out of the photos so it's just Vito with Chris, Albie and Greg.

I hope Teresa gets a spin off, but honestly, I don't like her husband and don't want to watch him. I'd love it if they did one when he goes to jail (I mean, he's gotta go to jail right? this has been so public, I'm assuming at least a few months? They're pretty hard core about slapping down celeb/athlete types out East, yes?)

#46 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

Caroline and her golden boy

Posted Image

:oh:

I can never unsee that. I'm sending you a therapy bill Bittersweet!

#47 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

I've been watching little Gia too long to wish her anything but success. I want her to get her acting/singing/dancing career if she still wants it (when she's grown), but mostly, I want her to be safe and happy. Sometimes I find myself thinking she's 12 or 13...I worry about that. She's 10! G to the IA should get to be a kid.

Very sweet statement!

I wish her well too but I agree that she should be backburned for a while . Being featured on RHONJ is not going to do wonders for her career.

Jacqueline and Caroline didn't stop to listen to Gia, we could have avoided the meltdown if they had and talked to her instead of at her. To them she was a misbehaving child period. She wasn't wrong about the blue team cheating, instead of shutting her down, they could have told her she was right and explained to her that the rules weren't supposed to be taken seriously. When a child is on the verge of a breakdown like Gia was, you don't engage. Walk away and give them a minute to come to. Jacqueline escalated it by being a condescending , although she wasn't as bad, Caroline wasn't any better

#48 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

I have a different outlook on the Gia situation after watching it a second time.

What initially upset Gia was that uncle Joe cheated. Even though this event was all fun and games for the adults, I'm sure it was confusing for Gia to see her uncle cheat and it be accepted by everyone. As Teresa alluded to, Gia is taught not to cheat so I can understand her frustration when an adult she trusts cheats. How does a 10 year-old reconcile do as I say, not as I do? Of course it's Teresa's job to discuss with Gia why her behavior was unacceptable and how she can handle it better next time, but I don't think it was fair that Gia was called a poor sport and reprimanded due to her frustration over adults cheating.

#49 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

Bittersweet, I was editing my post when you posted your comment. ITA! None of the adults listened to Gia.

Caroline and Jacqueline used this opportunity on camera to show up Teresa's parenting. It was obvious and pathetic. Shame on them because neither of them will be winning parent of the year awards anytime soon.

#50 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

Bittersweet, I was editing my post when you posted your comment. ITA! None of the adults listened to Gia.

Caroline and Jacqueline used this opportunity on camera to show up Teresa's parenting. It was obvious and pathetic. Shame on them because neither of them will be winning parent of the year awards anytime soon.

That is exactly it, Gia wasn't wrong. She had every right to be upset but Caroline and Jacqueline made it so that it seemed she was acting like an unreasonable brat. Is it wonder to these biddies that Gia hates cheaters? Hello??? It is plastered over all magazine healdines that her father is CHEATING on her mother. Can they not see that her outburst was more than about their silly games? How blinded are these women?

I don't blame JoeGui for not wanting to attend, if I were Teresa I'd stay far away from them as possible. They don't have an ounce of sympathy for Teresa, that is okay. She is a grown woman and you can argue she is not a victim but when Gia flips the fuck out over someone cheating at a game, can they not see where the girl is coming from?

#51 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

Teresa had to be there. It's her job to show up at these Bravo sponsored events to film scenes even though she'd much rather be at the beach with her family.

#52 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Teresa had to be there. It's her job to show up at these Bravo sponsored events to film scenes even though she'd much rather be at the beach with her family.

All the more reason for her to demand her own show and leave this show. The environment is toxic for her and the kids

Jenners, can I have a link to Teresa's blog? I never follow them

#53 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for the link, I'll add it to my neverending bookmarks

I know the show won't be able to exist without her but something have got to give. Either she leaves and they bitch it out or some of them leave. They can have the rights to mention her even in her absence, do you think they can work with just name? They read the mags and bitch her out, it won't be much different from they do now anyway

#54 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Another thing that bothers me about Teresa's family. Joe, Melissa and Kathy, Rich claims Teresa changed after being on RHONJ, but they were all desperate enough to campaign to be part of the show that changed her. That's why I can never take them seriously or be on their side even when Teresa is in the wrong.

I think the problem between Teresa and Joe is that Melissa has never been fully accepted into their family in the same way Joe Guidice has been accepted. I see this as a reason for Joe Gorga's resentment. I think the poor opinion Teresa has of Melissa is shared with her parents which is why she refuses to give Melissa a break. I believe the issues in their family runs a lot deeper than what we see on camera. Everyone talks around the deeper issue and because Teresa is fair game, she gets a brunt of the criticism from Joe Gorga, Melissa and the Wakile's. Kathy and Rich are nothing more than hanger-ons who are damn lucky that Bravo didn't have anyone better to fill their roles. They're one Gorga/Guidice forgiveness circle away from receiving their Bravo pink slip because they bring nothing to the show unless being posers counts as entertainment.

JMO.

#55 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

The Gorgas are attention whores. I love how Melissa pretends she is above the Teresa drama yet she can't keep her name out of her mouth.

After watching this interview interview, I may buy Teresa's book next time I visit a book store

#56 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Okay, Teresa totally convinced me. I have a different take on Gia's bra shopping now that I've read her blog. Gia herself wanted it to air because she wanted to show other kids how comfortable she was talking to her mother. Such bullshit Tre! Try again

Did Caroline and Jacqueline really follow Gia into the house? Because according to Teresa they did and cornered her. If she is telling the truth then their behavior was even worse than I first thought. Poor Gia

The Giudices have monopolized this conversation, we didn't mention the trainer taking a break to go booze it up. But can you blame her? She is dealing with these these

#57 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for posting! I liked the interview.

Sure thing!

She sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Her book, I mean

#58 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

UPDATE: Lauren Manzo Detracts Engagement Announcement! Plus, Is Teresa Giudice Confirming A Spinoff?

If she doesn't have her own spinoff in the works, Teresa is campaigning hard for one. Either that or she is leaving Bravo altogether

UPDATE: Lauren confirmed her engagement on Twitter! She also posted a photo of her gorgeous ring! Congratulations Lauren & Vito! So – do we think this will be another Weddings By Bravo? Is Lauren angling for a spinoff of her own?

UPDATE 2: Lauren is now denying her engagement, Tweeting, “Joking everyone! IM NOT ENGAGED- I figured if Blogs can make up fake stories then I could too just to show how silly it is!”

Is she trying to be relevant?

I am watching Teresa on Access Hollywood right now, to no one's surprise, she is making excuses for JoeG. They asked her about the infidelity, she denied it saying he is a wonderful husband. No woman's come forward since the allegations. The photo they used as prove was of him and her makeup artist taken when she was a few feet away.

She makes a good point, she didn't start airing her family drama, Joe Gorga brought it up when they come of the show

#59 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

Caroline and her golden boy

Posted Image

#60 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

Call me crazy but I don't dislike JoeGu all that much. I am not a fan of the way he talks to Tre publicly nor his wondering ways, if true. But I chalk up most of his assholness to the show vs Teresa feud. He is tired and sick of Teresa's family trying to use his family to remain relevant on the show. I can't imagine he'd be happy if he heard about what happened with Gia at the games. He is may be a lot of things but I get the sense that he loves his kids. There is also his legal issues he has to deal with, I doubt very much he GAF about their pettiness. I don't blame him for not wanting to attend these events.

I hope Teresa gets a spin off, but honestly, I don't like her husband and don't want to watch him. I'd love it if they did one when he goes to jail (I mean, he's gotta go to jail right? this has been so public, I'm assuming at least a few months? They're pretty hard core about slapping down celeb/athlete types out East, yes?)

I don't blame Lauren for the engagement ruse. It diverted the talk about her weight. I can't imagine what it must do to her to read about how her family use her weight against her. 90% of talks about Lauren is about her weight.