• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

#741 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:09 AM

I believe that Joe's mother is living with them to help out. 

They did get a picture of Joe driving Gia to school today, so she's there as of right now.

Granted, I think Joe's license is still suspended so not certain how smart it was of him to drive her to school... 

#742 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

Is she coming back or not? I agree the show needs her and she needs him.

I am catching up on the reunion shows. 

The twins were almost afterthoughts.

Kathy looks bloated.

I hate Jim.

Bobbi angled to be on the show. It is the only reason why he is with twin 2.

Teresa didn't understand her plea deal. Idiot that she is, she admits it out loud, on television. 

#743 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:51 AM

From a few days ago. I know the news has been out there for a while now but it appears they are heading to court soon.

EXCLUSIVE: Jacqueline Laurita To Testify In $7 Million Lawsuit Against Her & Family

The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Jacqueline Laurita and her family are embroiled in a scandal bigger than anything Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga can muster up and RumorFix has the exclusive details.

Jacqueline and her in laws are being sued for more than $7 million in bankruptcy court — they are accused of pilfering and converting millions of dollars for their own personal use.

The lawsuit revolves around Signature Apparel Group, LLC, which was founded by Jacqueline’s husband, Christopher, and his brother, Joseph. Signature went bankrupt in 2010, but attorneys allege the Lauritas “drained the company of all its funds and assets in order to support their families increasingly opulent lifestyle.”

Now the trustee is suing Jacqueline and her in-laws and we have learned exclusively that the reality star has been summoned for a deposition on November 13 for the case.

Documents state Jacqueline’s “wrongful conduct … contributed to and exacerbated Signature’s insolvency.”
According to court papers, the Lauritas spent millions of the companies dollars on their family:

• $2 million in credit card payments
  • $331,637 on at least 11 leased cars including a Bentley and a Maserati
  • $284,793 on airline travel
  • $145,894 for private jet rentals
  • $73,793 for car services
  • $25,000 for an off-Broadway theater company
  • $16,951 in rental cars
The trustee’s attorney Michael Fox tells RumorFix exclusively, “It frustrates me that they are so public about their lavish lifestyle and they show indifference.”

DOCUMENTS: See The Breakdown Of How Much The Lauritas Spent

God, I can't imagine spending that much money on anything, ever. What they spent on the off Broadway theater company would support my daughter and I for a year.

Sometimes, when I see what famous people spend, it blows my mind because I can't imagine spending the equivalent of a small house on car rental services.

Some people have too much money.

#744 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

Like others I can't imagine this show without Theresa, maybe Bravo is filming a whole lot of stuff right now with her, since she isn't due to go to prison till the beginning of the year.  The judge was nice enough to let them have one more holiday season as a family.  So, maybe a whole lot of stuff is going to be filmed in advance before Theresa goes to jail, just a thought about how Bravo could work around this and still keep her in the show. That way there will still be the drama of what has gone down and her preparing to go to jail.  I think this is a pretty good possibility since we know these shows are filmed well in advance.

#745 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:42 PM

Teresa is in prison.

http://www.people.co...-reports-prison

Do we know who's taking care of the girls while Teresa is away? I wonder if the Joe will continue to film while she's away.

#746 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:40 PM

Teresa is in prison.

http://www.people.co...-reports-prison

Do we know who's taking care of the girls while Teresa is away? I wonder if the Joe will continue to film while she's away.

It tended on Facebook today. Shouldn't Joe be at home with the girls? I thought childcare was why they got separate serving time.

#747 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

I asked because I read on another board that the oldest girl was set to live with friends. I haven't been keeping up with this so I was just wondering. I know the convictions were staggered so the girls could be taken care of financially as in Joe would continue working until Teresa's release. I honestly can't imagine Joe is taking care of the girls on his own. I assume both sides of the family are helping out with the girls.

#748 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:17 AM

How is he driving with a suspended linsence still? If he is not smart enough to know that is a no no with all the cameras around him, how about his lawyer tell him to put a stop to it.

#749 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:20 PM

Yes, I had heard the news that Theresa began her prison term at the beginning of the week.  I had also heard that it was hard on her daughters to say goodbye to her.  Its a sad situation that shows that before someone breaks the law if they have children they really need to think about how the ramifications could affect them.

Another sad thing is when Theresa gets out in April of 2016 then Joe will have to go in for five years.  So, these poor girls will then have to deal with their father going away when their mother comes back.  Also, who knows what will happen after he serves his prison sentence, he could be deported back to Italy (no doubt the reason the judge chose to have Theresa serve her sentence first) which means the whole family would move there and the girls would then have to leave the life they made in New Jersey.  Its just a very sad situation all around and I feel so bad for these girls.