• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

YES! That is it; you are spot on. The movie was called The Faculty. I had ended up accidentally recording it when I was in secondary school, and then I rewound the tape and watched the contents back and the film swept me in from start to finish. I think Clea Duval was in it, but I could be wrong. Great movie for a Sc-fi movie :)

#22 Kratos

Kratos

Cordial

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

I enjoyed watching the US version of Wilfred from the first episode. It's a very smart show and many will not get the jokes, Wilfred will make you wonder where is the limit between reality and imagination, between sanity and insanity. Great show and great cast.

Wilfred_Season_2.jpg

#23 SweetDee

SweetDee

Shy

• 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

!!I love this show, and I'm excited for the next season. I know initially I was skeptical about the US version because while I like Elijah, I didn't know how I would like him in the role but he has done a great job. 

#24 Charli1908

Charli1908

Cordial

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

Yeah I watched the first episode on Netflix and wasn't too amused, but I could see the humor behind it all. It wasn't funny enough for me to continue watching it thought, unfortunately. But I know others that enjoy the show actually. 

#25 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

Same for me. I hate when that happens. Sometimes things are funny in theory and then when executed they just don't resonate with me and I can't continue to watch on from that point.

#26 frightmare

frightmare

Friendly

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

I've never seen this show properly but whenever I see it on my Tumblr dashboard I'm like "....what?" It looks strange to say the least!

#27 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

I think the show was sort of funny, but I never really got into it. A guy dressed up as a dog? Come on! I just don't get it. Maybe it's just me.

Well, you're never really sure if it's a guy dressed up as a dog. No one else hears him talking. The neighbor has an actual dog and sees a dog, but the main character sees a person in a dog suit. The main character might be insane, bipolar, on drugs, delusional or maybe he's dreaming everything.