• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#301 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:19 AM

I can give Carol a free pass on this as well. I don't watch the program as much as I use to, but Carol has been through allot since the whole world fell apart.  This is a woman who has had to deal with losing a child, along with fighting zombies at every turn.  She didn't have a picture perfect life before all this because of being a battered wife, so in a way I can't fault her for wanting to help another woman escape that agony.  So, she didn't know that man, she knew his type because of her own husband.  Its easy to judge this because lets face it we aren't in Carol's place and living in the kind of world she is now lving in where all rules have gone out the window and your surviving on your wits alone.

#302 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:47 AM

She was somewhat right about the guy though.  Look what he did to the senators husband when he was trying to calm him down, he slit his throat without a second thought and kept on fighting.  I don't care how drunk you are... that was just his true nature coming out.  It helped Rick to verify his case though.