#41 crossunitedfate

crossunitedfate

Friendly

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

What? Ginnifer is a gorgeous woman

Posted Image

She is an average woman. No offense. But like I said, they could have found a more attractive snow white.

Every actor out there has shots just like this to show themselves off. So this picture does nothing. This is like Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. She's not ugly, but she dang sure wasn't the ultra sexy femme fatale Catwoman was meant to be.

#42 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Posted Image

She is an average woman. No offense. But like I said, they could have found a more attractive snow white.

Every actor out there has shots just like this to show themselves off. So this picture does nothing. This is like Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. She's not ugly, but she dang sure wasn't the ultra sexy femme fatale Catwoman was meant to be.

To me, she is stunning

And so was Anne Hathaway as Catwman though, she doesn't came close to Michelle Pfieffer's Catwoman

Different storks and all that :)

#43 Megan Kathleen

Megan Kathleen

Friendly

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Recap is up!

#44 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

The prettiest woman on this show is Lana Parilla. No questions asked. :lol:

#45 watchitrae

watchitrae

Cordial

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Posted Image

Before the show started, I never thought of Snow White as a sex symbol, and I can get pretty imaginative with cartoons. Catwoman, however, is definitely supposed to be sexy (come on, the skin-tight bodysuit?), so that was a huge fail on Chris Nolan's part. I think Ginnifer Goodwin is exactly what I would expect the role to be and I'm glad girls today have a TV role model that doesn't dress like a total slut.

#46 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Before the show started, I never thought of Snow White as a sex symbol, and I can get pretty imaginative with cartoons. Catwoman, however, is definitely supposed to be sexy (come on, the skin-tight bodysuit?), so that was a huge fail on Chris Nolan's part. I think Ginnifer Goodwin is exactly what I would expect the role to be and I'm glad girls today have a TV role model that doesn't dress like a total slut.

This so much!

When I think of Snow White I don't think sexy, I think wholesome. Ginnifer embodies everything I think of Snow. Beautiful, genteel and kind hearted

#47 thresholdofreality

thresholdofreality

Cordial

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Oh wow - Ginnifer is STUNNING. She looks more gorgeous with short hair, IMO. Besides, I agree with Pooki - Snow White isn't supposed to be this sexy femme fatale. Ginnifer is perfect for the role.

#48 Megan Kathleen

Megan Kathleen

Friendly

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Recap for "Tallahassee" is up. Loved Neil Cassidy in this. I want to see more of him ASAP.

#49 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

Oh wow - Ginnifer is STUNNING. She looks more gorgeous with short hair, IMO. Besides, I agree with Pooki - Snow White isn't supposed to be this sexy femme fatale. Ginnifer is perfect for the role.

No women look good with short hair imo. I just think long hair is a great thing on a gal. The longer the better.

#50 thresholdofreality

thresholdofreality

Cordial

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

No women look good with short hair imo. I just think long hair is a great thing on a gal. The longer the better.

Well we all have our different opinions. I myself think that not a lot of girls can pull off the 'short hair' look, but there are always exceptions. Have you ever seen pictures of Twiggy in her teens/twenties? Yeah but I digress. Anyhow, in my opinion, Ginnifer looks amazing with any given hairstyle but most especially short hair. Her short hair just shows of her exquisite facial features perfectly.

#51 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Let me introduce you to one of the many who can

Posted Image

Okay, two

Posted Image

Idols of my childhood!

#52 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hmm...I have never been attracted to Halle. Toni? Yeah, she's still fine after all these years. Halle ain't got no curves though. Toni does.

#53 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

Well we all have our different opinions. I myself think that not a lot of girls can pull off the 'short hair' look, but there are always exceptions. Have you ever seen pictures of Twiggy in her teens/twenties? Yeah but I digress. Anyhow, in my opinion, Ginnifer looks amazing with any given hairstyle but most especially short hair. Her short hair just shows of her exquisite facial features perfectly.

That's true. Not many women can pull off the short hair look. But I think that's because women weren't supposed to have super short hair. Then again, I prefer short hair to the skullet or girl mullet that some chicks wear.

#54 thresholdofreality

thresholdofreality

Cordial

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

That's true. Not many women can pull off the short hair look. But I think that's because women weren't supposed to have super short hair. Then again, I prefer short hair to the skullet or girl mullet that some chicks wear.

Maybe so. Having short hair can feel SO liberating though - taking care of long hair just takes too much time and effort!

#55 Megan Kathleen

Megan Kathleen

Friendly

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Wow. Such a spirited debate about hairstyles... Though for this show it makes a huge difference. Lana Parilla looks so young and innocent with her long hair. For the record, I think Ginnifer looks gorgeous no matter what.

How are you guys enjoying this season? I think they have handled the change in storytelling rather well, but there are always problems when you not only add in more characters but also add in different timelines and locales. It gets complicated and some stories end up rushed. Hopefully the investments they've made so far pay off.

#56 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

I think it's interesting to see characters of color in this show Lancealot and the Asian girl.

#57 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Okay, so a guy friend of mine is obsessed with this show and is insisting that I should watch it. He hasn't always been a good judge of what I might like before, though, so I'm not sure if I should waste my time on this one.

Am I better off starting at the beginning? Or could I pick up some of the more recent episodes and still enjoy it?

#58 Megan Kathleen

Megan Kathleen

Friendly

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Okay, so a guy friend of mine is obsessed with this show and is insisting that I should watch it. He hasn't always been a good judge of what I might like before, though, so I'm not sure if I should waste my time on this one.

Am I better off starting at the beginning? Or could I pick up some of the more recent episodes and still enjoy it?

This is probably a show that you want to start from the beginning. It can get complicated pretty quickly.

For those of you who are up-to-date, here's last night's recap.

#59 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Alright, so I started watching it from the beginning and have made it a few episodes in.

Who exactly is the demographic for this show? Is it a family show? Like....is it supposed to be for kids, but they can watch with their parents and they can still be interested? Is it intended for older adults?

#60 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

Demo is 18 to 35 I guess. Seems like it. Maybe 16 to 35?