• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

I watch! I actually like it a lot. Kroy and the girls make Kim way more likable. And also, they seemed to have learned from Ashley from RHONJ and Brielle has toned down the teen angst, brat act.

I do think the drama with her mom is manufactured because there is no drama for Kim right now. She's got the man, the baby, her two girls and money. She's happy.

Her dresses are awful though. Dear Lord to spend that much money on things that look that awful...esp. that jumper she wears to the reception. Eek.

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

I agree. On this show, Brielle is adorable. She had some super snotty moments on RHOA though this past season and I was like really, please don't turn into Ashley. But she hasn't. So yay! When I was a teenager, I was a bigger piece of work (and my mom was normal, unlike Kim). lol

Yeah, Kim's got horrible taste. Horrible. The wedding planner isn't really into her or Kroy either. He really wanted to roll his eyes at them during the tasting because their palates aren't very sophisticated. I'm with them though, I like good food. I don't care if it's fancy or not.

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

I think Sheree was a bridesmaid.

It sound like Kim's in trouble re: the house, not paying and just generally being a squatter. From TMZ

Kim, you can lie to Andy Cohen, but don't go lying to Harvey Levin because his people will find you out and it will be all over.

#4 Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Posted Image

This show deserves its own thread.

- Kim and Kroy appear to be in love and they oddly make sense together.
- Baby KJ is adorable and the opening scenes with Kim talking to KJ is cute.
- Kim's parents are wacky, especially her mother.

Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding star Kim Zolciak is proving she can go it alone with her new spinoff, garnering an average 1.55 million viewers for its one-hour premiere on Thursday.

#5 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

I might be the only person here who watches this show, lol!

#6 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:48 AM

I might be the only person here who watches this show, lol!

I tried. It was boring lol

I think Kim needs the other women from BHoA to play off of

#7 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

I'm a little fascinated with Kroy which is probably why I like it. I am trying to understand what Kroy sees in Kim and what attracted him to her.

#8 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

I'm a little fascinated with Kroy which is probably why I like it. I am trying to understand what Kroy sees in Kim and what attracted him to her.

I asked in the Atalanta thread if he had money. Does he?

Maybe he attracted to older, seemingly typer A women. He looks like her little brother

#9 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

Kim probably makes more money than he does. He's a third tier player in the NFL. I know he recently signed a new contract with the Falcons, but it wasn't a blockbuster deal or anything to set himself up for life. He'll probably earn $2-$3 million a year for the next 3 years. That's pocket change in the NFL.

He's definitely smitten by her. For all of Kim's faults and exploiting her relationship with a married man, she seems to be completely in love with Kroy.

#10 ILoveArcher

ILoveArcher

Cordial

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

I haven't watched this show and I have no interest in watching it. I just don't like Kim!! I think she's obnoxious and gawdy and I seriously don't understand the obsession she has with herself. But I suppose that's what makes her a good reality show star. She seems to have no moral compass, she has an extreme inflated sense of self which makes her, IMO, very unattractive.

I've seen episodes of the house wives when she actually comes across as a decent person, but they don't showcase the tolerant, easy to swallow Kim, instead they keep Kim, the jagged little pill on the forefront.

#11 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Do we think the fight with her mother is manufactured for the show?

The fight over the testing was too ridiculous, if my mother pulled that stunt, she is not coming to my wedding

#12 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

I don't know what they are fighting about, I have to watch :P

I haven't watched this show and I have no interest in watching it. I just don't like Kim!! I think she's obnoxious and gawdy and I seriously don't understand the obsession she has with herself. But I suppose that's what makes her a good reality show star.

Exactly. The person she puts forth is why she out of all the women got her own show.

And I think she is more fascinated with her wigs than she is with herself :lol

#13 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

Brielle is a pretty girl, I love her dimpled smile. I don't see her as bratty at all,sometimes I think her too even tempered for a teenager lol. The younger girl however is a drama queen. The hand flaying and eye rolling that ensue when she talks OMG. I hope it is an act but I think its adorable for now

Kim' has the trashiest traste, like the dress they picked for her mother. It is awful. They picked the most ugliest dress she tried on

#14 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Does she really want a red carpet at her wedding? With diamonds of the sides :lol She really is a piece of work

I get the sense that Karen must have abused substances but I don't enjoy Kroy and Kim trashing her on television. If it is truly manufactured does it make it better? She is in on it

Yeah, Kim's got horrible taste. Horrible. The wedding planner isn't really into her or Kroy either. He really wanted to roll his eyes at them during the tasting because their palates aren't very sophisticated. I'm with them though, I like good food. I don't care if it's fancy or not.

I agree. The wedding guests will be pleased with their choice in wedding food at least

#15 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

I can't stop watching the reruns!

Karen picks the white gowns to annoy Kim. All her favorites are wedding gowns lol

#16 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Jen doesn't want to be at the wedding is code for I don't want to be on TV.

Whoa, she commissioned for 15 thousand and received a bill for 54 thousand? I won't pay a cent more than the amount I agreed on if I were Kim

Kim' had on another weave under the weave. You know she has some tracks in there

#17 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:10 AM

Yeah, Kim's hair under the wig looked like it was done for the reveal. Whatever she had done, she should do that instead of the wig. She looks more her age and less drag queenish without the wig and layers of makeup.

Posted Image

The owner of the house probably realized Kim was getting a nice paycheck from Bravo and sponsors to put on an extravagant wedding in her home, so that's probably why the homeowner billed for $54K, she wanted her cut for the venue.

I like seeing this side of Kim. She still has a foul mouth like a sailor, but seeing her with her family is sort of endearing. I love the baby KJ talk in the opening scene and the teaser with Kim's daughters. A half hour for this show is perfect.

#18 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

Kim looks way better with her own hair than she does in the wigs. Even if she has a track or two in there, her real hair looks better. It softens her

I really like her youngest daughter. She will do very well in drama class

#19 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

Paying 400,000 for a jewelry while renting is a bad bad idea Kim. If you don't want to answer to landlords, pay your own mortgage

Who else from RHOA besides Kandi is invited to the wedding? We can count NeeNee out

#20 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:25 PM

I think Sheree was a bridesmaid.

It sound like Kim's in trouble re: the house, not paying and just generally being a squatter. From TMZ

Kim, you can lie to Andy Cohen, but don't go lying to Harvey Levin because his people will find you out and it will be all over.

I've been reading about that on twitter. Very unfortunate. I thought Kim was smarter than that

I thought it was strange that she didn't even want to talk to the landlord when he showed up but I chalked it up her trying for some drama for her show. Seems she has real reasons to avoid him.