163 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

I can see that. I was too lazy to read anything but the headline/article. lol

I still like Kim and Kroy and their brood. I hope it works out for them. Will be watching tomorrow for sure. :)

#22 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

We must have been posting at the same time Jenni, I felt like the twitter attacks was a smear campaign and so I didn't pay it any mind. This article didn't change my mind.

Yes, I believe they are violating their lease agreement but I am all whatever, I like Kim. Case closed lol

How close minded am I lol

LOL We should get our own reality show! :lol

Seriously, people take this stuff too seriously sometimes (okay -- I may have taken some stuff too seriously too -- stay out of the RHONJ thread! hehe).

#23 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

LOL Tamra makes for good TV. She just comes off like a horrible friend.

I like Teresa well enough. I also could enjoy Melissa/Joe if they'd stop acting like Teresa is the devil. You were jealous of her fame and came on her show. Own it. Fame whoring is the new American Dream. :) You can totally Teresa fangurl in there...I think we all dislike the Manzos/Lauritas more than anyone on the show.

#24 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

Nene and her fans need to get over Kim (and vice versa). If she's doing as well as she says she is, what should it matter what Kim does (and vice versa)?

I'm surprised Nene is even doing Atlanta anymore...I thought she was doing a Ryan Murphy show? Doesn't she need to be in LA to film that? Or are they shooting in GA (I know it's very cheap to shoot a show in other states vs Los Angeles, so I can see them making that accommodation, esp. since it would get them free press from Bravo on the new show).

#25 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:43 AM

I don't think there was a real problem between Kim and the landlord until last week's episode of DBTFTW when Kim basically dogged the owners on camera. The way Kendra is lashing out on Twitter since that episode makes me wonder about her real motivation. She keeps repeating that she and her husband bank more money than Kroy or Kim, so that makes me wonder why was she renting out her home in the first place. I assume it's because they can't afford the mortgage payments and they don't want to sell the house at a loss. I also think this latest issue highlighted on TMZ makes Kim and Kroy look bad since they initiated the notification to terminate the lease, but I believe they paid their rent during the time of the lease and they probably thought they had some leeway with the owners until they could find a new place. I wonder if Kim kept quiet about the owners on the show would any of this be an issue.

#26 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

I read the TMZ documents again and Kroy's letter mentioned they were in talks to buy the house. Now I think the negotiations went south which is probably why Kroy sent the letter (maybe as a negotiation ploy) and Kim & Kroy failed to move out when they were supposed to. I bet Kendra and her husband were counting down the days for Kim to slip up on this issue so could go full blast on Kim in public. JMO.

#27 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

We must have been posting at the same time Jenni, I felt like the twitter attacks was a smear campaign and so I didn't pay it any mind. This article didn't change my mind.

Yes, I believe they are violating their lease agreement but I am all whatever, I like Kim. Case closed lol

How close minded am I lol

#28 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

This drama will turn into ratings success for Kim's show. Rumor has it that her show may get a second season, so I doubt Kim is sweating the extra publicity even though it puts her in a bad light.

#29 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

Speaking of RHNJ, I hold back on my Gorga hate and Theresa fangirlishness because I know some of you like them and don't like T so much. I don't want to alienate any of the 4 people who actually post in there. I don't like talking to myself too much!

Anyway, how happy are you that I've turned on Tamra?

I haven't but she is OMG, I want to strangle her!

#30 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

If Kim is squatting, Andy should be called to the carpet too. They have to make sure they have rights to film on the property. I don't think they do but it won't matter

Kendra sound like she is jonesing for a spot to play Kim's foe. Unfortunately for her, Kim and her momma have got it covered

#31 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

I don't think Kim is filming anything right now.

I agree that Kendra is coming across kind of desperate. It's unbecoming, especially if she's as well off and classy as she claims to be.

I also think it's amazing that Kim's haters (mostly Nene fans) are enjoying this fallout between Kim and Kendra way too much on the few RH/Atlanta blogs I read. There's almost a sense of pleasure that they now have a reason to call her a liar, user and a deadbeat for not paying her rent. LOL!

Kim has tweeted that the appraisal of the house came in way below the owners asking price which is why she and Kroy decided not to buy the house. Based on comments made in the Tamara Tattles blog, it seems Kim is telling the truth about the appraisal. Furthermore, the house is back on the market for $2.9 million. The appraised value of the house is about $1.6 million. I don't blame Kim backing away from the sale because no one with an ounce of sense would buy a house for $1.3 million more than what it's worth. I doubt Kendra will get the asking price in today's real estate market. I also wonder if Kendra will be able to get another renter while waiting for a buyer. Maybe Kim and Kroy took the lease agreement and owner for granted knowing Kendra would not get a better offer to buy or lease anytime soon. I'm curious to see how this will turn out for all parties involved.

#32 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

I also think it's amazing that Kim's haters (mostly Nene fans) are enjoying this fallout between Kim and Kendra way too much on the few RH/Atlanta blogs I read. There's almost a sense of pleasure that they now have a reason to call her a liar, user and a deadbeat for not paying her rent. LOL!

They have all the validation they need that Kim is just the worst LOL!

#33 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

Despite Nene's poor attitude and tweeting that she's over RHOA and the drama, she's not giving up the $750,000 Bravo paycheck which makes her the higest paid cast member of all the RH franchises. I doubt she'll make the same kind of money on her new network show where she's a secondary character and there's no guarantee the show will last a full season.

#34 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Despite Nene's poor attitude and tweeting that she's over RHOA and the drama, she's not giving up the $750,000 Bravo paycheck which makes her the higest paid cast member of all the RH franchises. I doubt she'll make the same kind of money on her new network show where she's a secondary character and there's no guarantee the show will last a full season.

It is strange that she gets paid higher than any of the housewives of Beverly Hills. They are legitimately wealthy so shouldn't they be paid higher?

As to the house, I think it is 90% made up drama for the show. All Kim's conflict for this show seem to be

#35 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

I am watching it now, the wedding cake is gorg!

Every word out of Kim's mouth is unintentionally funny. The wedding must happen at sunset on 11/11/11. They will be protected from the universe a little if they married on that date lol. She and my grandmother will get along swimmingly

#36 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

Anyone watching the finale?

Nothing can go wrong on 11/11/11

#37 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

I am

KJ is the star of this show. What an adorable little guy. He smiles all the time!

#38 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

Kim's nipple is about to pop out of her dress.

#39 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

I am oddly excited. I love weddings

The media was invited in the form of Perez Hilton. If they only choppers will be swarming everywhere

Sheree is the only housewife there from what I can see

#40 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Kim's nipple is about to pop out of her dress.

Let her flaunt them, she paid hard earned $$$ for them

I hate her gown