• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 sat413

sat413

Friendly

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

^ Wow six figures? That's incredible, I didn't think they were considered that big of a deal. I think that they are now taking themselves a little too seriously. They have the show and are putting themselves out there to make money. Kroy is never going to have a great career and I think they see the writing on the wall that they have to make this reality TV thing work or they're going to be broke and irrelevant.

#162 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

I watched a few more episodes yesterday and the one when Kim and Kroy tried to find Lana a date was pretty funny in a scripted way.

I can't get over Brielle insulting 2010 Honda Accord owners like myself who don't think our car is too humiliating to drive. Most teens her age would love to drive a car like hers. She's gotta lot of nerve for someone who hasn't worked an honest day in her life.

Kim and Kroy are disgustingly cute with their affection for each other. For some reason I don't think it's an act for the camera. They are sprung for each other.

It may not happen for a couple of years, but it will be interesting to see how they will handle their family life if Kroy has to move on from the Falcons. I am sure he accepted less money to stay in Atlanta when he re-upped during free agency two years ago. A second tier player like Kroy rarely stays with the original team that drafted him after the second contract with the team.

#163 Ava

Ava

Cordial

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

Kim and Kroy are disgustingly cute with their affection for each other

Oh it is not for the camera. They have the babies to show for it.

They are so very much into each other. 

#164 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:20 AM

I think its pretty obvious how much affection Kim and Kroy have for each other.  After all, they went on to have four children together.  Then of course Kim had her two daughters whom Kroy has become a great step-father to.  I have to admit I do kind of like watching this show.  Having seen Kim on The Real Housewives of Atlanta and what a disfunctional mess she was on that show its kind of nice to see her actually find someone whom she could share her life with along with having a family with.  Yes, Kim can still be disfunctional mess, LOL, but Kroy seems to love her anyway.  That seems to be the beauty of their relationship, Kim has found a man who accepts her for who she is.