I've not seen Kim's sex tape.

Soooooooo, she took it up the ass? :lol

#2 angie828

angie828

Cordial

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

This will also be one of my guilty pleasures. I do not know why but I love this show. I am not a huge Kardashian fan at all but something about the show just draws me to it and so I want to watch it. Any one else on here the same as me?

#3 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

I pretty much despise all things Kardashian lately (except for Khloe), but I'm guilty of watching their show when there's nothing else on TV to watch.

#4 Filigurl

Filigurl

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

I don't have a problem with the Kardashians, but I don't watch their show that often. Sometimes I might watch a couple of episodes. I guess they're as successful as they are because the public are interested in them and talk about them (whether through praise or criticism). As long as they're being talked about, it's a commodity that equates to dollar signs.

#5 CSINY

CSINY

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

I do love the show too. I even watch Khloe and Lamar. There is just something about the Kardashian girls that keeps me watching. They certainly have made themselves famous!

#6 Crinkle

Crinkle

Friendly

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

This is one show I can take or leave. I watched it off and on for a bit. Then it really got old. There's nothing much of substance there. Even Bruce, whom one would expect to be a human being with some depth, comes across as really pathetic in this household of plastic people. I do like Rob a bit.

#7 edna

edna

Cordial

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

I have only seen it on accident and by that I mean by flipping through the channels to see it or a commercial. We are not really fans of the superficial here and for us its just not what we would prefer to spend our time watching.

#8 drusilla

drusilla

Cordial

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:57 PM

I’ve been watching “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Something about this family is just weirdly fascinating. I feel bad for the only guy in the family. Rob seems lost. He’s tried to start several ventures but doesn’t get the attention his sisters get from their mom.

Even the sisters don’t always get her attention. She really is more focused on Kim than the others. The younger daughter had to have an emotional meltdown before Kris recognized that having them work nearly full-time; missing several days of class, and then expecting them to be able to keep up was making them nervous wrecks. Honestly, I was surprised they didn’t have tutors going with them on their jobs to begin with.

#9 destiny

destiny

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

I have never watched this show. But the other day I was watching Anderson Cooper and he was talking about them. A lot of people in his audience didn't like them. Anderson mentioned that even though a lot of people seem to not like them they are making money with their show. I'll have to check it out and see what it's about. From what I heard on the Anderson show it seems kind of weird.

#10 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

It seems Kim and Kanye are shopping for a new show

#11 toobi

toobi

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

I've seen it a few times but honestly, I don't think I've ever seen young women as spoiled, vain and obnoxious as these sisters. You would think they would realize how pathetic they sound on there and how many jokes go around about them.

#12 Caffery

Caffery

Friendly

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

As long they are good for ratings they will maintain the status quo. Networks, magazines and all media. The Kardashians themselves don't have to change anything about themselves because it works

#13 Sensa

Sensa

Cordial

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

I watch this show when they add a new season to Netflix. To me it is kind of like a trainwreck and you just can't turn away. I agree that Kim is the golden child and that the others rarely get equal attention.

#14 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:05 AM

What are you doing in a thread for a show you've never seen. It's not cool for people who open the thread to read about the show, instead read comment after comment from people who don't watch it

#15 love2watch

love2watch

Cordial

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

I must admit this show is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't usually watch it until they put it on Netflix, but we have seen all of the seasons so far. I haven't seen Khloe and Lamar before, I didn't realize they had a show.

#16 sparkle73

sparkle73

Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Not a big fan. And frankly, speaking, what is the big deal about them? Okay. Kim is a beautiful woman, outside of that, what is there to shout about? I remember recently she wanted to have a star on Broadway, for what!!! She's not the actress not at any time made any movies; she's not a dancer never made any songs, either. She believed she deserves a star? Oh, for marrying a man she obviously did not love, and hooking up with others to make sex tapes. Got better things to do with my time than waste it on the Kardashians.

#17 MarlineAlcott

MarlineAlcott

Friendly

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

I love the show and have watched most episodes since it first came on years ago. I can't stand Kim, though. How anyone thinks she is the prettiest of those girls is beyond me. I think Kourtney and Khloe are both a thousand times prettier and less fake looking. Kim just disgusts me on many levels, especially her use of fur in some of her fashions. It's really pretty pathetic in my view to have the sort of influence she has and then do something like promoting fur. I really hated her after I found that out. She could just as easily use fake fur.

#18 Drunken Lunchbox

Drunken Lunchbox

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

I am not a fan of this family, this show, or this genre of programming. I don't like exploiting talentless people for money just because one of them had the sense to take it in the ass and film it. This family only has a name because of the dad being OJ's lawyer. They are cashing in on him making a name for himself by working hard. Now these useless douchebags are all over the place and are "celebrities."

#19 MarlineAlcott

MarlineAlcott

Friendly

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

Well, at least he can happily look up at his family from HELL since that's clearly where anyone who helped Oj Simpson get away with murder will be going, in my opinion.

#20 Drunken Lunchbox

Drunken Lunchbox

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

Well, at least he can happily look up at his family from HELL since that's clearly where anyone who helped Oj Simpson get away with murder will be going, in my opinion.

Don't blame him for doing his job, blame the prosecution for not taking ALL the evidence that they were handed to clearly show he was guilty and using it to build a case. The prosecution screwed the case a lot more than the defense did anything to win it; just like Casey Anthony.