• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#21 MarlineAlcott

MarlineAlcott

Friendly

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Yeah, I don't really. I was mostly kidding. It's just that my mom was SUPER into that trial when I was a little kid and constantly going on and on about the evil defense lawyers. She basically had it on television 24/7 so my brain got immersed with it. I disliked it because it was ALWAYS on and I couldn't watch any of MY shows. Boo!

#22 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Kim is the only good looking sister of the three but even she's not hot enough to get me to watch this show on a regular basis. It's just too much drama for a family with so much wealth. Seriously, stfu and live life already.

#23 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

I don't mind the Kardashians. BUt, I think they can take a break every now and then. It seems like it is just one series after another. Like they are afraid if they aren't on TV for 5 minutes the world may forget about them. ( Well, maybe they would)

#24 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

They're milking that 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth. They don't just want now money, they want later and later on money. With their spending habits, they're gonna need a MAJOR nest egg. Especially considering The Kardashian sister who married the basketball player, he's about 4 years or less away from NBA retirement. And Kanye West could dump Kim at any moment. And Chloe's husband is just a mess.

#25 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

Have you guys heard that Kris Jenner wants to be Honey Boo Boo's manager? Because Kim is not making her enough money apparently

That mother of all fame whores has no shame.

#26 thresholdofreality

thresholdofreality

Cordial

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

I don't mind the Kardashians, either. Personally, I find them very entertaining. Khloe and Kourtney are very 'real' per se, and they would always say what's on their mind. I don't find the two of them fake at all. I'm not that fond of Kim and Kris (Jenner) though...

Hey NickJ, don't worry about Khloe and Lamar. They have endorsements and business endeavors left and right. Even if Lamar does retire after a few years, I don't think they'll be anywhere near broke. Oh, and don't forget, Khloe has landed herself a hosting gig with XFactor, and as long as she plays her cards right, she could keep that job for years.

#27 crossunitedfate

crossunitedfate

Friendly

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

Kim is the only good looking sister of the three but even she's not hot enough to get me to watch this show on a regular basis. It's just too much drama for a family with so much wealth. Seriously, stfu and live life already.

I have to agree. The other sisters actually look pretty bland. Kim is ok at best. Truth be told, she is the sole reason the show even exists in the first place. What's said is that she's only famous because she used to be in Paris Hilton's group of friends and that sex tape.

#28 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

I don't mind the Kardashians, either. Personally, I find them very entertaining. Khloe and Kourtney are very 'real' per se, and they would always say what's on their mind. I don't find the two of them fake at all. I'm not that fond of Kim and Kris (Jenner) though...

Hey NickJ, don't worry about Khloe and Lamar. They have endorsements and business endeavors left and right. Even if Lamar does retire after a few years, I don't think they'll be anywhere near broke. Oh, and don't forget, Khloe has landed herself a hosting gig with XFactor, and as long as she plays her cards right, she could keep that job for years.

We all say that. Then 3 years down the road, it comes out that Khloe and Lamar are BROKE. Then we'll all be saying WTF? How??? These people, some of them? Spend unwisely. Then they go broke. Doesn't matter how many endorsements they get. You have to spend wisely. Not buy cars for 2 million dollars for you and a group of friends.

#29 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

I have to agree. The other sisters actually look pretty bland. Kim is ok at best. Truth be told, she is the sole reason the show even exists in the first place. What's said is that she's only famous because she used to be in Paris Hilton's group of friends and that sex tape.

Atleast Kim made something of herself though. Paris came out with a sex tape, and the only time we ever hear about Paris is when she makes a racist crack, walks out on an interview, or calls Gay men "disgusting" like she did recently. Kim has an actual future. Reality show, movies, endorsements, even a Kardashian credit card apparently. No one wants to do business with Paris. Her perfume and clothing lines have both been failures. Her two albums? Don't even get me started. And she had a reality show called Parises BFF. Think it lasted one season before MTV cancelled it. MTV, a channel that airs Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant, even they thought Paris Hilton was offensive. Christ.

#30 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

This will also be one of my guilty pleasures. I do not know why but I love this show. I am not a huge Kardashian fan at all but something about the show just draws me to it and so I want to watch it. Any one else on here the same as me?

I'm not a fan of the fact that they exploit themselves to a whole other level than I've seen in my life. However I can appreciate however, for the most part, the family ends up coming together to be there for each other no matter the chaos. The show keeps me entertained when I'm bored and it reminds me to be greatful and appreciative for the little things and my own privacy. Khloe is my favorite. She always keeps it real. Looking forward to the new season in January.

#31 workhomeunion

workhomeunion

Cordial

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Well, at least he can happily look up at his family from HELL since that's clearly where anyone who helped Oj Simpson get away with murder will be going, in my opinion.

This thread is about the "Kardashian" reality show, not about their dad (RIP), not about OJ.

The individual who said he (Kardashian) can "look up at his family from hell," "judge not less ye be judged," because you'll find yourself right alongside Mr. Kardashian.

Those who are still pissed that OJ got away with murder, get over it already. Some of you guys act like you knew Nicole on a personal level. Men kill wives every day in America and the only reason half of America was so upset about the verdict is because it was a black/white relationship. Those who were pissed, it was not about a celebrity getting away with murder, because Robert Blake had his wife killed, got away with it, and you didn't hear a peep out of America. So get over it already, besides, OJ's in prison now, so you should be HAPPY!

Now, back to the topic..

I occassionally watch the Kardashian's but only if there's not too much else on. Sometimes I'm channel surfing and I come across the show, or Khloe and Lamar. I'll watch that one because I'm an NBA fan.

It's amazing to me how much criticism Kim Kardashian and the family in general has to endure. These people have not broken any laws and have managed to make a nice living because of their reality show.

It's just a bunch of haters out there, hating on Kim and her family. The haters are upset because they have to go to their $11 per hour job, take smack from their boss, have a wife or husband that you can't stand but you're stuck in the marriage. Or, you have no one and you're unhappy about your sad and pathetic life, so you lash out at a successful person you see on the screen.

What other reasons would you have to hate on a person that you don't even know?

Furthermore, a lot of people hate on Kim Kardashian because not only is she RICH (net worth - $38 million .. from May 2011 to May 2012 her earnings according to FORBES: $18 Million), but she's not a bad looking woman....

Posted Image

#32 MarlineAlcott

MarlineAlcott

Friendly

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

For the love of God, I was kidding. This is the second time I've said that. Stop tripping.

#33 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

Furthermore, a lot of people hate on Kim Kardashian because not only is she RICH (net worth - $38 million .. from May 2011 to May 2012 her earnings according to FORBES: $18 Million), but she's not a bad looking woman....

They are public figures, they put themselves out there to be fawned upon or criticized. This particular family will sell their offspring for fame and fortune

I don't hate Kim per say, I hate what she represents . It is a shame that someone with no talents nor brains will be worth tat much. All from exploiting everything that is wrong with our society

#34 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

It's amazing to me how much criticism Kim Kardashian and the family in general has to endure. These people have not broken any laws and have managed to make a nice living because of their reality show.

It's just a bunch of haters out there, hating on Kim and her family. The haters are upset because they have to go to their $11 per hour job, take smack from their boss, have a wife or husband that you can't stand but you're stuck in the marriage. Or, you have no one and you're unhappy about your sad and pathetic life, so you lash out at a successful person you see on the screen.

Meh. They don't care if they are hated. Knowing how they operate, they'll celebrate it. Good or bad, people are talking about them

I am done adding to the Kardashian buzz

#35 crossunitedfate

crossunitedfate

Friendly

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Atleast Kim made something of herself though. Paris came out with a sex tape, and the only time we ever hear about Paris is when she makes a racist crack, walks out on an interview, or calls Gay men "disgusting" like she did recently. Kim has an actual future. Reality show, movies, endorsements, even a Kardashian credit card apparently. No one wants to do business with Paris. Her perfume and clothing lines have both been failures. Her two albums? Don't even get me started. And she had a reality show called Parises BFF. Think it lasted one season before MTV cancelled it. MTV, a channel that airs Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant, even they thought Paris Hilton was offensive. Christ.

You know, it's very hard to argue your points. Especially because I agree. Anything Paris has done has turned into turd literally. But honestly, her stuff fails because she has no class or talent. As much as I dislike Kim, at least she knows how to present herself.

#36 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

They also fail because they're bad ideas. Releasing two albums when you cannot sing is not a good idea no matter who you are.

#37 crossunitedfate

crossunitedfate

Friendly

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

They also fail because they're bad ideas. Releasing two albums when you cannot sing is not a good idea no matter who you are.

Well, she got a few acting jobs when she can't act as well. That's what happens with spoiled rich girls. They buy their way into anything. Even when they don't have the skills or talent to be there.

#38 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Her performance in "House Of Wax" though fit the scheme of things. She was the blonde girlfriend of the jock in a slasher movie where the girls were fodder for the masked killer. I mean it was either her or Elisha Cuthbert who was gonna live till the end. And I think we all knew who it was gonna be when the time came.

#39 MarlineAlcott

MarlineAlcott

Friendly

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

She had a wicked cool death in that movie, though! I own that movie lol. I'm looking at it right now on my shelf. :D

#40 nash22

nash22

Noob

• 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

I don't have anything against the Kardashians, I just think that some of them are very spoiled and ungrateful. I love Khloe and Kourtney, they always make me laugh especially when they are bothering the mom all the time. The first time I really dislike Kim was when I seen an episode where she started crying over earrings she lost in the ocean. She wines all the time about nothing. And their youngers sisters are turning into disrespectful spoiled brats. Their show is just not addictive, it doesn't keep my attention, I end up forgetting about the show.