• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#141 sillylucy

sillylucy

Friendly

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:14 PM

Why is Kourtney having so many kids with Scott? I really thought that she should have quit while she was ahead with Mason. He's a cute boy, but would should want him as a role model? His behavior is so juvenile. 

#142 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

Also I have to ask the question will Kourtney and Scott ever going to get married?  I don't know why Kourtney would want to marry Scott, but at the same token if it were me I wouldn't have even had any children with this guy.  But now she has had what three kids with him and they still aren't married.  I know some couples don't get married when they have children, and call me old fashion but I think when you bring kids into the equation you should consider getting married. 

I give Kim and Kane that much credit they wanted to get married when she became pregnant with North West (what a name) but she was still caught up in a messy divorce.  They have since gotten married.  So, Kim has been married twice, and Kourtney still has yet to marry the father of her children. 

#143 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:23 AM

Do you think that people will ever get bored of the Kardashians? I've been bored of them for a couple of years now, but it still seems like the public is really into them.

#144 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

The fact that Kourtney and Scott continue to have kids together means they have a level of commitment to each other that works for them. Sometimes marriage can ruin a good relationship.

I've always thought Kim and Kanye getting married was just another opportunity to whore themselves out even more. Only time will tell if their marriage is the real deal but I tend to to think they got married for the publicity of it. However, North is a sweetheart. She's the best part of that union, imo.

The Kardashians aren't going anywhere anytime soon which is unfortunate. I am amazed by their fandom and the people who defend them.

#145 shaybearlv

shaybearlv

Cordial

• 17 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:51 AM

I don't even understand how they are "famous".  I find them to be the most annoying, publicity hungry people but I do find myself watching them when I need to feel better about my crazy life.  Honestly though, Kim and Kanye, maybe a publicity stunt.  Kim's third wedding…hey maybe third time is a charm, it certainly was for my husband but the way they are, I am sure it was only for dollar signs.  Kourtney and Scott don't work well together and no matter the amount of kids they have together, that will never change.  It seems as though Kourtney is one of those women who do not respect themselves enough to know she deserves better…keeps going back to the abuser because "she loves him".  

I don't agree that just because they have kids together they need to get married.  I had 2 of my 5 kids with men I did not marry and I am glad I never married them because it would have ended in a messy divorce anyways.  It affects children more I think being in a relationship that is toxic.  The logical side of this is though that we really only see parts of the way that their relationship is and read tabloid fodder.  If it works for them great, if not, then it doesn't affect me. 

#146 FionaMuva

FionaMuva

Noob

• 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:31 PM

It's definitely the family drama that draws me in. They are honestly the most immature and self centered group of adults I have ever seen on TV. That always makes for good television in my book.

#147 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:07 AM

I do agree that the whole Kardashian thing has gotten old.  I have more or less lost interest in the show.  I know that some still like to watch it I guess it like a train wreck you can't help but watch.  But for me their drama has just sort of gotten old in all these years.  Don't even care about the fact that Kris and Bruce are divorcing or what's going on with Bruce's apparance.  I'm just tired of it all, when I turn E and find this show on i go to another channel.  For me the Kardashian's fifteen minutes are over, but I guess for others that isn't the case, they still like to watch this family. 

#148 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:51 AM

Did you'll read about Bruce Jenner transitioning into a woman?

http://www.people.co...sitioning-woman

Not surprisingly, there is a reality show following the transition.

#149 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:41 PM

I don't have an issue with watching someone go through the transition process, it's informative and it could really help others who are considering the same procedure but having the Kardashians part of it cheapens it for me.

This transition news is shocking and I don't know how I should feel about it considering it is yet another opportunity for the Kardashians to overexpose their personal lives across the tabloids. The fact that it will be documented for a reality show has Kris' handprint all over this, IMO. That woman pimped out her own daughter's sex video so this shouldn't surprise me, but it does.

Since this is being documented, I hope we get to see the reaction of Bruce's non Kardashian family. That would be the real draw for me if I decide to watch the series, not so much the Kardashians.

#150 GrodnersPet

GrodnersPet

Friendly

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:09 PM

Since this is being documented, I hope we get to see the reaction of Bruce's non Kardashian family. That would be the real draw for me if I decide to watch the series, not so much the Kardashians.

Same here. I hope he is completely divorced from Kris by the time they film thus the Kardashians having little to no parts in it.

I want to know how long he's been gay and when he realize this is what he wanted. I must admit that to come out of the closet this way could make for riveting tv.

#151 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:31 AM

So, its true that Bruce Jenner is transitioning to a woman?  Maybe this is why he has scheduled a interview to be televised soon. I have no issue with this if its what he wants.  It wouldn't be the first time someone in the public eye went through such a process, Chaz Bono chose to do so years ago, and I then had not issue it was his decision at the time.If there is a reality show in the works chronicling Bruce Jenners process that will be a first and might actually be interesting to watch if it does happen. Probably more interesting then the Kardashians reality show is now.

As for how this will be covered in the media.  All of us know there will be a whole lot of news media wanting to know how the Kardashians feel about his process.  After all, for the news media this is where the story would be.  Yes, I too would like to know how those who have no connection to the Kardashians show are his friends or family feel about this more then the Kardashians to, but I know that this will be where the news media feels the story is.