The Middle

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 CaptainCamera

CaptainCamera

Noob

• 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:59 AM

I thoroughly enjoy watching this show with my family, i especially love the three witty kids and their fun humor.

#22 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:03 AM

I totally love this TV show, sadly they are no longer airing it every day over here :(  This TV helped me get over the loss of Malcolm in the Middle when it stopped airing here, because both of them are so similar!  Actually a friend of mine thought that the middle was the new version of Malcolm in the Middle, lol.  I told him: ''How could you think that? Both are very similar, but the humor is different''. 

The middle is more realistic when it comes to its funny situations, while Malcolm wasn't that much, but I loved that about Malcolm actually, because they were always involved in very weird situations!  That made the show so interesting!  I really miss that TV show!

#23 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:21 AM

Well I am a fan of the Middle. Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of other people are not. The children are ridiculously funny and excellent actors. Some of the scenes of Axl are priceless, since he is such a goof. I loved when he was showing Brick how to do pull ups on the door and the door slams shut. Last episode, when Sue ran over his foot made me howl. I need more shows that make me laugh out loud over and over again. And the dad is the best. He's aloof and emotionally unavailable which represents perfectly the Dad's that I have known. Please help get the word out to keep this show alive.

I know, right?  They are the perfect portrait of the average American family, I think!  I also like the kids the most, but if I had to pick my most favorite character I'd have to pick Sue!  That girl is so sweet and adorable!  She just wants to fit it, but most of the time she just doesn't, despite that she doesn't seem depressed or mad at the society for that. She is just so enthusiastic and positive, she just keeps on trying and trying over and over!  Gotta love that about her.

Edited by Sefarad, 24 February 2015 - 07:23 AM.