• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

I'm super excited to see Pandora's wedding, but I don't think there will be too much drama until the reunion.

In other news, Bravo is likely to keep Taylor for season 3 (ick) and get rid of Camille (why, Bravo, why? Camille was interesting this year!!). And I guess Brandi and Dana got into a twitter war. The only interesting thing about Brandi I enjoy is she'll say what the rest of us are thinking (even though I think she was wrong to call Kim a meth addict). I love that she tweeted that Dana was desperate to get back on the show and willing to do anything to get it.

http://www.realityte...as-twitter-war/

I have no desire to watch Taylor cry crocodile tears for Russell and use her daughter's grief for fame. UGH.

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

The fake therapy stuff on this network as a whole is annoying! A therapist would not allow them to film sessions. Nor would they go to parties with them. You don't socialize with your therapist. It would defeat the point.

I get why they are keeping Taylor, but I think it may have a different effect. I have no interest in watching her fake mourn or rake the man through the mud (though I do believe he was an abusive bully).

I heard Lisa's getting her own show too -- I bet that will revolve around the restaurant and her kids. With Pandora as a newly wed and her son trying to find himself, all the "stars" that go to her restaurant (Kevin Williamson was just there), her relationship with Ken. I'd watch. More interested in that than Bethenny's fake ship wreck (though I'm gonna watch...I'm Bravo's bitch).

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

Kim is so broken, it's hard not to root for her.

I think Brandi will bring it. I mean, she went and slashed Eddie's tires after finding out about his cheating. She's not above mean spirited.

Lisa does get away with a lot because of "humor" and the accent but I like her so much more than Kyle and Taylor. Like you said, Taylor is a grifter and Kyle is a phony. I'm not a fan of anyone throwing their sister under the bus (Kyle) or exploiting/hiding behind her kid's grief (Taylor).

I love the relationship between Adrienne and Paul. Even though I love seeing the young kids on the shows, I admire the fact that they wont let their kids be shown much (and I don't think we've ever seen their faces). They're young and they protect their privacy. As a viewer, that sucks, but I think they're great parents.

LOVE this show though.

#4 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

That totally makes sense to me -- if she wont film the boyfriend or the kids, they can't call it "reality." Yes, we know it's not really real, but they like the illusion. I heard on e! today that she plans to make guest spots, visiting the girls, etc. She'll probably be the sounding board (like Jeana and Lauri had done for Vicki in the past on OC).

#5 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:02 PM

Dumping Camille and keeping Taylor will be a massive mistake but this is the same network that aired fake therapy sessions to help rehabilitate that witch. To be perfectly objective, I can see why they'll keep Taylor over Camille, they are in it for the $$$. The former is a train wreck with a capital T, whereas Camille is the least dramatic housewife in the cast. But Taylor's kind of drama I could live without. It's gotten to the point where the sight of her makes me sick.

I hope I am not being overly prudish when I object to the show filming her in fake therapy sessions AFTER the death of her husband. Which brings me to another point, I have come to hate her so much that I doubt her abuse story. The only thing she has going for her is that the guy abused his ex-wife. Other than that, I have nothing but Taylor's word to go off on.

I don't know where but I read that Lisa got her own show. What is the premise and does it mean she won't be back to RHBH next season?

#6 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

Don't get me started on Bethenny. I have never been on her train. I always thought she was mean-spirited and hides it with snark.

Taylor was the worst part of the current season. I'm over her and I hope she gets exposed for the grifter she is before long. I can't saying anything about Russell because it's her word against a dead man.

I don't think Lisa's interesting but I'm not surprised she's getting her own show. I hope the show is more about her kids and the restaurant/staff than Lisa herself. Like Bethenny (but not as cruel), I think she gets away with some of her mean-spirited comments because she's snarky and has an British accent.

I remember reading on a gossip site last year while the current season was filming that the producers were not happy with Camille because she was more about redeeming herself than trying to start drama for the cameras. So, I'm not surprised she may not be back for season three. Unlike Taylor I don't think Camille has a financial motivation to be on the show thanks to her $50 million divorce settlement.

Brandi is fine but she does nothing for me. She's young and carefree which doesn't describe the other housewives so I see why she's refreshing and very popular among the fans. She's gonna have to bring it and by it I mean drama if she plans to last beyond season two.

I like Kim despite her issues. I hope she doesn't return to the show.

I am not a fan of Kyle. I think she loves and feeds off the drama between the other women as long as her hands are clean.

Adrienne is fine.

This show needs new blood, so I hope the new HW additions will bring a new vibe to the show. Season two much like the other HW franchises have over the top drama that almost makes the show unwatchable in some aspects.

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

I was a big fun of season one Kyle but I couldn't stomach her halfway through this season. Though she was totally my hero during the White Party. Anyone who rids me Taylor fis A-Okay in my book. It helps that the tears were real. I didn't think she was putting on an act because for some strange reason, she's appointed herself Taylor's protecter. She must have felt she was betraying a good friend when she sent them packing.

About the finale, I didn't like Lisa's outfit at all. I was actually surprised at how gaudy everything was. - The tiara, the pink everything, those huge earrings - Lisa always came across as more sophisticated that. Maybe Pandora hand picked everything, including her mom's outfit? Nah that is all on Lisa

I love Brandi just as I love Tamra *runs* . I can't wait for RHOC

#8 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

Added the previews of the reunion on the home page.

#9 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

Gotta love Brandi

Posted Image

Discussing her barely-there bikini: "You're lucky I had a top on."

On game night: "I felt like I was being bullied in a room and I had no friends ... everyone has a breaking point."

On accusing Kim Richards of using crystal meth at game night: "Do I regret saying that specifically? Yes, but the truth is she was on something and she was in and out of the bathroom all night and she's in rehab now so clearly I wasn't wrong."

On Kim hiding her crutches – and Kyle knowing about it: "All I wanted to do was leave, and I couldn't. You can't say you had nothing to do with it. You had knowledge and knowledge is power. You could have rectified it."

On the difference between being sexy and slutty: "However you feel the most powerful and confident is how you should roll ... Slutty is like [showing] labia."

To Taylor Armstrong, when she got aggressive: "Back off, Oklahoma."

On Adrienne Maloof vs. Lisa VanderPump: "I've heard from people that work for you that you don't like Lisa."

On threatening emails sent to Camille: "I saw Russell at the Glen and he told me that Taylor had him send the email to Camille and he felt horrible about it – and that he always liked Camille."

On slashing ex Eddie Cibrian's tires: "I just took the tires and I put the knife in through his motorcycle and then I told him, 'Don't ride them you're probably going to get hurt.' "

On Taylor's book, Hiding From Reality: "It's been like a hot minute. ... She wrote a book about [her husband Russell's suicide] in one second."

Taking credit for Kim going to rehab: "Maybe I helped. ... I got it out there that there's a problem and then everyone had to address it."

On Camille's image-makeover since her divorce: "She dropped the dead weight and now she's a different person."

Why she changed her last name back to Glanville after her divorce: "There were too many of us floating around, Mrs. Cibrians."

More at People.com

#10 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

I have nothing better to do this evening so I decided to watch Lost Footage on VOD

1. Kim is sad. I heard she was in rehab but it doesn't explain why she seemed drunk and slurring her words all over the place

2. Mauricio and Ken at the tennis court. Poor Ken, he clearly couldn't keep up but the way Mauricio kept asking if he should slow down rubbed me wrong.

3. Paul is a doll. He is my favorite of all the housewives husbands, Adrienne is a lucky woman . The camera panned on the poop far too many times. Poor taste Bravo

4. Portia is adorable. I'd be scared to look Bobbie too sweetie. Kyle made such a big deal of it though

5. Glad Lisa is okay, her reaction made me think the call from her general practioner wasn't staged. She was genuinely alarmed, as was Ken

#11 tvFool

tvFool

Cordial

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

I hadn't watched RHBH but did catch RHNJ and find much of these reunion shows (having seen the RHNJ and the promos to the others) have the same thread of jabbing, whining and continued negativity. I found in the RHNJ reunion the "host" seemed to nudge the fight between two women that were fighting on the show. Does anyone else get that feeling that these reunions are staged as are the fights? I wondered that as I watched this reunion between the New Jersey Housewives.

#12 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Andy is a shit stirrer? You don't say

He is paid to be an instigator

#13 CAMom50

CAMom50

Cordial

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

I must admit he does that job well. When things are quieting down among the women, he enjoys getting a question in there or a reference to a prior comment to get the juices flowing again. In one of the reunions when you could hear the faint sounds of remotes being clicked he came off with a scorcher question sending 1 into a hissy and the others launching into their own squabble. Andy 1, HW 0 LOL. too funny

#14 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Zip2it just tweeted that Camille quit the show

Camille Grammer Quits RHBH

I respect her decision but I hope it is not true, I liked having at least one semi normal housewife on the show. I hope she has a change of heart

#15 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Well that leaves Brandi as far as my entertainment goes. Camille tried to lay low last season so it comes as no surprise that she wants off the show altogether.

Do we think it has something to do with Kelsy Grammer? Won't surprise me if she is wary he'll use something that happens on the show to get back at her. He's proven to be a not so respectful guy after the separation

#16 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

Did she really quit or Bravo didn't renew her contract?

Has a decision been made about the grifter?

#17 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

Did she really quit or Bravo didn't renew her contract?

Has a decision been made about the grifter?

Who is the grifter? lol

I really think she quit on her own. Her conduct last season was of someone who didn't belong on this show, she seemed over all the drama.

She told E! she wasn't let go Link

#18 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

Grifter = Taylor

#19 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members