• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

Oh Camille. She's still filming "guest appearance" and coming out with nutritional supplements.

People Magazine: Camille Grammer Still Filming RHOBH

Honey, I know you're new boyfriend is pretty, but I'm not gonna be buying nutritional supplements from either of you. You both have chefs, nutrition consultants and trainers.

I'm glad she'll still be around unless she's pushing product. I don't mind Skinny Girl with Bethenny or Teresa's books, but the BLK water, Ramona and Jills variety of products on the NY, even Kandi's intimate products (though that one was fun), Wines by Housewives, Gretchen Christine everything....man enough. I'm not watching for an infomercial but sometimes it feels like it. I feel like Bethenny and Teresa live their products, but everyone else pushes them on me for some reason (though some of the songs crack me up).

#22 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

Honestly, I didn't think anyone would sound as badly as LuAnn did singing and then...Gretchen sang. LOL I love how they all keep trying to get Kim's "Tardy for the Party" hit. Seriously, that was KANDI's work people. It wasn't the subpar people ya'll choose to work with.

#23 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Adrienne has both her chef and a DEA agent who say they saw Paul grab one of the boys by the throat.

I just don't get this at all. Mainly because abusive people don't just become abusive overnight. Because the Maloofs are very rich (and can buy the loyalty of a chef and govt employee) and divorces get very ugly when kids are involved, I'm not sure what to believe. Paul never seemed that way to me, but it's not like I know him.

Regardless, I hope that the judge does what's in the best interest of the kids.

#24 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

That totally makes sense to me -- if she wont film the boyfriend or the kids, they can't call it "reality." Yes, we know it's not really real, but they like the illusion. I heard on e! today that she plans to make guest spots, visiting the girls, etc. She'll probably be the sounding board (like Jeana and Lauri had done for Vicki in the past on OC).

Guest appearance will suit her better because as much as I came to like her, I admit she didn't add much to the show last season. She was way too cool and collected for this bat shyt show. I liked her for it but it does not make for compelling TV

I wonder who they'll replace her with, if they replace her. I imagine they would since Lisa has her own show and her appearance on RHBH will be limited

#25 Deborah1962

Deborah1962

Cordial

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

I haven't followed this for awhile, but just throwing this out there, I know sometimes if the housewives (or whomever is in the reality show) isn't "pulling" their weight in the show be it causing trouble or a spark of some kind, they're replaced with usually a firecracker. Think perhaps that may happen here?

#26 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

"When we became married ,we became one flesh" - Really Jim????? Who speaks like that in real life? What a weirdo

I liked Heather's snark on Slade emasculating Gretchen, it is true, but I understand why her recorded voicemail said to call him. He is the fastest way to getting in touch with her if she can't be reached on her phone

#27 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Please be true.

Taylor Armstrong was unaware that producers of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are planning to phase her out of the show, and called network executives after reading RadarOnline.com's exclusive report Friday morning that she won't remain part of the cast.

The reality star is back for season three but Bravo is looking to gradually start phasing her out of the hit show. After reading the RadarOnline.com story, a distraught Taylor called the honchos at Bravo to check it out, and wasn't reassured by what she heard. Full article.

#28 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

This is the face of horror

Posted Image

I'll be so happy if Bravo gives her the Dana Wilkey treatment but it sounds too good to be true

#29 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

That sounds like something Bravo would do tbh

Radar Online can be trusted so it could be true. Finger crossed

#30 Wylla

Wylla

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

I can understand why Camille wants to go. It hasn't exactly been a good experience for her. I hope she does the guest spots though, as I rather liked her.

#31 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

So the only reason Camille is coming back is to push her product? That cracks me up for some reason. If it means less screen time for Taylor then great!

I am kinda enjoying Gretchen's trainwreck project right now. Listen, when she sings in the shower is sounds different than when she does on stage. You can't make this shit up

#32 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

Adrienne and Paul Split

Acquaintances show more affection towards one another than Adrienne did towards Paul. I hope they work it out though. A long term marriage with children like theirs should be worked on. I hope they don't just walk away

#33 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Sounds like the divorce is getting downright nasty.

Paul Nassif, Adrienne Maloof Trade Barbs in Divorce Drama

#34 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

I read about the abuse accusations. I never would have thought Paul was capable but there has to be grounds for the judge to award sole custody to Adrienne and ban Paul from seeing the boys

#35 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

I hope the accusation against Paul is false. Adrienne making things up is less despicable than the alternate which is that he physically abuses his children

You are right Jenners, the timing is very convenient and they have means to make it happen. I don't believe for one minute Adrienne would have stayed with him all these years if he was abusive towards her kids

Even if Adrienne is on a smear campaign against him, taking the battle to the social networks won't do Paul any favors in court

#36 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Adrienne and Paul Split

Acquaintances show more affection towards one another than Adrienne did towards Paul. I hope they work it out though. A long term marriage with children like theirs should be worked on. I hope they don't just walk away

Oh no! I really liked this couple on the show. They seemed like one of the more stable normal ones. I just found out the next season starts Nov.5th.

#37 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Thank you for bringing the link over Kaybee517

How much damage did the fire do on Paul and Adrienne's house? I hope they have a very good insurance policy

Kyle and Brandi seem to have made up. Good, I hated the clique she and Kim formed against her

#38 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

How much damage did the fire do on Paul and Adrienne's house? I hope they have a very good insurance policy

Kyle and Brandi seem to have made up. Good, I hated the clique she and Kim formed against her

Hi Cybagem! You're welcome. I have no idea the extent to the damage but I'm sure they have adequate insurance coverage. You can't own a house like that without insurance company making sure you have coverage. Yeah I agree with Kyle and Kim situation. As much I like Kyle, she was wrong to act like a bully and form an alliance against Brandi. I'm looking forward to seeing the new season!!

#39 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

I am sure they do

Hi Cybagem! You're welcome. I have no idea the extent to the damage but I'm sure they have adequate insurance coverage. You can't own a house like that without insurance company making sure you have coverage. Yeah I agree with Kyle and Kim situation. As much I like Kyle, she was wrong to act like a bully and form an alliance against Brandi. I'm looking forward to seeing the new season!!

You are right. I am not crying in my corn flecks for them

I love that Camile's boy toy is making a cameo! Go Camile

Re Kyle, I started disliking her last season. I hope she is better this season.

#40 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Kyle showed herself as the mean girl she is last season.

Kim is too messed up but Kyle should know better. I hated their behavior at kathy's party. Speaking of, she is not coming is she? She was such a non entity last season. The way she tried to insert herself in the drama was hilarious!

"Hi, I am wearing Prada"

Kyle's imitation still makes me laugh