• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

#41 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

I'm watching the First Look preview and I am not interested in watching Adrienne and Paul's marriage fall apart on camera. They start out the season together.

I'm also not interested in watching Lisa and Adrienne's feud go on this season.

#42 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Agreed. Lisa and Adrianne will make up with she separates from Paul

Apparently this is her with bruises

http://www.realityai...-abused-photos/

#43 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

I would have questioned the legitimacy of the images if it weren't for the fact that they were posted by the family chef. He should be fired by the way

Posted Image

#44 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

I question the legitimacy.

Why is the chef posting these pictures on his facebook? It makes no sense. Is this the same chef that got into it with Lisa last season?

I hate to doubt anyone who claims abuse but it's hard not to when the victim is putting the abuse photos out there. If true these pictures should have been given to the authorities and not posted on facebook where the tabloids would find them and publish them to sell magazines.

I barely hung on to my liking of Adrienne last season, especially after the fandom turned on her after her friendship with Lisa ended. I'm sorry to say that these pictures are making it impossible to like her anymore. I know there have been reports of abuse after the divorce got nasty, but this move seems contrived even if the abuse is true.

Abuse should never be covered up or hidden but with the divorce playing out in the media and on a TV show, I am skeptical about everything.

#45 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

This is getting nastier and nastier. If those pictures are really of Adrienne then my heart goes out to her. She is a beautiful, rich woman who has all the resource to escape an abusive marriage before it got out of hand. But having the capabilities and acting are two totally different things

That said, if she didn't fire the chef then either she pre-aprroved this move or doesn't mind that it is out there. Either way, shame on her for making this into a public war. If she didn't have young kids I'd be more understanding, but the kids shouldn't have to deal with this on a national level. All divorces are hard on the kids, publicly airing gory details when you are already a household name is making matters worse for them

If the abuse accusations is just a ploy to get sole custody then she again, poor kids. And poor Paul

#46 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

I missed the season premiere. I survived hurricane Sandy though. We're these part of the new season? I have to get caught up. I have no power at home. I 'll have to keep checking this forum for updates. Wow, I though Adrienne and her hubby were the cooler couple. I guess you never really know what goes on behind closed doors.

#47 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

I loved Kandi's house. Kim not so much. Did you see her smirk when Kandi was showing them the indoor pool?

I missed the season premiere. I survived hurricane Sandy though. We're these part of the new season? I have to get caught up. I have no power at home. I 'll have to keep checking this forum for updates. Wow, I though Adrienne and her hubby were the cooler couple. I guess you never really know what goes on behind closed doors.

I am sorry about your power. I hope the power is restored before the frigid kicks in this week. Hang in there

#48 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

I'm watching last season's finale and it's obvious that Andy gets off on exploiting these women while laughing all the way to the bank.

#49 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

RHONJ made me hate him. The way he allowed the women to pile on Teresa was terrible. Enabling bullying and in some cases, encouraging it - at the reunion - is just as bad

#50 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

Who's this? This picture was posted on Survivor Sucks and some claim it's Taylor looking a lot like Adrienne. If it is Taylor than she has gained some much needed weight.

Posted Image

#51 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Looks very much like her. She should look better with the added weight but she doesn't

I love Brandi and Lisa. Brandi's confessions are hilarious

Adrianne and Taylor should be paired more often this season. It'll make it easier to fast forward them

#52 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

It looks like this season will start where last season's finale left off. This season started filming a month after Kim completed rehab so I'm sure most of the feelings were still raw.

I'm sympathetic to Kim and I wish she chose not to return this season. I can't stand to watch Kyle use her broken relationship with Kim for her own self-serving need to gain more camera time.

Adrienne sending Lisa that tacky flower arrangement was hilarious! Adrienne probably thought it was a tasteful arrangement. LOL

#53 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

To Kyle the truth is clear. They only have problems when Kyle is not clean. Translation ; All our problems is her fault, not mine.

I thought the flower was meant to be insulting but you are right, with her taste, Adrianne thought it a beautiful arrangement

I liked Kim's old house better than her new house but the view is to die for. And of course she has a pink room. Of course!

Kathy is Paris and Nicky's mother right? It was a nice thing for her to do for Kim's daughter. I loved the little white dress she first showed her but it didn't look good on her.

Anyhow, Kim should hang out with her other siblings more

#54 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

I loved Kandi's house. Kim not so much. Did you see her smirk when Kandi was showing them the indoor pool?

I am sorry about your power. I hope the power is restored before the frigid kicks in this week. Hang in there

Thanks Ceena. Nope still no power at home so I'm going to try to view this episode online while at work. Oh man I want to see Kandi's house and Kim. I'm missing so much!! I'll be watching this thread for updates too.

#55 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

I started watching the premier a few minutes ago. Kathy will be a welcome addition to the show for Kim. I like their scenes with Kim's daughter. But what would Kyle's storyline be? Portia is adorable but there is not much storyline there

If Kim doesn't want to go to a four old's birthday party, it is not a slight to the parents like Kyle made it out to be. She'll send her kids along with a gift.

Brandi's housewarming gift would have been more appropriate for bachelor/bachelorette party. The house was beautiful IMO!

I hope Lise treats Adrianne like a non entity the whole season. It won't last because she'll go to her side as soon as Adrianne comes out with the abuse story.

I hope we get to see Pandora

#56 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

If I know anything about these shows I doubt the meeting between Adrienne and Lisa in next week's episode will end well for Adrienne. She will probably end up looking bad since the editing tends to favor Lisa.

#57 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

If I know anything about these shows I doubt the meeting between Adrienne and Lisa in next week's episode will end well for Adrienne. She will probably end up looking bad since the editing tends to favor Lisa.

Maybe it'll favor Adrianne this season. She does have an abused wife storyline coming up ........

#58 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

Lisa is a fan favorite so I doubt she will ever get a bad edit. Add Brandi to that list as well.

I cannot deal with another abused wife storyline on this series. If the divorce gets nasty on the show, I might stop watching because I like Adrienne & Paul and it will not be entertaining to watch their marriage fall apart.

#59 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

I cannot deal with another abused wife storyline on this series. If the divorce gets nasty on the show, I might stop watching because I like Adrienne & Paul and it will not be entertaining to watch their marriage fall apart.

All divorces are ugly but theirs gives the word a whole new meaning. I hope it is not a focus this season but I have a feeling we'll be subjected to it just like we were Taylor's home drama

I don't know who I am disgusted with more. Myself for continuing to watching last season till the final drop or Andy/Bravo

#60 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Adrianne is not really expecting an apology from Lisa. Kyle is 100%, Lisa is not the one to apologize in this argument

Fast forwarding Taylor's dinner party. It was sweet of Kyle to move the party to accomodate Wal a Mile. Rich people and their private planes. Sacramento can't be that far from Beverly Hills. Can it??

Lisa turned Kyle down cold. She will not play into the housewives drama that is rampant on the franchise. Good for her

Also loved that Kyle made sure there were unicorns for Portia