• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:22 PM

I decided to watch the A reveal - cop out much show? Who didn't know Mona was A, or connected to her in some way? But that is not why I think it was a cop out, A wasn't revealed, ONE of her minions were. It means "A" has nine lives and will continue to wreck hovac in town. Boring

Are Aria and Ezria out in the open now? Please say yes, I can't take the sneaking around much longer

Poor Hanna, she find out one of her close friends was responsible for torturing she and her friends for months, Spencer had a brush with death and Emily lost someone close to her - my guess is Maya - princess Aria? Not a scratch

Princess Aria...LOL That's totally my feeling on her. I generally FF Aria and Emily. I think Aria and Ezra are out b/c she threatened her parents w/ ruining her dad's career if they didn't go along with it. I don't know why some concerned chaperon parent at that dance isn't causing trouble though. It's a small town. People know Aria (watched her grow up). Random parents would be up in that all over the place, even if it was only because Aria's a role model for other kids.

The Mona thing was predictable, as is the A gang still sticking around. I think the actress did pretty well with the material though.

Spencer and Toby making up was AWESOME. If they made this show the Spencer, Toby and Hanna hour I'd watch w/o FF>

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Forgot to mention Spencer and Toby. I love Toby, just have this soft spot for the poor boy. I don't care what anyone says, he was sexually abused by Jenna

Aria threatened to ruin her father's career? Does the selfish twit not realize he is the main financial provider for the family? Too much for her pea brain to comprehend

Emily is not my favorite Lair, she acts the most emmo of the group, it could be actress' fault, I don't know.

Yup, Aria threatened to tell the Dean about her dad's relationship with a student. And her parents totally backed down -- NEVER happen in the real world. Her mom was just like *gulp* and a little later she did a "I'm so disappointed in you speech" but really do I have the only mom who would have laughed in my face, said "Dad was wrong for sleeping with his adult student. Ezra's more wrong for sleeping with your minor child self. I've been trying to protect your reputation, but enough. Time for you both to learn a lesson. You're grounded. No phone, no activities, no nothing. Now I'm calling the police to talk about Ezra and they can explain the saying '16 will get you 20' to him."

I don't hate Emily, but I dont' like her either. She's just boring and whiny and I was trying to hard to have an opinion on her so I decided FF.

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

I watch this show for the ships and fashion. Don't judge :lol

I don't really ship anyone (cept whatever gets Toby to take that shirt off -- whoa baby!), but I love the fashion. Is it wrong I want to dress like a high school student? lol

Oh btw I also watch for their events. Television is the only way to go to high school. The rest of us just got some crepe paper in a smelly gym. They're monthly dance is My Super Sweet 16 meets Platinum Weddings. Jealous!

#4 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Four friends band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets

#5 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

I decided to watch the A reveal - cop out much show? Who didn't know Mona was A, or connected to her in some way? But that is not why I think it was a cop out, A wasn't revealed, ONE of her minions were. It means "A" has nine lives and will continue to wreck hovac in town. Boring

Are Aria and Ezria out in the open now? Please say yes, I can't take the sneaking around much longer

Poor Hanna, she find out one of her close friends was responsible for torturing she and her friends for months, Spencer had a brush with death and Emily lost someone close to her - my guess is Maya - princess Aria? Not a scratch

#6 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

Forgot to mention Spencer and Toby. I love Toby, just have this soft spot for the poor boy. I don't care what anyone says, he was sexually abused by Jenna

Aria threatened to ruin her father's career? Does the selfish twit not realize he is the main financial provider for the family? Too much for her pea brain to comprehend

Emily is not my favorite Lair, she acts the most emmo of the group, it could be actress' fault, I don't know.

#7 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Yup, Aria threatened to tell the Dean about her dad's relationship with a student. And her parents totally backed down -- NEVER happen in the real world. Her mom was just like *gulp* and a little later she did a "I'm so disappointed in you speech" but really do I have the only mom who would have laughed in my face, said "Dad was wrong for sleeping with his adult student. Ezra's more wrong for sleeping with your minor child self. I've been trying to protect your reputation, but enough. Time for you both to learn a lesson. You're grounded. No phone, no activities, no nothing. Now I'm calling the police to talk about Ezra and they can explain the saying '16 will get you 20' to him."

I don't hate Emily, but I dont' like her either. She's just boring and whiny and I was trying to hard to have an opinion on her so I decided FF.

Not just you, my mom would have stalked to the police department the moment she finds out my junior self was dating teacher, they won't wait around for me to issue threats. Ella was way too lenient, too understanding of Ezra/Aria from the beginning

It is amazing how they let both kids walk all over them. They didn't handle it well when Mike was out of control

Ezra should be ashamed, not proud of dating a high school junior

#8 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

Some reading material, while we wait for the season premier :)

Summer TV Season Premieres: Pretty Little Liars Season 3

#9 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

Some reading material, while we wait for the season premier :)

Summer TV Season Premieres: Pretty Little Liars Season 3

What an amazing website! wub :lol

I'm really eager for the season to start. I have such a long list of shows to keep up with this summer! I think I need to buy another TV to set next to the one we have so I can dual-monitor it :ninja

#10 CSINY

CSINY

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

Wow, great website! My daughter loves this show. I have to be honest in saying that I don't pay that much attention to it. I will share with her the link though. She is excited for it to come back on.

#11 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:22 AM

Wow, great website! My daughter loves this show. I have to be honest in saying that I don't pay that much attention to it. I will share with her the link though. She is excited for it to come back on.

:D Thank you very much! I've spent all day, every day on that darned thing for the past 4 days. It's driving me batty! My current frustration is a mobile theme. I know what I want, but I don't know how to make it work. *sigh* [update] site's down for now, I decided to start over cause I managed to screw something up and I got so frustrated that I figured a fresh install would help. I got everything backed up, though.

Honestly, you really should go and watch the first episode of PLL. It will absolutely suck you in if you can stand teen dramas at all. Or if you can't!

#12 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

PPL Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/v/Uzn91P-DCE4

#13 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

The song is horrible lol

Thank you for bringing it over though :)

#14 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

I should have added a disclaimer to watch it on mute. The video is well done but the music is .... not

#15 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

Oh nice video! Also meh about the music, but I did enjoy the video on its own. I like the little sneak peeks of the upcoming season they slipped in there. I can't wait to gab with the rest of you once it starts :lol June 5th! Very soon!

#16 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

I am such a pervert. I thought Ezra and Aria' kiss was hot! *runs*

*Back*

Squeeeeeee!

That is not about Ezra and Aria. I mean Toby and Spencer!!!!!!!

I hate Caleb. He still needs a shower and Hanna can do so much better than that bum

I watch this show for the ships and fashion. Don't judge :lol

#17 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

I love the fashion on this show, especially Hanna's. Aria has the worst fashion sense. When she it is bad, it is really bad. Which is always.

#18 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

I did a HUGE recap of the premiere episode. Like, that sucker took me hours to put together :lol It was mostly playing with photoshop, though.

Anyway, the best part is at the end but I'm gonna put it here just for y'all:
Posted Image

*drool*

That kiss between Ezra and Aria was really hot, too. I think he's dreamy, but Toby still wins. Oh, to be Spencer for a day! Well, so long as her phone's broke or something.

I'm so excited for this season! It's set up to be just as good as the rest.

#19 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

I haven't posted here in a long time. I am not really into this season. I dunno, I am kinda over A. I am intrigued by what Jenna is up to but her plot is not as interesting as who is A was

It is ridiculous Ella is okay with Ezra dating Aria but chitchatting with him over a cup of coffee is taking the piss. It is nice to have your BFF's mother and boyfriend backing you up at school when you screw up.

Spencer's investigation skills rivals Veronica Mars'

What was that thing with Mona and Caleb. She is clearly faking it

Jenna's eyes are freakishly green.

#20 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

Jenna looks like an alien without her glasses. I love when she plays vulnerable. Coleen was great! She tugged at my heart strings but I don't buy her poor me act.

Spencer's family is really screwed up. Melissa is a horrible sister and their mother is not that much of a mother either. At least not to Spencer

Emily and Caleb are useless. I don't know what he is still doing on the show but I'd like to see Emily integrated more with the the Lairs.