492 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Posted Image

Looks like this season's going to be interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/v/jC441iOczdU

You can also check out some really fun videos (such as house tours, etc) at Bravo Videos.

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Jill is still bitching on twitter that it was all editing and they were trying to outs her. Jill, let it go. You are wealthy, have a husband who adores you -- just be happy! You don't need RHONY (and I didn't like her at all in the last season).

Yeah the new girls are totally starting stuff with Ramona. Plus Ramona and LuAnn face off (LuAnn was right though -- Ramona was out of line bringing up Victoria's school troubles).

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Is this the last season of Bethany Ever After? I've watched 3 episodes back to back, still watching, and I really really really like it. It reminds me of my collage years when I used to babysit for a family who lived on Park Avenue. The lady was just as nice and treated all her "help" like family. Bethany reminds me of her. Kinda nostalgic for me.

Anyway, does anyone know anything about her show in LA? Clearly I am now Bethany's bitch!

They don't know yet. Bethany is saying it might be but truthfully it depends if the new show does well. She'll be a talk show host on June 11th on Fox. Not sure if it's airing everywhere or not though.

As for the Scary Island stuff, you'll have to try to check it outline. Here's a fan video on it (but it's not chronological). Kelly totally lost her mind. http://www.youtube.com/v/lVE0lhCut7E

#4 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

Uh...there have been rumors that Jason's gay but wanted to be married and have a baby for his parents (like he can't come out b/c of his parents). No proof to that. They used to talk about sex a lot more but I think it's taken a backseat to Bryn and SkinnyGirl.

Not sure Bethenny loves/lusts for him as much as they had similar goals re: marriage/Brynn.

Yeah, Kelly went crazy. She still denies it was a her problem and blames editting and such so I doubt she's gotten help. I heard she wrote a book on how to look like a model. Her advice is like "take vitamins, exercise 20 minutes each day, sleep eight hours and get plenty of sleep" lame. Her ex is a really, really wealthy photographer though so I don't think she needs the money.

#5 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:27 AM

The one RH I watch faithfully!

I am thrilled with the house cleaning. They got the point when it was no fun at all. I wonder how it'll be without Jill. I didn't like her but she was drama central

#6 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

Good thing Kelly is not coming back. They were trying to kill her, you know

Romana is going bananas in the previews, there won't be a lack of drama. Good riddance

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

I haven't watched NY before so this'll be my first time.

It seems I missed some island drama. That was all my cousin could talk about yesterday lol. She got me into these Bravo shows too!

#8 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:07 PM

Is this the last season of Bethany Ever After? I've watched 3 episodes back to back, still watching, and I really really really like it. It reminds me of my collage years when I used to babysit for a family who lived on Park Avenue. The lady was just as nice and treated all her "help" like family. Bethany reminds me of her. Kinda nostalgic for me.

Anyway, does anyone know anything about her show in LA? Clearly I am now Bethany's bitch!

#9 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

The clip above highlights what was wrong with that group of women. Andy should do the same for RHNJ, it is no longer fun

#10 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Thank you for the clip. Kelly needed help. I am glad she is off the show. Hopefully she used some of the money she made from it to check herself into a psyche ward.

I have another Bethany question, does she and Jason have an arranged marriage? He seems to be on her payroll as opposed to her bed. Just a feeling I got when she called the meeting to announce her show has been picked up

#11 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

Those rumors may not be far from the truth. I only saw handful of episodes and I could tell they didn't have a conventional marriage. If he is really gay, I hope he has the courage to embrace it. He'll be happier that way.

Yeah, Kelly went crazy. She still denies it was a her problem and blames editting and such so I doubt she's gotten help. I heard she wrote a book on how to look like a model. Her advice is like "take vitamins, exercise 20 minutes each day, sleep eight hours and get plenty of sleep" lame. Her ex is a really, really wealthy photographer though so I don't think she needs the money.

I will fail it. How lame is that!

#12 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

I checked out of the last few seasons pretty fast, so I'll give NYC another chance with the new additions. Mainly I couldn't stand the OTT love for Bethenny and OTT hate for Jill and Kelly by the fans. I used to love Alex and Simon in season 1 when they were quirky social climbers, but then they took Bethenny's side and became unbearable and judgmental so I'm glad they are gone. I never understood the deep hatred of Jill but she was toxic and needed to go. Kelly is clueless & harmless, she needed to go as well because I got tired of of fans making fun of her crazy, she obviously has mental health issues.

I can only take Ramona in small doses, she's great for reality television. We should start a counter for how many times she pimps her Pinot Grigio. I used to love her a lot but she's lost some of her shine to me in recent seasons. Sonia is fine, my opinion of her is indifferent. I still like the Countess Luann. I'm surprised she made the cut because she hasn't been in the middle of any drama lately. I'm curious to see what the new ladies will bring to the table, I expect they will be drama filled train wrecks since that's all Andy Cohen wants from his housewives.

#13 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

I can't look away from Romona's roving eyes when she is on screen. You think Vicki is high strung and along comes Romana

I think she seems like a fun mom, her daughter disagree. She is a little diva herself lol

Mainly I couldn't stand the OTT love for Bethenny and OTT hate for Jill and Kelly by the fans

Opps!

Lets be serious for a minute. Stanning could get them their own gigs? Anyone interested in signing a petition for Teresa's own show? lol

#14 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

It's all good. People like who they like and dislike who they dislike. It doesn't really matter since it's just reality television.

#15 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

It's all good. People like who they like and dislike who they dislike. It doesn't really matter since it's just reality television.

Also keep in mind I've only seen her in a handful of episodes. I change my mind about these people more often than I do my ......

#16 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

I am bored .......

#17 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

I didn't like the new opening

I am bored .......

Wait until Romano shows up at the party

What is Carol doing on this show? They make her sound above this show. Funny since they are the stars

#18 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

I don't care for the opening either.

Carole is too high profile for this show, Andy got himself a good one but we'll see if she is ratings gold.

Everyone in the cast towers over Ramona but she makes up for it by being the loudest

#19 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

They didn't waste too much time showing us Heather's /Aviva's prostate leg. I am so confused, is that she Paul McCartney's ex-wife or a lady lady called Aviva?

I love her attitude about it, so brave

#20 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

The woman on this show is Aviva Drescher, I can see she'll be mistaken for Heather Mills

I hope the season picks up, this episode dragged