• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#481 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

I am glad Heather finally, finally got the message and got off Bethenny's jock. She was trying too hard to get Bethenny to like her or acknowledge her which is silly since Heather is a hundred times the woman Bethenny hopes to be.

I can't believe Carole wasn't better at covering up stirring the pot for producers by tattling on Bethenny to Kristen. She is creative, she could have come up with something.

Carole was ridiculous.

As was Kristen. B isn't required to mentor her. Kristen's husband is such a great entrepreneur -- maybe he should explain the importance of trademarks and copyrights.

#482 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:20 PM

I am glad Heather finally, finally got the message and got off Bethenny's jock. She was trying too hard to get Bethenny to like her or acknowledge her which is silly since Heather is a hundred times the woman Bethenny hopes to be.

I can't believe Carole wasn't better at covering up stirring the pot for producers by tattling on Bethenny to Kristen. She is creative, she could have come up with something.

Carole was ridiculous.

As was Kristen. B isn't required to mentor her. Kristen's husband is such a great entrepreneur -- maybe he should explain the importance of trademarks and copyrights.

B isn't required by Kristen was paying her a compliment by asking her advice in her new venture. But Bethenny won't know a compliment if it slapped her chipmunk face. 

I don't think K was complimenting her though. She didn't come to her before this happened. She got called out on doing something dumb and then played up the "I'm new at this. You super successful woman, where is your sense of sisterhood." 

Which, generally, is something I believe (we women should stick together when we can) but K irks me. Also, she's like 37-freaking-years old. You can't play novice at life. Yes, those are the years you start to look at what you've done and make changes. Yes, sometimes you have to bite the bullet and go, you know, I have no idea WTF I'm doing. HELP!!! 

Still, that's not what K's doing. She's trying to make a quick buck off her time on RHONY (don't blame her there) and then pretending any of these women are close off screen friends (they're not).

B was rude, she could have handled that better, but still absolutely Team B over Team K.

#483 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:28 PM

Lu's blog is up

http://www.bravotv.c...should-stick-to

She is pretty upset with Carole for dating her chef. I guess it would have been okay to date him if she didn't meet him in her kitchen. 

#484 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:36 AM

That blog was uncool.

I dislike the way she referred to Adam as the help. As if he is not good enough to date anyone Luann is acquitted with.

#485 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:48 PM

Bethenny looks and speaks like a chipmunk. She has some witty TH's but her voice distracts from it sometimes.

Sonja's many business ventures will never not amuse. I just hope she is not losing money she doesn't have over these ventures. 

Best part has to be Sonja's youngling chatting up a beautiful age appropriate lady.

#486 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:19 PM

Romana's split from her husband has made her into a new person. Someone I really like. She's not going to go for a young man just because Kristen. It was harsh what Ramona said to Kristen but Kristen is shallow. There is not a lot of there, there.

#487 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:07 PM

Poor Ramona 

CE1mHBJW0AAQPdl.png

#488 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

Has RHONYC been named to the Bethenny show?

It might as well be.

It was all about her..

#489 Giggles

Giggles

Friendly

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:23 PM

Romana's split from her husband has made her into a new person. Someone I really like. She's not going to go for a young man just because Kristen. It was harsh what Ramona said to Kristen but Kristen is shallow. There is not a lot of there, there.

Aww. I like Kristen.

#490 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:34 PM

#491 BBFanAlways

BBFanAlways

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:16 PM

Carole was ridiculous.

B isn't required by Kristen was paying her a compliment by asking her advice in her new venture. But Bethenny won't know a compliment if it slapped her chipmunk face. 

#492 Giggles

Giggles

Friendly

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:27 PM

Bethenny was talking out of her ass. Kristen hadn't done anything dumb that needed to be called. She had already trademarked Pop Of Color. Carole is a bad friend for not sticking up for her. 

When was Kristen going to come up to Bethenny with anything? When she was being invited to her birthday party? Or being treated as if she doesn't exist?

Bethenny has been nothing but a rude asshole about Kristen at best, at worst she treats her like she doesn't exist. The latter is cruel.

Even if I disliked Kristen, I'd disapprove of this treatment. 

#493 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

I don't think K was complimenting her though. She didn't come to her before this happened. She got called out on doing something dumb and then played up the "I'm new at this. You super successful woman, where is your sense of sisterhood." 

What was she doing that was dumb? Supposing she was doing something dumb, why is it okay that Bethenny calls her out on it? Did Andy make her judge and jury?

Which, generally, is something I believe (we women should stick together when we can) but K irks me. Also, she's like 37-freaking-years old. You can't play novice at life. Yes, those are the years you start to look at what you've done and make changes. Yes, sometimes you have to bite the bullet and go, you know, I have no idea WTF I'm doing. HELP!!! 

I am watching this show and from what I  am seeing, it is Bethenny who doesn't want to get to know these women. I assume they'll have to know each other to stick together.

I don't know what 37 has to do with anything. If she fails at this venture, which she hasn't yet, it still wouldn't make Kristen at her age. She's on TV getting paid big bucks and has two well adjusted children. She is winning. 

B was rude, she could have handled that better, but still absolutely Team B over Team K.

She is a narcissist basket case and I hope Jason takes her to the cleaners.