• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#41 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:27 PM

This show needs something -- maybe some more time w/ the families or something. It's not really working for me. I feel everyone is really disconnected and being thrown into filming together. Thank God for Sonja -- she's the only one who's fun to watch right now.

#42 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

I read What Remains by Carole Radziwill this weekend. Really good book and it explains who Carole is more that RHONYC does.

#43 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

I read What Remains by Carole Radziwill this weekend. Really good book and it explains who Carole is more that RHONYC does.

Interesting. The book was a bestseller so I am not surprised it was a good read

I am DVRing tonight's episode. The season is boring, I haven't connected with any of the new addition yet

It really needs to pick up. I think it'll be Miami.

#44 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Sonja seems to be losing her mind. Honestly, I hope her ex-husband doesn't watch this show because her breakdowns and weird behavior would totally be usable in a custody case.

I don't mind Ramona all the time, sometimes she does say what I'm thinking, but she's always so rude. I can't imagine her being that successful in business because she never considers anyone else's feelings or uses any manors. It's embarrassing. You are not in high school, you are a 50-something year old woman.

I wish LuAnn would just own up trying to screw with Ramona. She totally did it and Ramona deserved it. In her place, I'd be like "Yes, Ramona, I went after your "baby" Ramona Pinot...kind of like you attacked my living, breathing child Victoria. No, I am not sorry. Cross me regarding my kids again and you'll see just what kind of damage I can do." That would be the end of wine gate!

Aviva needs to mind her own business. Ramona's not shy about sticking up for herself. Aviva should also learn how to speak up for herself instead of letting Ramona have her say all the time.

I liked Heather much better these past few episodes and felt badly for how Sonja treated her. Heather might grate (and she does), but she knows business and went above and beyond for Sonja and didn't even get a thank you for her trouble.

The show is getting better but it's still missing something.

#45 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

I've read the rumors that Andy hates Theresa too, they cite her shoving him out of her way at the reunion.

That move was ratings gold. No way Andy hates Theresa for flipping out

I've heard he dislikes her because Joe's comments offend him re: being gay.

Which I understand. However, given the fact he never said anything to Margaret Cho re: using the "R" word, I can't get behind his "you shouldn't even JOKE" about such things. You can't only be offended by things when they are about the groups you belong to, imo.

It is just like Caroline blaming Theresa for Joe's criminal background.

I don't know how Andy personally feels about Joe I agree with those that say he shouldn't hold her responsible.

#46 Wylla

Wylla

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

Clearly I need to start watching RHONY again. I had no idea Jill was booted off, but since I was rather bored with the cast, I like the idea of a new cast.

Ramona would drive me up the wall if I knew her. She reminds me of a terrier that won't stop yapping.

#47 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

Clearly I need to start watching RHONY again. I had no idea Jill was booted off, but since I was rather bored with the cast, I like the idea of a new cast.

Ramona would drive me up the wall if I knew her. She reminds me of a terrier that won't stop yapping.

Fresh blood this season. I am bored but it may appeal to you

Romano is bat shit crazy

Carole is the one I am keeping a close eye on. How is she going to rise above all the drama. Can she with Ramona on the same show? That'll be a feat in itself

#48 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Ramona's husband is a saint. 20 years is a long time to deal with her

#49 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

He is but maybe Ramona turns it on for the cameras. The Ramona we are used to may be different from the one he is used to

#50 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:38 AM

I am not liking Carole all that much. She is too condescending, sure Luann likes to name drop but so fucking what. Maybe I just don't like her heh

Heather is growing on me, I liked that she didn't invite Ramona on the London trip. It is killing her that she was left out but she and Heather don't get along, what makes her think she'll invite her on the girl's trip

#51 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

I want to know when she crawled up her ass too

I wish Heather had asked Ramona on the trip just to shut her up. Ramona is going to yak on this all season

LuAnn, adopt or get a surrogate, it'll be more feasible at your age.

#52 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

Ramona is hating on Heather but I do agree with her on Heather's taste on fashion. She wears some of the most strangest combination of clothes. It doesn't make her edgy if that is her intention

Anyone who appeals to Ramona's sense of logic needs theirs checked.

#53 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

The prothetic leg is on contract

#54 Wylla

Wylla

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:39 AM

He is but maybe Ramona turns it on for the cameras. The Ramona we are used to may be different from the one he is used to

I agree. She has to be a little saner in life or else how could he put up with her? He may find the crazy on-camera Ramona worth it for the money and notoriety and then can relax with sane Ramona when the cameras are off.

#55 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

Interesting. The book was a bestseller so I am not surprised it was a good read

I am DVRing tonight's episode. The season is boring, I haven't connected with any of the new addition yet

#56 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

The dinner party is attended by all raunchy people.

I kinda love Ramona's husband but the guy with the bad dentures. Lecherous old perv

Very awkward conversation LuAnn and Carole. LuAnn should know you don't go soliciting designers, they have to come to you.

#57 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

I am not the judging Sonja soiling herself, it has happened to me a time or two when I had a heavy period, but that was not something I wanted to see on the show. Inviting the guy along while she cleans herself capped it

Heather is a saint for calmly dealing with Sonja and Ramona. I will throw any guest that behaves like the way Sanja behaved after arriving late no less

#58 drusilla

drusilla

Cordial

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Aviva is beginning to wear thin on me of late. Did you notice how she called out Heather for calling Ramona “crazy” to Ramona’s husband Mario? Don’t tell me that he hasn’t been told that one before. But yet, she was perfectly fine taking part in a discussion about LuAnn’s boyfriend Jacque is really French because Ramona didn’t think he pronounced the word “Jacuzzi” correctly. One comment was mean and the other wasn’t?

Heather, on the other hand, has gone up in my estimation. How she dealt with Sonja on that photo shoot I really don’t know. I love that Ramona tried so hard to get Sonja to say that Heather was very controlling at the shoot and that she didn’t allow Ramona to attend, even though Sonja never asked Heather if Ramona could come or not. Sonja’s finances and social standing seem to be quite precarious this year. She seems to be relying on Ramona a great deal.

#59 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hi drusilla!

I couldn't agree more re; how Heather deals with Sonja. She is calling in favors in all areas for her new venture be successful. She was help the shoot up. This after she had gotten there late

Romana and Aviva didn't the point of the win game. It was about describing the tastes and texture not just criticizing it

#60 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

Glad I am not the only one disliking Aviva. She's appointed herself the morale police of the group