• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

#1 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

A drama centered on the personal and professional lives of five surgical interns and their supervisors.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/v/5Fn84QZUA-k

#2 Squared

Squared

Cordial

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

I was a faithful and devoted fan of this show after coming to it late, but somehow it went off my radar. (I think it was around the time of the seige.) See-ing this post and the pictures has made me realise I missed watching it. Guess I need to catch up.

#3 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hi there Squared

Season 6 was one of the best Grey's seasons imo. Meredith's grown so much from the girl we were introduced to in the pilot. Just watch 6x23 & 6x24. I don't want to spoil it too much, basically a shooter started shooting people in the hospital all willy nilly. Heart pounding two hours episodes.

#4 beastsbeauty

beastsbeauty

Cordial

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

I keep meaning to start watching Grey's Anatomy and failing. I think there were too many hospital shows on when it started up. Is this show like E.R.? How does it compare?

#5 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

I keep meaning to start watching Grey's Anatomy and failing. I think there were too many hospital shows on when it started up. Is this show like E.R.? How does it compare?

I didn't watch E.R so I can't compare the two, I agree with Wendy that the show is worth checking out.

You are missing out on McDreamy and McSteamy :D

#6 Peggy

Peggy

Cordial

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

*SPOILER*

Since the residents were interviewing with other hospitals last night, I was wondering if anyone else thinks there will be a cast shake-up at the end of this season?

I don't see how the show could get rid of Cristina, but it doesn't make sense that her character would stay when she is getting all the other offers. I don't think Avery would stay either. Thoughts?

#7 realityjunkie

realityjunkie

Cordial

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

@Peggy: I was also wondering if the fifth-year interviews foreshadowed that there could be some drastic changes on Grey's next season. Perhaps this is the "out" for Patrick Dempsey, since he's rumored to have this season be his last?

#8 Peggy

Peggy

Cordial

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

@Peggy: I was also wondering if the fifth-year interviews foreshadowed that there could be some drastic changes on Grey's next season. Perhaps this is the "out" for Patrick Dempsey, since he's rumored to have this season be his last?

I hope if he does leave, Derrick will just quit working at the hospital and Meredith can occasionally remark that he is doing this or doing that.

I saw the preview again for next week's episode. Do you think it's possible that Cristina fells her exam?

#9 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

The setup is there for some of the main cast to move on but I can't imagine Greys without Karev, Yang or Meredith. I like Callie, Derrick, Lexi and Mark but they are not why I love the show.

I don't know about Patrick Dempsey but didn't Ellen Pompeo resign? I can't find a link to back me up at this time but I read a while ago that she signed for another season

Christina's over-confidence is leading to her failing miserably.

#10 MirandaG

MirandaG

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hi there Squared

Season 6 was one of the best Grey's seasons imo. Meredith's grown so much from the girl we were introduced to in the pilot. Just watch 6x23 & 6x24. I don't want to spoil it too much, basically a shooter started shooting people in the hospital all willy nilly. Heart pounding two hours episodes.

I have been watching Grey's Anatomy since the second season faithfully. Even when I wondered why in the world I was watching it! lol

But I would totally agree with how Meredith has matured! If you catch an old episode and compare to after she adopted her baby, she is like a total different person.

But I am getting nervous. Everyone is looking for new jobs now that they are done with their residency...will we be seeing the end of Grey's? :(

#11 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

I don't know how it happend but I kinda love Lexi and McSteamy. She is adorable, April is not. Wish someone would end mine and her misery by knocking her out.

Poor Lola, I am not his biggest fan but I like seeing this side of Derrick. Meredith probably has the same bug Lola does but I hope she is pregnant. Christina and Meredith make me smile

But I am getting nervous. Everyone is looking for new jobs now that they are done with their residency...will we be seeing the end of Grey's? :(

If the main characters left, yes, it'll be a new show.

#12 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

April and Avery have anti - chemistry. I thought for a minute there Avery wised up.

Alex and the nurse are going to happen. I don't want them to but I'll brave through it until Izzy comes back :P

For two "old" people they sure are risque. I like it! They put Avery and April to shame

#13 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

She is a terrible Stephanie Plum, but Katherine Heigl should come back to Greys. I loved Izzy and Alex!

Listen to Meredith Christina, she is wicked smart!

Yay, she is leaving him! I predict she'll fail the test and come right back to SG

#14 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

I don't know how it happened but I love Lexi now. I hated her when she started out. My Meredith love must be contagious, I love all things Meredith.

Okay I've ragged on April all night so I'll say one ting about her, she has really gorgeous hair. The color is the most beautiful red I've seen on anyone. Done!

Mere is still throwing up. We are preggers!!!!!!!!!

#15 MirandaG

MirandaG

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

Just about to sit down with the laptop and watch tonight's episode. I am really liking this season.

#16 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Just about to sit down with the laptop and watch tonight's episode. I am really liking this season.

You are in for a fun viewing

I enjoyed most of it!

#17 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

Shut your mouth Avery, your mother and the Chief was hot.

Someone doesn't do well in interviews lol. April have got to fail! She has to. What a hotmess!

#18 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Shut your mouth Avery, your mother and the Chief was hot.

Someone doesn't do well in interviews lol. April have got to fail! She has to. What a hotmess!

Are they having sex in the room next to the one he is being interviewed in? If so, it is horrible.

April was funny, I don't like her most of the time but she is LOL funny in her interview. Hotmess is a good word to use to describe her, she doesn't interview well

#19 MirandaG

MirandaG

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Oh My gosh...I cant handle this episode!!!!!!!

#20 MirandaG

MirandaG

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

They are all such hot heads! lol