• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

#41 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

I was devasted when Lexi died but I have to admit that it appeased me just a tiny bit that Mark seems to be going with her. I'll rather they leave the show together

I am thinking after the crash, Mer and Christina will decide to stay in Seattle

#42 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

OMG! Arizona is this week's April.

Yikes, Christina is brave. I'd have walked around with it until I could get a proper sedative

#43 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

I am annoyed by Arizona but I didn't like how Meredith and Cristina left her there by herself. They didn't even ask if she was okay

Lexi :-((((((((((((((

#44 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

OH NO!

I hope this is just a scare right? Stop talking nonsense Lexi!

#45 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

I can't take this anymore. Mark and Lexi are breaking my heart

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

#46 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

What just happened? Lexi can't be dead

#47 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Mere is heartbroken, she's going to have to pay for babysitting

The hospital scenes are a waste of time

#48 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

Shonda is so cruel. Owen, Callie and all the other useless characters I want dead are alive and kicking and the ones I care about are either dead or dying

That said, I won't mind if Mark dies. He and Lexi will be together at least

#49 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Meredith is making me cry. I am going to need a character I hate to die for an offset.

Christina usually make me laugh but her meanness is is not laced with the the usual humor.

#50 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

The hits just keep on coming.

GO AWAY TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

#51 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

If it weren't for Meredith, Alex and Christina I'd be swearing that I won't watch again but I'll tune in Greys' the Hunger Games version next season.

#52 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

The hits just keep on coming.

GO AWAY TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunt is going to make her

That was instense but not as intense as last years shooting. Now that was edge of your seat suspense

Is there any chance the crush was a dream? Maybe one of them is sleeping in the plane and dreamed it all up.

#53 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

It should have been a two hours finale. I am going to say something stupid here but it feels incomplete. I don't like all these lives in peril. September is a long way off

After Lexi's death, I spent the rest of the episode waiting for another death. I wasn't convinced at first that Lexi was dead. Mark's scare convinced me because then I thought for sure, Shonda will kill him off too and claim he and Lexi are now together forever. This is the woman who shoved DeadDenny down our throats for weeks

You win some and you loose some; Teddy is gone but April remains.

Meredith and Christina cuddling together made tear up all over again. What an emotional episode

#54 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Shonda Tweets About FInale

This confirms it wasn't a dream :(

I love Chyler and I love the character of Lexie Grey. She was an important member of my Grey's family. This was not an easy decision. But it was a decision that Chyler and I came to together. We had a lot of thoughtful discussion about it and ultimately we both decided this was the right time for her character's journey to end. As far as I'm concerned Chyler will always remain a part of the Shondaland family and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Teddy overstayed her welcome but Lexi, poor Lexi was just beginning her journey with Mark. They wasted all this time with she and Mark only to kill her off.

#55 realityjunkie

realityjunkie

Cordial

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

The show is still piquing my interest seven years strong; however, I have noticed that all of the finales since the shooting one have been relatively tame. I really hope Grey's can keep its magic for a few more years.

#56 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

Shonda wasn't lying when she said Chyler Leigh was the one who wanted to leave the show. From the horses mouth herself

“Earlier this year, I made the decision that Season eight would be my last on “Grey’s Anatomy.” I met with Shonda and we worked together to give Lexie’s story appropriate closure. I am very lucky to have worked with this amazing cast and crew for five seasons. My experience on “Grey’s Anatomy” is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I want to take this time to say thank you to the fans. Your unconditional love and support have made these last five years very special for me. I look forward to my next chapter and I hope you will continue to follow me on my journey.”

I wish they hadn't killed her off

The show is still piquing my interest seven years strong; however, I have noticed that all of the finales since the shooting one have been relatively tame. I really hope Grey's can keep its magic for a few more years.

I hope so too. I still love the show after all these years. I wish they'll do more with Alex but I love Yang and Grey's friendship

#57 Midnight

Midnight

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

The ninth season of Grey's Anatomy begins on the 27th, and I can't wait to see who stays to keep the drama going and whose faces we will no longer see though I know that Chyler Leigh, Eric Dane, and Kim Raver are already out. I am going to miss Lexie Grey. I love her photographic memory. I thought she would be the next big thing in the neuro department.

#58 Peggy

Peggy

Cordial

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

I was devasted when Lexi died but I have to admit that it appeased me just a tiny bit that Mark seems to be going with her. I'll rather they leave the show together

I am thinking after the crash, Mer and Christina will decide to stay in Seattle

I know Ellen Pompeo is talking about only going another season or so. I thought they might be able to keep "Grey's Anatomy" going by making Lexie the central character and giving it a reboot. I guess there is no way that can happen now though.

#59 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

If someone had suggested as much during her first few years, I'd have had a bitchfest. But Lexi have come a long way from Meredith's unwanted sibling

I don't see Mark filling in Derek's shoes however. He is too flighty and immature to be a proper lead

#60 seascaping

seascaping

Friendly

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

I, for some reason, shunned this show for it's 7 or 8 seasons. Don't know why. But it's now on netflix "play now" and I spent four days watching all of the seasons - brain dead, drooling, staring at laptop -- but could not stop myself. LOL So good! I have to say I am a Mer/Der fan. :D

Looking forward to this next season and how they get "rescued" --