• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 wulfman

wulfman

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:34 PM

Not sure. I read one post in this thread where it says new episodes are airing and another that says the show is done.

Ok I just googled it and it says "On September 17, 2012, during the premiere of its 22nd season, episodes of Maury began airing in 480i widescreen. On March 26, 2013, Maury was renewed for an additional three years until 2016"

Edited by wulfman, 15 September 2014 - 07:36 PM.

#62 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

Wow 2016! That is a whole lot of baby daddys Maury  is going to be testing. He will find no shortage of brats t scare straight . These people and their poor behavior are keeping Maury paid.

#63 primalclaws1974

primalclaws1974

Cordial

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

I have to say this show is worse then "Springer" and that's saying a lot, because "Springer" is horrid. Pouvich was a serious host at one time, if I remember right, long ago. This show is so incredibly stupid, and it is the same on every single episode. Why don't they do something different, besides paternity tests? How do shows like this remain on the air for so long? don't daytime viewers have taste? Ricki Lake was cancelled (twice) and at least the first one was similar to this trash. How much longer will Pouvich remain on-air?

Edited by primalclaws1974, 17 January 2015 - 12:34 PM.

#64 Silverfox

Silverfox

Cordial

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:25 PM

Are these for real? My television happens to be on at this very moment and I'm trying to get some work done, but this comedy is so distracting :). I have real life comedy in the middle of the day. Am I seeing reruns? I thought this show was a thing of the past. Do they pay these people to come on the show?  :)

Sometimes I don't know if to laugh or cry. It's stupidly hilarious at times.  I seriously want to know if there is any thing real about this show. Some people should never have children.

#65 Danielle

Danielle

Shy

• 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

It blows my mind that a show like this is still on the air.  The drama is ridiculous.  I think the show as it is,  is a waste of airtime and could be revamped and used to offer solutions for women that are dealing with the issues of not knowing paternity of their children.  Running offstage and falling on the floor is not a solution.