• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

I'm not sure about Alex/Dave. I like them both separately. But she left him at the alter. How does one get over that?

On the other hand, I'm not nearly as opposed to them as I am to Penny/Dave. When you think of someone as your brother, you suddenly don't start thinking of doing him (or her if you think of her as a sister). It's creepy.

Funny episode though. Didn't enjoy the Max storyline -- he's never been into kids. I can't see it being a deal breaker this early, with such a lack of thought into it.

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

Casting News for season finale

OR give Dave/Alex a real chance. *hides from Jenners*

Ha!! I'm not opposed to them, I just don't see it yet. If they wanna go there, I'm good for the ride. I think it's too soon for that though.

Dave's green shirt was the ugliest thing I've ever seen, it wasn't flattering on him at all. He looses more cool points for attending a prom :/

On to the good parts, is it me or was Casey Wilson way low keyed? This is the most calm I am seen Penny since I started watching, she didn't bother me like she usually does. She looked great in her birthday outfit as well

I belly laughed but if I were the patron, I'd have gotten up and smacked Max for stealing the food off my table.

Brad's bad restaurant breakup, hilarious! Thank god for plastic cutlery

Last night was so funny! Dave going to prom was disturbing -- that's pervy territory. I enjoy Dave, but I did not enjoy that at all.

Brad's break-ups were the best -- as was the gang getting kicked out of another restaurant because Brad and Jane had sex. The "we made up" chagrin was hysterical.

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

Now that I've had time to think it through, I'll cut Dave some slack on his cradle rubbing ways, it happened a few weeks after he was left at the alter before all his friends and family.

Anyway, it was refreshing to see his father dislikes Alex, after all she broke his son's heart in the worst way possible

He's 30 years old. When I was in high school (which was awhile ago), I couldn't take the guy I was dating to prom and he was only 25. They had a pretty strict creeper policy (nonstudents and former students under 19 needed parental permission slip, no one 21 years of age or older at all). Looking back, I so should have realized my school knew best. 25 year olds dating 17 year olds have more issues than a 17 year old can deal with (I acknowledge there are exceptions to this rule if like the 17 year old is very mature or it's fiction and the other person is like a 500+ year old vampire).

I'm glad Alex and Dave are friends now -- but I'd never be able to forgive her. I'm glad Dave's dad hates her too.

#4 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

An altar-bound couple break up on their wedding day, forcing their friends to choose which side to take after the split.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=170039&stc=1&d=1316210928

#5 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Exclusive look at the first 5 minutes of Valentine's Day episode - The St. Valentine's Day Maxssacre

Yahoo TV

#6 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

Happy Endings is easily my favorite new sitcom. They kind of remind me of Friends. Alex reminds me Rachel a little

Since I am an Alex/Dave shipper, I am glad his date stood him up on Valentine's day.

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

I love this fan made trailer. I wish more people were watching this show

http://www.youtube.com/v/naK4QYgjWWE

#8 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

Did anyone see tonight's? I missed it.

#9 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:04 PM

The last Dave and Alex scenes *fans self*

#10 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

I am still on Alex/Dave high I couldn't properly concentrate on Revenge.

I love stories of estranged childhood sweethearts falling back in love. Alex and Dave have the perfect foundation if the writers choose to go there

Most comedic couples have the romantic chemistry down pat but lack a real burning passion. Alex and Dave possess both. Their first kiss was romantic, tonight's was HOT as hell!

#11 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

Penny is really aggravating. The actress' tics are starting to annoy instead of amuse me.

Brad and Jane, my favorite couple, but they tend to be over the top as well

#12 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

I'm not sure about Alex/Dave. I like them both separately. But she left him at the alter. How does one get over that?

On the other hand, I'm not nearly as opposed to them as I am to Penny/Dave. When you think of someone as your brother, you suddenly don't start thinking of doing him (or her if you think of her as a sister). It's creepy.

Funny episode though. Didn't enjoy the Max storyline -- he's never been into kids. I can't see it being a deal breaker this early, with such a lack of thought into it.

I really like Alex but I don't know about Dave, most of the time he is kind of bland most. I like him best when he is paired with Alex.

And no I don't want Penny/Dave. At all. Like MaryAnn, Penny is just too much. I like Casey but she needs to dial it all the way down

#13 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Casey tweet from the set

Posted Image

I can't take my eyes of Penny's necklace

#14 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Casting News for season finale

In the episode, Green will be part of a wedding. He'll play a charming man who appears at the wedding of Penny's (Casey Wilson) second gay best friend Derrick (Stephen Guarino). He'll be doing some hard core flirting with Penny, but he's not in the best physical state. Um, we've seen those muscles. Can't imagine how they're going to manage that!

I like that Alex is content in being a single working girl but I am getting tired of Penny getting all the cute male quest stars. Spread the wealth around show

OR give Dave/Alex a real chance. *hides from Jenners*

#15 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

Dave's green shirt was the ugliest thing I've ever seen, it wasn't flattering on him at all. He looses more cool points for attending a prom :/

On to the good parts, is it me or was Casey Wilson way low keyed? This is the most calm I am seen Penny since I started watching, she didn't bother me like she usually does. She looked great in her birthday outfit as well

I belly laughed but if I were the patron, I'd have gotten up and smacked Max for stealing the food off my table.

Brad's bad restaurant breakup, hilarious! Thank god for plastic cutlery

#16 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

Dave has horrible taste in clothing so I wasn't surprised too see he owns a shirt as ugly as the one he wore last night. Remember those V-necks?

I thought Dave going out with a high school girl was skeevy, even more skeeved out now that I know he was her date to her prom. You'd think he'd break things off with her after he finds out she is a jail bait

#17 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Brad's break-ups were the best -- as was the gang getting kicked out of another restaurant because Brad and Jane had sex. The "we made up" chagrin was hysterical.

It was but did he date other women in collage after he and Jane started seeing each other? The time line is missed up

Body switchero out take was hilarious!

#18 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Now that I've had time to think it through, I'll cut Dave some slack on his cradle rubbing ways, it happened a few weeks after he was left at the alter before all his friends and family.

Anyway, it was refreshing to see his father dislikes Alex, after all she broke his son's heart in the worst way possible

#19 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

Like supernatural shows, I think Comedies demand more suspense of believe than your typical drama shows.

If I took the things they did to heart I'll dislike them at best. Jane gaslighting Brad was funny but if I looked at the situation critically, gosh what a fucked up thing to do to someone. She had him convinced he was so crazy that he needs to see a neurologist. Jane is very scary when she sets her mind to something.

But yes, I'd hold a 17 years old responsible for their decisions but I'll definitely judge and hate on the 25+ years old guy who dates them.

#20 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

The gaslighting, fucked up as it was, didn't bother me either.

Jane is a very very scary woman, she was very dedication to her mission. Brad's met his match