• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

Can't start a thread myself, please look into it Arya. And where shall I start an Arrested Development thread? I mean technically it's cancelled, but it's coming back from two odd months on Netflix. 

I can't change my avatar either - why I try to upload, it shows this error: The file selected is too large. Max 0kb.

Could you please fix that too for me? Thanks in advance and all that. :)

I started one for you because I can :)

http://realtvchat.co...lopment-reborn/

#22 Funke

Funke

Cordial

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:23 AM

Can't start a thread myself, please look into it Arya. And where shall I start an Arrested Development thread? I mean technically it's cancelled, but it's coming back from two odd months on Netflix. 

I can't change my avatar either - why I try to upload, it shows this error: The file selected is too large. Max 0kb.

#23 Funke

Funke

Cordial

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

Thanks for that Arya! I've got my avatar now :) Is it merely a post count thing, or do you lift the thread restriction when you feel I'm active?

I started one for you because I can :)

http://realtvchat.co...lopment-reborn/

Thanks a lot bud :D Off to the thread now. 

Edited by Funke, 30 March 2013 - 06:05 AM.

#24 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:25 AM

I cannot start a new thread either. If it hasn't already been mentioned, can you start a new thread for the following reality TV shows if possible?

South Beach Tow ( on TruTV)
OperationRepo (on TruTV)
Housewives of Atlanta (Bravo)

#25 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

I cannot start a new thread either. If it hasn't already been mentioned, can you start a new thread for the following reality TV shows if possible?

OperationRepo (on TruTV)

Look in the Bravo forum under Reality Shows for the Housewives shows

Edited Real Housewives of Atlanta

#26 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

The search feature for this software is lacking or maybe I haven't gotten a good handle for it. I search for shows I know we have threads of and nothing comes up

I know Revolution and New Normal are in the thread above but when I search for them, nothing comes up. On the old board, they were listed in the Topic Description and I knew exactly where to go for them

You can finesse your search in the bar above the results

And when you view new contents, more options are available on the sidebar

#27 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

OperationRepo (on TruTV)

Look in the Bravo forum under Reality Shows for the Housewives shows

Edited Real Housewives of Atlanta

Thank you for directing me in the right direction. I appreciate the help. :)

#28 teamrose

teamrose

Shy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

I can create new topics or reply to any threads. What am I doing wrong?

#29 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

I can create new topics or reply to any threads. What am I doing wrong?

I've seen your posts around. Strange that you can no longer make replies.

I'll PM a staff member to look into it if I were you

#30 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

Under daytime, can we get a thread for Kelly and MIchael LIve? I would love to discuss the guests and things that happen on that show.

#31 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Under daytime, can we get a thread for Kelly and MIchael LIve? I would love to discuss the guests and things that happen on that show.

http://realtvchat.com/index.php?/topic/75-live-with-kelly-and-michael/

#32 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

I'm glad to know that I am not the only one having this problem. I am capable of posting replies in other topics but I can't create a new thread for discussion. At first I thought this had to do with certain forums not wanting members create topics but then I discovered this problem seem to be in all areas of the forum. I also thought that it had to do with me being a new member to the forum, and I had to have a certain amount of post before being allowed to create new topics. But now I am discovering that apparently this is a technical problem instead. I guess I should of come here to investigate this problem when I first encountered it.

#33 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

But now I am discovering that apparently this is a technical problem instead. I guess I should of come here to investigate this problem when I first encountered it.

Did you read the rest of the thread?

It's not a technical problem at all. It's *intentional* and working as they want it to. If there is a specific show that you'd like to talk about and you can't find a place to put it, then request a thread be created. This helps cut down on duplicate threads.

#34 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Okay, is it intentional that I can't start a thread in the Literary Nook forum? I ask because the threads there are started by various members, not necessarily admin. :huh: Perhaps that was just an oversight or do we have to request new threads there?

#35 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

Okay, is it intentional that I can't start a thread in the Literary Nook forum? I ask because the threads there are started by various members, not necessarily admin. :huh: Perhaps that was just an oversight or do we have to request new threads there?

If I'm remembering correctly, the ability for members to start thread was revoked after those that you see there

There are threads for several genres for a generalized discussion instead of threads for specific authors or titles

#36 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

What I'm looking for doesn't fit into anything in the forum. I actually wanted to discuss the Wheel of Time series, which is a fantasy series of 14 (well 13, 14th and final book is coming out in a few days) that started over 20 years ago.

#37 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

What I'm looking for doesn't fit into anything in the forum. I actually wanted to discuss the Wheel of Time series, which is a fantasy series of 14 (well 13, 14th and final book is coming out in a few days) that started over 20 years ago.

Try to now

Since there are so many installments, it should have its own thread

#38 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Try to now

Since there are so many installments, it should have its own thread

Thanks!! :wub:

#39 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Open season in the Arrow forum :lol:

#40 GGirls

GGirls

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

I am pretty sure you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can start threads in the opened forums