• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

I can't post new threads under Arrow in the Drama section, but I can start threads under Drama in general. I've been a member for a while now, and I've made quite a few posts; why are there restrictions on specific shows?

It is not just about having the ability to start threads. You can't start threads just to start them

You'll get a better understanding if you read the Thread Guidelines or take a closer look around 

#42 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

This thread could be useful 

If you want a thread that won't be a duplicate, just ask for one 

#43 Rekoj09

Rekoj09

Friendly

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

I can't post new threads under Arrow in the Drama section, but I can start threads under Drama in general. I've been a member for a while now, and I've made quite a few posts; why are there restrictions on specific shows?

#44 Rekoj09

Rekoj09

Friendly

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

It is not just about having the ability to start threads. You can't start threads just to start them

You'll get a better understanding if you read the Thread Guidelines or take a closer look around 

I can start threads, just not in that section. I have read the guidelines on more than one occasion, as well. The reason I'm asking at all is because the button says 'Start New Thread' (or whatever), but it won't let me actually submit it.

I'd like to start threads because I'm running out of places to post replies, and I'd like to keep the conversations going. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?

#45 Rekoj09

Rekoj09

Friendly

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

I can't start a thread "just because I feel like it"......what? What other reason is there?

It wouldn't let me post a couple of days ago, but it worked just now. Arrow has its own subsection of the forum, under which I posted a new (related) thread. Maybe I wasn't active long enough the first time? I've made dozens of quality posts, all of which are on-topic, so why shouldn't I try to facilitate discussion?

#46 Kementarri

Kementarri

Cordial

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

I would like to have Numb3rs added to the list of shows that have finished. I am currently watching it on Netflix and absolutely love it. It had 6 seasons (as far as I am aware), and I think it is an amazing show! 

Just wondering if it can be added? 

Thanks!

#47 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

I would like to have Numb3rs added to the list of shows that have finished. I am currently watching it on Netflix and absolutely love it. It had 6 seasons (as far as I am aware), and I think it is an amazing show! 

Thanks!

I added it for you :)

http://realtvchat.co...ic/332-numb3rs/

#48 Kementarri

Kementarri

Cordial

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

Thanks!

I added it for you :)

http://realtvchat.co...ic/332-numb3rs/

Thank you! :D

#49 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

One of the places you tried to start a thread was in the Arrow thread. I don't see how when you haven't even posted in any of the very active threads yet 

You can't just start threads because you feel like it.  You can also always request a thread in the thread request thread

Edited by Cybagem, 10 June 2013 - 10:02 PM.

#50 XxMotleyCrueXx

XxMotleyCrueXx

Cordial

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

your not the only one, I found out I cant post anywhere on this site, I can leave replies but I cant create topics :blink: I dont know why either...

#51 NatureSun

NatureSun

Friendly

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

Is this still an issue? I tried making a thread yesterday in Drama buy was unable to.

I would appreciate a thread on the show Heroes.

Thanks!

#52 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

Is this still an issue? I tried making a thread yesterday in Drama buy was unable to.

Thanks!

I started one in the Canceled forum for you

http://realtvchat.co...pic/410-heroes/

#53 NatureSun

NatureSun

Friendly

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

Thanks!

I started one in the Canceled forum for you

http://realtvchat.co...pic/410-heroes/

Thanks! I appreciate it, really one of my favourite shows!

#54 pftsusan

pftsusan

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Wanted to start a thread in here, too, but the system didn't allow me to. Do you know when this will be available again? 

#55 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

Wanted to start a thread in here, too, but the system didn't allow me to. Do you know when this will be available again? 

What thread? You can request one in the Request thread if there isn't one already available.

#56 pftsusan

pftsusan

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

I would like to have a thread where we can post our "favorite Shows of The 70's? Could you please set that up?

#57 Banana

Banana

Cordial

• 16 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Is this where we put requests? Or is there a particular other thread? A lot of the newer sitcoms that I watch have potential - but I can't create my own topics. I was gonna suggest MOM and Sean Saves the World and so many more.

#58 primalclaws1974

primalclaws1974

Cordial

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:20 AM

I know this is an old thread, but I didn't know where else to put it. I have been making replies here for awhile, but I would like to make new posts. When will I be able to do that? I have a lot of ideas for this forum if given the chance. Thanks!

#59 FanGirl

FanGirl

Cordial

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:57 PM

I know I might be the only person on earth that watches this but would it be possible to add Reign?  The show is on CW right after the Vampire Diaries and I know it is only in season 2 but it is really a great show (at least I think so) also would it be possible to do a thread about death scenes? I know it is morbid but in the past few months we have had some really great death scenes on some shows and I just thought it might make a good topic or place for discussing the differences in the way they were filmed, or in the way it made a viewer feel about the charector.  Thanks for listening :)

#60 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:27 AM

I know this is an old thread, but I didn't know where else to put it. I have been making replies here for awhile, but I would like to make new posts. When will I be able to do that? I have a lot of ideas for this forum if given the chance. Thanks!

You won't be able to. That's not how this forum works. 

If you have a specific show that you would like to discuss and you can't find a place to talk about it, you can request it here. The admin is really fast about creating new topics if there's a good reason for them.