#22 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Is season 2 the end? 

The Newsroom has been renewed for S3:  link

Thank you HBO. I think Sorkin is already bored with it. He'll move on after S3 IMO.

The sentiment is common going by the comment section of the article.

#23 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Is season 2 the end? 

The Newsroom has been renewed for S3:  link

Thank you HBO. I think Sorkin is already bored with it. He'll move on after S3 IMO.

#24 askanison

askanison

Cordial

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

Sorkin confirmed that this season coming up will be the last. I enjoyed the first season, but the second slowed down a bit too much and dealt less with real news stories and more with the fake report on WMD that may have been used in the war. I wanted to see more of the headlines we saw throughout the year and their spin on what happened and the aftermath like in the first season. Hopefully this last season will go back to that and bring some closure to all the varied plot lines running through the series.

#25 Caffery

Caffery

Friendly

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

Season 3 is so much better than seasons 1 and 2. Sorkin finally brought the magic but it may be too late for many.

Neal's plot makes little sense to me. If he inadvertently committed espionage, why does the government want to arrest him. Will's tough love is so cliche. 

I like Maggie being an investigative news producer. She is better off than in the office.