• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

How was it guys? Should I try to check it ou?

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

It is collecting dust in my dvr

Glad I'm not alone! I think I may be getting housewives overexposure. None of the shows are very fun anymore. It's all very mean spirited and angry.

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Anyone watching tonight? What, exactly, does Lisa think Joanna is accusing her of? Alcoholism? Not wanting to get pregnant? I feel like I missed something.

#4 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Lisa has been in the press (rags) accused of looking for drugs at Jo's wedding, namely cocaine.  Jo knows about this rumor, and that's what she is holding back from discussing.  I think Lisa basically stated that she knows who put it out there, and I'm guessing she thinks that's Jo.  That whole thing was insane, and I almost wonder if it's Adriana doing it because she loves to do this, but Jo is really angry at her. :blink:   

Romain is gay? I don't see it.  I don't know what is going on there with the lack of sexual intimacy, but he is very affectionate otherwise.  I think he is gorgeous, and I love his accent and just the way he carries himself.  I didn't watch their therapy sessions.  Does anyone know what was discussed? 

I adore Lea.  I think her calling out Adriana was priceless.  Adriana has grifter written all over her, and now she's settling down because it's profitable with the show and because she knows she's too old to play that game anymore.  What does her husband do again?  I don't believe for one second she went to law school.  I want to see those records! 

I think the shocker at the end is Joanna is going to quit, and the rumor is that she is going to end up on RHOBH next, as a Brandi rival of course.  I wish it was Lea coming on there, and if they cancel RHOM, please give this woman another show.  It's refreshing to see women on these shows that are intelligent but fun to watch instead of the constant cat fighting merry go around.  :)

Also, I really miss Mama Elsa, and I hope we get an update on her condition.  I just enjoyed her funny little rants and interactions with everyone.  She was always one of the highlights when I did catch an episode.  

Thanks!! Had no clue on the coke rumor...interesting.

I think RHOM is gonna be cancelled and I hope Lea gets another show too. She's amusing. Joanna on RHOBH will be priceless. Esp. b/c it could be Brandi vs Jo, Yolanda vs Jo and you know somehow Kyle is gonna get in the mix.

#5 Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

Posted Image

Show starts Thursday, Sept. 13th on Bravo!

#6 drusilla

drusilla

Cordial

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

I was a bit surprised that brought this city back. It wasn't all that interesting last year. But Andy Cohen seems to have a soft spot in his heart for Mama Elsa. I have to admit to being a fan of her myself.

Like the RHONY, Miami has replaced several housewives. I don't think it will be very noticeable since this is only their second season. I'm interested in seeing how this season will develop. And, of course, I look forwards to the ever-fascinating Mama Elsa.

#7 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

Mama Elsa IS Miami

Yay for our own thread. Thanks Bastard son

#8 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

It is collecting dust in my dvr

#9 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

Apparently Joanna Krupa is good friends with Janelle from BB. Joanna's husband/bf (IDK?) owns Mynt Lounge where Janelle worked for a bit.

#10 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Seems like I'm the only one watching this series. It's kind of slow, but at least these women aren't full on cat fight like the ladies of NJ, NY, and BH. Give them time because the potential is there.

Anyhow, here's Janelle's short appearance on the last episode.

Posted Image

#11 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

I can't see the clip. It is not clickable for me. Anyone else?

I thought I was going to have time to watch them before Fall start in full swing but I still them in my dvr. I'll be needing the space once CW shows start. If I haven't watched them by then, I'll be skipping this season

#12 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

It's just a picture. Sorry about that. Janelle was on for a few seconds dancing and standing next to Joanna.

#13 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

It's just a picture. Sorry about that. Janelle was on for a few seconds dancing and standing next to Joanna.

Oh okay, I keep refreshing and clicking

I thought Janelle lived in Minnesota, I guess she went to Miami for a visit

#14 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

I caught a little bit of WWHL after the show

Johanna called in and made a fool of herself. Why does Janelle hang out with such an obvious screw up.

#15 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:12 AM

I haven't been watching the housewives since scripted shows started

I may just be over this franchise

#16 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

I saw this reality show commercial however I keep missing when it's on. I wonder how this Miami cast compares to the Housewives of BH? They seem similiar in terms of the type of "look' and lifestyle. Maybe I'm wrong. I need to catch up and rent the first season on Netflix.

#17 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

Watching the marathon. Things I learned

1. Bo from Big Brother 6 is part of the crowd it seems. He has become more obnoxious over the years

2. Jo is a the slut Mohammed cheated on Yolanda on with

#18 realityjunkie2

realityjunkie2

Shy

• 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

I think the cast of RH of Miami are all very beautiful, but their backstory aren't as interesting as the women in the other RH franchise (i.e. New Jersey, Atlanta). I did watch the episode though wherein Alexia brought up Rodolfo's alleged infidelity to Karent. It's clear these ladies doesn't like Karent that much, except for Joanna and Lisa. I, on the other hand, am still trying to decide who among the cast is the most likeable.

#19 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

I think the cast of RH of Miami are all very beautiful, but their backstory aren't as interesting as the women in the other RH franchise (i.e. New Jersey, Atlanta). I did watch the episode though wherein Alexia brought up Rodolfo's alleged infidelity to Karent. It's clear these ladies doesn't like Karent that much, except for Joanna and Lisa. I, on the other hand, am still trying to decide who among the cast is the most likeable.

I agree, they're beautiful but they're not that interesting to watch. My favorite housewives are the Atlanta wives. I watched a few episodes of the Miami ones but I just didn't feel engaged and want to see more.

#20 DVRJunkie

DVRJunkie

Cordial

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

Lisa has been in the press (rags) accused of looking for drugs at Jo's wedding, namely cocaine.  Jo knows about this rumor, and that's what she is holding back from discussing.  I think Lisa basically stated that she knows who put it out there, and I'm guessing she thinks that's Jo.  That whole thing was insane, and I almost wonder if it's Adriana doing it because she loves to do this, but Jo is really angry at her. :blink:   

Romain is gay? I don't see it.  I don't know what is going on there with the lack of sexual intimacy, but he is very affectionate otherwise.  I think he is gorgeous, and I love his accent and just the way he carries himself.  I didn't watch their therapy sessions.  Does anyone know what was discussed? 

I adore Lea.  I think her calling out Adriana was priceless.  Adriana has grifter written all over her, and now she's settling down because it's profitable with the show and because she knows she's too old to play that game anymore.  What does her husband do again?  I don't believe for one second she went to law school.  I want to see those records! 

I think the shocker at the end is Joanna is going to quit, and the rumor is that she is going to end up on RHOBH next, as a Brandi rival of course.  I wish it was Lea coming on there, and if they cancel RHOM, please give this woman another show.  It's refreshing to see women on these shows that are intelligent but fun to watch instead of the constant cat fighting merry go around.  :)

Also, I really miss Mama Elsa, and I hope we get an update on her condition.  I just enjoyed her funny little rants and interactions with everyone.  She was always one of the highlights when I did catch an episode.