• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#101 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

How about threads based on TV stations that people can post about shows they like from those stations?  Like I love the shows Arrow and The Flash so a CW thread would be a great place for me to post to.  Currently I don't see a place for me to post about those two shows.

#102 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

How about threads based on TV stations that people can post about shows they like from those stations?  Like I love the shows Arrow and The Flash so a CW thread would be a great place for me to post to.  Currently I don't see a place for me to post about those two shows.

Arrow

The Flash

#103 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:16 PM

Those are actual shows.  I mean tv stations like CW, WB, AMC.  Then make subcategories for the show under each station.  So it would be Main Category would be CW the subcategories would be Arrow, The Flash, Vampire Diaries.... etc.

Just realizing what you were trying to tell me.  LOL Actually I already found them before I saw your message.  But I still suggest rather then have everything separated as Prime time, Daytime... you should separate by station.  It would make it easier for people to find what they are looking for.  It took me a moment to find some of the ones I watch because they were listed in areas that I did not realize they would be.

Edited by KimberlyD, 03 January 2015 - 07:34 PM.

#104 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

Can we have a thread for The Walking Dead please.

#105 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:26 PM

Those are actual shows.  I mean tv stations like CW, WB, AMC.  Then make subcategories for the show under each station.  So it would be Main Category would be CW the subcategories would be Arrow, The Flash, Vampire Diaries.... etc.

Just realizing what you were trying to tell me.  LOL Actually I already found them before I saw your message.  But I still suggest rather then have everything separated as Prime time, Daytime... you should separate by station.  It would make it easier for people to find what they are looking for.  It took me a moment to find some of the ones I watch because they were listed in areas that I did not realize they would be.

So basically reorganize? 

The current system works just fine.

#106 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:42 PM

It is too late to reorganize. It'll wreck havoc on SEO for starters.

Regardless, there are non US posters here who the Network categories won't apply to.

#107 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:20 PM

Can we get a thread for Agent Carter.  Its a new show that just premiered.  Its a spin off from Captain America.

#108 maladjusted

maladjusted

Friendly

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:37 AM

I'd love to see a thread for "Reign".  It's become one of my favorites.  Thanks.

#109 maladjusted

maladjusted

Friendly

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:32 PM

Can we get a thread for Agent Carter.  Its a new show that just premiered.  Its a spin off from Captain America.

In case you haven't found it, there is a thread for Agent Carter here - http://realtvchat.co...+agent +carterĀ 

Hope this helps you.  BTW, I love the new show and am hoping that it will get picked up.

#110 maladjusted

maladjusted

Friendly

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

I'm having a trouble with the Grey's Anatomy thread.  Whenever I go to the thread, it immediately redirects to The Vampire Diaries thread before I can post anything.  Is anyone else having the same problem?  Is there another thread for Grey's Anatomy?

I just discovered - if I go to the thread direction, and click on Grey's it works fine.  But when I go to the "New Content" and click on Grey's from there, that's where I have problems.

Edited by maladjusted, 13 February 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#111 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:13 PM

How about a thread on nameing your favorite old comedies?

#112 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

How about a thread on nameing your favorite old comedies?

Here 

http://realtvchat.co...classic-comedy/

#113 maladjusted

maladjusted

Friendly

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

I'd like to see a thread for the show "Forever" with Ioan Gruffudd and Judd Hirsch.

#114 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

I'm having a trouble with the Grey's Anatomy thread.  Whenever I go to the thread, it immediately redirects to The Vampire Diaries thread before I can post anything.  Is anyone else having the same problem?  Is there another thread for Grey's Anatomy?

I just discovered - if I go to the thread direction, and click on Grey's it works fine.  But when I go to the "New Content" and click on Grey's from there, that's where I have problems.

I replied in the Grey's thread. It worked for me.

#115 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

I did a search and no one has started a thread on a new show that is coming out on the CW called The Messengers.  I have a trailer for it and I was hoping you could start a thread so that I can put the trailer up.  The show starts in April.

#116 sammien94

sammien94

Cordial

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:02 AM

Hello, I did a search and there's no "Forever" or "Fresh off the boat" thread? They're both primetime shows...

#117 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:49 AM

I did a search of the site and did not see a thread for Bitten.  Can we add one?

I also could not find a thread for the show The 4400, did I look over it?

Can we add The Mortal Instruments book series?

Edited by KimberlyD, 09 April 2015 - 12:00 PM.

#118 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:37 PM

I added The Mortal Instruments.

Will look into The 4400 and Bitten tonight.