Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Season 7 Trailer

#2 Zynoa

Zynoa

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

Oh, I'm so glad Debra found out about Dexter! I always wondered what he'd do if she found out. I personally think he is capable of killing her too. I mean, come on, he's psychotic. They lack in the emotions department. Even though, she may be in love with him, I really don't have a clue how Debra will handle this, so I can't wait to find out. She may cover up for him, but only for so long. This is going to be very, very interesting! I'm from the Miami area so this is another reason I like watching the show.

#3 Drunken Lunchbox

Drunken Lunchbox

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

In the books she found out a little earlier and actually helped him, if I recall correctly. I am curious to see how Shotime runs with it. From the previews it looks like she helps him cover it up but never comes to grips with it. Will he have to kill his own sister to save himself?

I know they bring up the Bay Harbor Butcher plot again from the previews so it would be interesting to see him admit to everything, including Trinity and the Ice Truck Killer, etc to Deb. They made it seem like she is going to really have a conundrum on her hand and really have to battle her own personal demons in making the call.

#4 Drunken Lunchbox

Drunken Lunchbox

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

I have been wondering if now that they are divorced in real life if they would kill Debra off the show. I think it will be really interesting to see how they handle it. Drunken thank-you for reminding me about the books ...I have got to get those! :)

Debra is pretty important so I don't think they would kill her off just because of the divorce. It is Hollywood after all...people get divorced within 5 days of marrying and it's not big deal.

I'm not saying they won't kill her off but it will have to play into the story line pretty well for it to occur and this season was written and set up long enough ago that it shouldn't be impacted by their nuptials.

#5 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

There is no way they'll kill Debra. She is the heart if Dexter is the head of the show

I am dreading the new season but I am excited too!

#6 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Dexter did not tell Debra everything so I see how she would "help" him get rid of one body. If she continues to be his accessory I'll call bullcrap

The coverup was lousy. They have been in law enforcement too long to leave so many loose ends

#7 Drunken Lunchbox

Drunken Lunchbox

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

Dexter did not tell Debra everything so I see how she would "help" him get rid of one body. If she continues to be his accessory I'll call bullcrap

The coverup was lousy. They have been in law enforcement too long to leave so many loose ends

I didn't expect her to find everything out so quickly...this is going to change the season so much. I thought it was going to be a major cat and mouse between Debra and the Dark Passenger but now the cat is out of the bag and Dexter still needs to kill.

#8 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Debra will have to investigate on her own to find out the depths of Dexter's duplicity. He admitted he is a serial killer but I don't think he'll tell her everything he's done since their childhood. If Debs wants to know, she has to search for the answers herself. She set out by finding out his extra curricular activities from his sitter

Mike Anderson's death came as a surprise. I thought the actor was going to be a series regular. Debra needs a strong shoulder to cry on

Too bad they ruined Quinn/Debra. He is one of the few people who knows for a fact Dexter is hiding something dark, Debra could have used him for morale support now that she knows. She can't exactly talk these things over with a shrink

#9 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

I was totally floored when Deb learned everything. This season is going to be amazing!

I agree that the cover up was quite lame, but I think it's meant to show how shook up each of them were.

#10 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

I blame Harry for Dexter being a killer. As a parent he should have found a healthier way for Dexter to channel his issues. He turned him into a monster instead of helping him imo

I don't care that he kills, it is the way he does it. It has never hit me just how Dexter enjoys inflicting pain and kills in the most painful way he knows how. Seeing him through Debra's eyes made me look at him differently. At his core Dexter is naught but a monster

However it ends, I hope Debra doesn't pay for being a loyal sister to him

#11 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

I am so so glad they have discarded the "I am in love with my brother" ewwness

Debra is going to beat the serial killer out of Dexter if it kills her. I am glad she is aware of the dark passenger this way she knows what she is up against. Like she said, the possession

And the first rule. I just LOVE it so much.

I am really loving this season!

#12 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

I agree, I am loving this season and I was just about to get mad that he was deceiving her he then he called her

#13 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:50 PM

Aww Dexter!

Maybe they can beat the darkness inside of him now

I am going to cry

#14 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Debra is piecing it all together. I loved how it slowly downed on her that Dexter was working with Lumen.

I liked the disgust that he violated Rita, by moving Lumen into the house where Trinity killed her. And then going on to murder 5 other people

So far they haven't sold me on Hannah McKay as a killer yet. I am having an even harder time buying into her and Dexter. Is he just using her or has fallen for her because I don't buy the second option

#15 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

In the last episode, Chemistry he is falling for Hannah

This season feels rushed. There are many plots going on at the same time. I don't care about Quinn's issues with the hooker. I'll rather they focus on Laguatta's investigation. I don't believe Debra derailed the investigation. She has zeroed in on the Morgans

Hannah finally sold the character to me in Chemistry. It was her confession of how she stabbed the girl until she stopped screaming that did it.

I don't have a problem with Dexter falling for Hannah. It is rare to find someone who knows what he is and accept him. He's fallen for every woman who knows his secrets, Hannah is not different from Lumen and the other psycho he cheated on Rita with it. The downside is that Dexter is going to betray Debra's trust again if he doesn't kill her

#16 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

I can't believe there aren't more fans on this forum! It seems like it would be up a lot of posters' alley.

I'm annoyed with some of the sloppy plots like the crime scene cover-ups but I can live with it. I was like "Oh, snap!" when Deb confessed her love for Dexter and his expression made me :lol: .

I really like the Dexter/Hannah thing and I think they work really well together. She keeps him grounded while accepting him completely and he really needs that. Therefore, I'm sure she'll be killed off. In fact I thought they'd let her die in the last episode, but I was wrong (obviously). They never let Dexter have a romantic relationship. Not for long, though Rita was around for a while.

#17 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

I really like the Dexter/Hannah thing and I think they work really well together. She keeps him grounded while accepting him completely and he really needs that. Therefore, I'm sure she'll be killed off. In fact I thought they'd let her die in the last episode, but I was wrong (obviously). They never let Dexter have a romantic relationship. Not for long, though Rita was around for a while.

If they need a woman who keeps him grounded and accepts him, they should just bring back Lumen. She wasn't a sociopath like Hannah is and Dexter loved her. I'll trust her around the kids more than I would Hannah so she wins on that alone

It'll be easier for Dexter and Lumen to be together openly know now that Debra knows everything.

#18 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

Yeah, I liked Lumen a lot but the chemistry between Dexter and Hannah is much more appealing to me. You have an excellent point, he could never trust her around the kids. Hell, I wouldn't ever touch anything she did just in case she'd poisoned it!

#19 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

I liked the way Dexter dealt with Debra's love confession. He took in all in stride and assured her it makes sense. He almost convinced me having that kind of love for your brother is logical. Debra has been under tremendous pressure and she was sort of pushed into that direction by her shrink. Her feeling was not logical but how she came to think she is in love with him is

Quinn never misses an opportunity to screw up. He has a very good idea what Dexter does, he should go to him for help or Batister. Anyone. Just run this by someone in the department. Hey, Debra owes him one

#20 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

I am still catching up - Quinn did good. He solved his own problem

Hannah's father is a sociopath. No wonder she is one herself

Laguatta's investigation bores me. Can we fast forward to the her Doakes ending now. She will not live if she finds out the truth