621 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

The title should be Life Changing Planning

- Gretchen wants to follow in the footsteps of Fergie and Gwen Stefani and Christina. Bitch knows she is on thin ice

- Heather and her restaurant project - good luck with that sweetie

- Vicki - It was a really really really really really really hard day

- Tamra - Doesn't want to be influenced anymore, those boobs are coming out. Hear me roar!

- Alexis - Waste of space

Seriously, I feel bad but I agree with Vicki. Six women in a business, all of whom are friends, is gonna be a lot of hurt feelings in a year. How lucky for them that are just using "play money" for their "pet project". Bitches. I'm so jealous.

Did you see how much make-up Alexis was wearing for her sick day in bed? Compared with Briana who literally could not give a damn about how she looked, poor girl, so hurt and sick.

#22 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

I love the name Colette, baby is

How much does Heather's husband make? Restaurants, custom homes, helicopters rides oh my

Maybe it is just me but I buy Vicky's fears and her need to hoover but yikes, poor girl

That baby is so cute (though the name says french hooker to me for some reason).

I think Heather must come from family money or her husband does b/c yeah that's more than a plastic surgeon could do...unless he invested really, really well.

I buy Vicki's fears, but I'd have respected her more if she hadn't let them film this. Briana really doesn't seem to want them around....

#23 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

Seriously, I feel bad but I agree with Vicki. Six women in a business, all of whom are friends, is gonna be a lot of hurt feelings in a year. How lucky for them that are just using "play money" for their "pet project". Bitches. I'm so jealous.

Did you see how much make-up Alexis was wearing for her sick day in bed? Compared with Briana who literally could not give a damn about how she looked, poor girl, so hurt and sick.

They don't stand a snow ball chance in hell but Vicky should shut it, she can't help herself can she? Heather's perceptive is quite, dare I say, un RHOC like.

Never mind the makeup, I am surprised Alexis let them show her bruised face on national television, she looked a fright

She really needs to learn when to say her piece and let it go. Don't keep harping, Vicki.

I think Alexis used make-up to make her bruise look worse. A friend of mine got a nose job and it wasn't that bruised.

#24 Rhodes

Rhodes

Cordial

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

I hear you but it won't make it on air if it happened. I could be wrong but I don't see Bravo letting anyone take the spotlight away from the "stars"

You're so right about that. I watched an episode (cannot remember which HW one it was) of a restaurant fight (aren't they ALL in restaurants?) first timer and I thought to myself, where are the cops? Why isn't anyone doing anything? The staff stayed out of it, the patrons, no cops, I thought, THIS is a fake, a set up, has to be.

No restaurant would tolerate this from their patrons yet, they clearly weren't asked to leave. It smacked of a soap fight. Of course, I've caught more episodes since and find it's not the "fake" as much as it is: I wonder how many people visited the restaurant after it aired just because it was the featured fight location hoping to get noticed?

#25 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

The title should be Life Changing Planning

- Gretchen wants to follow in the footsteps of Fergie and Gwen Stefani and Christina. Bitch knows she is on thin ice

- Heather and her restaurant project - good luck with that sweetie

- Vicki - It was a really really really really really really hard day

- Tamra - Doesn't want to be influenced anymore, those boobs are coming out. Hear me roar!

- Alexis - Waste of space

#26 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

I love the name Colette, baby is

How much does Heather's husband make? Restaurants, custom homes, helicopters rides oh my

Maybe it is just me but I buy Vicky's fears and her need to hoover but yikes, poor girl

Alexis(Jim's my king) being fed in bed followed by trucker snores. Riveting stuff

#27 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Tams reaction to the Chopper Chicks talk is killing me! Down girl

I kinda think the CC alliance will make it. The Restaurant endeavor won't break them up, it is not their money, they all seem to have good heads on their shoulders. I'm judging this solely based on Awesome Heather sticking with them for a whole year

#28 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

They don't stand a snow ball chance in hell but Vicky should shut it, she can't help herself can she? Heather's perceptive is quite, dare I say, un RHOC like.

Never mind the makeup, I am surprised Alexis let them show her bruised face on national television, she looked a fright

#29 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

She was being considerate? Have you them with no makeup? Scary movie doesn't being to cut it

Chopper Chicks FTW!

PS - earth to Vicky and Tamra, limo rides is as novel an idea to normal people as Chopper rides is to you. Self awareness much?

#30 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

I buy Vicky's fears to a point. If I were in her shoes, I won't be able to fly to the city for lunch with a bunch of people I didn't know. If the situation was as dire as they are making it out to be, it wouldn't have made it on the show

#31 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

This link was a response to one of my tweets about RHOC last night

http://www.winesbywives.com/

#32 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

This link was a response to one of my tweets about RHOC last night

http://www.winesbywives.com/

Tamra and Vicky are the last two housewives whose advice I'll take into account

I don't know what to believe anymore. Are Tamra and Eddie engaged or not? Gretchen is allegedly saying it is a shame. Link

Gretchen Rossi is throwing some major shade at her co-star Tamra Barney, who just got engaged to her bf Eddie Judge.

Gretchen is apparently telling pals that Tamra's engagement is a SHAM and is based on getting more money from the show.

How does she know?

Well, producers of the show allegedly approached Gretchen's boyfriend Slade with an offer, bribing him with an exotic proposal location and a free engagement ring if he popped the question for the show's big finale this year.

#33 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

Well, producers of the show allegedly approached Gretchen's boyfriend Slade with an offer, bribing him with an exotic proposal location and a free engagement ring if he popped the question for the show's big finale this year.

I don't know if the engagement was a set p or not, but iI doubt, very much, that Slade turned down an offer to mooch off Bravo some more. His greedy ass will jump at this opportunity in a NY minute.

The liberation of Tamra continues. Those boobs are coming out!

Wait a minute, this is a repeat of last week's episode

#34 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Heather and Terry Dubrow are nice match. He makes, she spends

Eddie' is packing some muscles, he must workout a lot

#35 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

I hope Tamra punches Alex in the nose when she goes to that lunch. That chick is too much

See, Heather is all for getting down and dirty. I am surprised and impressed she is going through with this mudness. She and Terry are definitely cool people

#36 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

I hope Tamra punches Alex in the nose when she goes to that lunch. That chick is too much

See, Heather is all for getting down and dirty. I am surprised and impressed she is going through with this mudness. She and Terry are definitely cool people

Not only is doing it but she is having fun with it.

OMG! did you all see the RHNJ promo? Drama!

#37 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

I saw the promo, it is going to be a crazy season. Who was Melissa screaming at to leave, was it Theresa? I am one of the few that likes both women. Caroline is my least favorite NJ housewife anyway

Heather has standards, she won't shower in a public bathroom. Gotta love her

#38 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Tamra's happy thoughts includes Simon giving her expensive gifts. In other words, Typical Tmara. She is so emotional because of her kids, I understand that. It must be hard to walk away from a 15 years

I approve of her waiving her spousal support. Proves she is willing to walk the walk

#39 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Anyone think Heather look like a monkey when she contorts her face in some ways?

Tamra is absent so we have to deal with bat shit crazy Sarah. Heather engaged her surprising me, Vicky though handled herself like a champ. She deserved the bottle of win for the way she handled her

Heather is right, everyone got along great on bowling night, Gretchen, Slade and Vicky. Slade hauled Vicky off her ass even. Kudos to everyone for acting like adults for once

#40 MirandaG

MirandaG

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

New Episode on tonight! Anyone online and watching tonight?

So glad Tamra had those horribly huge boobs taken out!! I am so proud of her taking ownership of her own body again!