• Please log in to reply
621 replies to this topic

#41 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

I'm torn between thinking Vicki is an idiot and feeling sorry for her. Brooks is playing her and her ego is so large and needs so much stroking, it's blocking her view of the truth. Sad. I'm glad she went to support Gretchen though. I also agree with her -- Gretchen's a jack of all trades, a master of none.

Speaking of, if you want to be a professional singer but fear the idea of singing in a microphone, it's probably not for you. And no kidding it's gonna be different than singing in the shower -- that Gretchen, such a brain trust. I don't get why everyone keeps saying how much guts it takes to get up and do it when you know you'll suck and you're just doing it for money. If someone paid me thousands of dollars (and I stood to make more from the itunes release), I'd gladly stand my tone deaf booty on stage, belt something out and try to be sexy.

Tamra has really become the chorus this season. I mean, she's still Tamra and a lousy friend, but she says what the rest of us are thinking.

I have no idea if Jim is as horrible as he seems via the show, but my Lord, I'd be gone.

Heather and her family continue to be a breath of fresh air. Sometimes she gets to be a bit fake though with the "I'm so nervous for you, I'm a supportive mama." thing. You met her yesterday. We know you really don't give a damn, Heather. If this is you acting, well, don't be surprised if you don't get the part in Canada.

#42 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Heather does pour it on a bit thick at times. Do you think she's had some work done on her face? You know I love her but sometimes she looks like she could be related to the Joker

:lol

OMG that is hysterical. I do think it looks like she did something to her face. It doesn't look natural. Also, not sure I buy there was an audition, but good for her trying to hustle and make herself seem marketable.

#43 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

I'm torn on the Vicki thing. Honestly, I'd be pissed if I were here re: Briana's wedding. My mother (who has another daughter besides myself) would kill either of us if we did this. Mother's spend their lives dreaming about their daughter's day...which is weird but it seems to happen that way.

That being said, Vicki is horribly selfish re: Briana. Yeah, she wants the best for her, but it's more about how it looks for her than Briana. And she does make everything about her. I wonder about this marriage too -- much like I wonder about Vicki's relationship with Brooks. You've been on TV, people know your weak spots...but I trust Briana's judgement (Vicki's not so much). She seems happy, so good for her. I wish she was on the show more.

Ryan's getting to the age where if there's no couch, there's gonna be no fun time in the bedroom. Nice of Tamra to help him out. But yeah, he doesn't need a $1500 couch. Go to Ikea or something. Start small.

Alexis seems well meaning (though idiotic w/ that Jim didn't enjoy the show stuff), but yeah, I can't root for her on this TV thing at all. Anymore than I can root for Gretchen's singing career (ha - one time with the Pussycat Dolls and she thinks she can do Broadway? WTF kinda drugs is Slade putting into her drink?).

#44 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Yay Tamra fan! It felt so lonely here.

Ahem, taking of her tits (Eddieâ„¢) was empowering. Gotta love her logic.

How do you feel about Heather, I LOVE her. She and Tamra are my girls!

#45 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Welcome Miranda :) Tamra is happy with her smaller bra size and that is all that matters

Gretchen should never go without makeup. She should draw at least draw her eyebrows (hahaha!)

Jim is a controlling jerk ass

Good question Terry, "isn't this enough for you Heather"? Why can't she just find a job in the LA area. Terry is a freanking saint

#46 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Good question Terry, "isn't this enough for you Heather"? Why can't she just find a job in the LA area. Terry is a freanking saint

Jim and Terry are like day and night. So are the women they are married to. The words " my husband is my master" will never come out of Heather's mouth. I will kneel over if she says something resembling that statement

I support Heather wanting to go back to work, she is being realistic about it IMO. She wants to work but not at the expense of her family.

The insults are flying fast and furious. I thought Vicky and Gretchen are BFFs now but she is right, G is a jack of all trades, master of none. Truth!

#47 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

Oh boy, Jim had chin implants? Tamra is such a telltale lol. I have to agree with her, Brooks is suspect, he can't be trusted

Alexis won't change a thing about herself ..... at the moment

#48 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Vicki is so proper, I love it! I don't want to hear about how Jim and Alexis got his sperms into the container. TMI

Aww, I don't like Gretchen all that much and I also know it is impossible but I hope her Vegas performance goes well. She worked her ass off for weeks so why not

#49 MirandaG

MirandaG

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Argh! I am reading your comments and getting excited to watch. I had some work come through my email and had to DVR it. I will be watching later tonight though. I am not sure how I ever survived before DVR!!

#50 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Argh! I am reading your comments and getting excited to watch. I had some work come through my email and had to DVR it. I will be watching later tonight though. I am not sure how I ever survived before DVR!!

I don't either. My DVR and OD!

Last week's show was tame compared to tonight. There weren't any fights, that is not it, just a lot of backbiting. More than usual for this show

#51 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

I feel sorry for Vicki, something about Brooks rubs me off the wrong way. Call me cynical but the man seems like he is wayyy too good or something. Vicky can't see that but she would, this is the same woman who didn't know her husband of many year's age. Just give her time, she'll forget what he looks like, she is a walking definition or self-absorbed.

Gretchen is self deprecating, I guess that is why even though know I she will such epically, I can't help but ... wish her well? She is so far out of her league it is not even funny. Thing is she knows it lol

Heather does pour it on a bit thick at times. Do you think she's had some work done on her face? You know I love her but sometimes she looks like she could be related to the Joker

#52 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

I said it the other day, I don't believe her when she says she's never been under the knife. In the least she's injected botox

Jenners I don't think Jim is as horrible as he is one the show. None of them are. They amplify themselves for the show. That that make sense? :lol

They won't be a show if they are their real selves. It'll be boring

#53 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL!

I can not wait for you guys to watch Gretchen's performance. I am sure there is a word to describe my vocabulary is hella limited so you'all tell me

BTW - why was she wearing so much eye makeup the morning after her performance? Still in custom? lol

#54 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Brianna knows Vicki well that it why she eloped before introducing her husband to her. She and Ryan should have their own show, I'd watch. She was practically giddy when she dropped the bomb on Vicki, Ryan was too. They couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces. Really cute. Even if she wasn't a control freak, asking Vicki to be happy for them is asking too much I think. I understand her concern, he seems like a nice kid but she's only just met him. As her only daughter's HUSBAND. I will freak out if I were in her place. She seems to be trying to put on a happy face for them in the previews - by tuning the tables on her daughter lol. She is trip

She speaks too fast and fumbles some but I think Alexis can be a passable reporter if she keeps up with the training. It is a shame that college students spend thousands of dollars on tuition but buy themselves an intern position after graduation yet untrained people like Alexis get shoe horned into jobs unsuitable for them.

It was nice to see Tamra's Ryan. I will do the same thing Tamra is trying to do. I LOL'ed at the look on his face when the guy said the throw pillow was $17. The boy probably planned to spend that amount on a whole couch - if he must have one. He only needs a bed. All the entertaining can happen right there :lol

#55 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:29 AM

Vicki getting blindsided by Brianna's news was perfect. I loved that Brianna waited to tell her on camera too. LOL

#56 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

It is a mother's worst nightmare. Moreso if you are Vicki lol

It is brave of Gretchem and Alexis to put themselves out there. That is the only nice thing I have to offer for their bone headed decisions.

#57 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

LOL - Vicki doesn't think Brianna's wedding is about she and Ryan only.

Gretchen's father didn't give his consent for Slade to marry Gretchen. Not surprising seeing how her mother hate him

#58 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Something is wrong with my TV or the camera crew are messing up, I can't see their heads in some shots

Vicky makes everything about herself. It is par of the course, she can't help herself. I think I fell in love with Michael a little bit for not being all rah ah! Brooks. Loved the way he cut

The ladies look gorgeous! I love Tamra's red gown and Heather's gold gown.

Tamra's quip, okay snark, about Alexis's lateness was mean but hilarious. "It takes a long time for a drag queen to look like that" Sure does!

#59 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Vicky's speech was nice. I didn't tear up

#60 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

Vicky's speech was nice. I didn't tear up

Oh Brianna, your new husband should be the most important man in your life

Vicky wasn't the only one in the dark, Brianna's brother heard about her marriage on facebook. Not cool B