• Please log in to reply
668 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

I didn't watch PC, but wasn't she a vampire? Cuz yeah, I love the Vampire Diaries and Buffy but vamps in Port Charles is too weird for me.

I'm so glad the vets are coming back. I have no doubt it's for short stints, but I'll be glad to see them. I know people have been complaining about Jax and Nik and such but I think when GH comes back they'll still be viable characters brought back. Lucy and Kevin, Anna and Robert, Sean and Tiffany -- those guys wont.

And yes, I am of the belief that GH will be cancelled, but that in a few years it will be resurrected, reworked and something will be done in Primetime with it. It's got a huge history -- I see it ending up like Dallas (which they are going to do a 2.0 version of which will include older versions of the little kids as well as the older vets like JR, Bobby, etc).

#22 bajangirl01

bajangirl01

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

Credit MareBear 1221

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 bajangirl01

bajangirl01

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

- Jasam find out hes the father on 2/6 and celebrate.

- Jasam make love on 2/8

- Jason and Sam discuss how Carly will react when she hears the news of Sam’s pregnancy on 2/10

- Monica visits Jason and Sam on 2/10

- Alexis and Molly get excited about the baby on 2/10

- Jason has a episode when he tries to open Franco’s gift on 2/10.

- Sam convinces Jason to go the hospital on 2/13 for her and their unborn child.

- The Morgans realize they can’t put off having a long talk about their options where the baby is concerned on 2/13

- Jason experiences medical issues while thinking of Franco on 2/14.

- Sam has a new Franco DVD on 2/14.

- Jason tells Carly that Sam is pregnant on 2/15.

#24 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

Scrubs and Jasam Promo

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

#25 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

Posted Image

#26 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

So far, we have heard of Frisco/Felicia, Robert and Anna. SID spoiled Lucy Coo and Kevin last night.

What does this mean for the current cast? It seems Ana and Robert are here to investigate Robin's disappearance but I don't see the need for Kevin or Lucy.

Unless Kevin is Sam's daddy. PC meet GH maybe?

#27 bajangirl01

bajangirl01

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

I would love it Kevin was Sam's dad, also wanted Lucy to be her mom, but no such luck

#28 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

I would love it Kevin was Sam's dad, also wanted Lucy to be her mom, but no such luck

I have always maintained that it is a shame they didn't just bring Livvie instead of creating Sam.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sam but Livvie was already an established character with a huge fanbase. Kelly wouldn't have had such a rocky beginning

But more importantly I would not hear of how paring her with SBu/Jason saved her from a certain fate. To hell with that.

#29 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

I don't remember if she became a vampire or not, I do remember the whole town going up on flames or somesuch nonsense.

They can say the last few months of PC was a horrible dream since Lucy and Kevin are apparently alive and well.

And yes, I am of the belief that GH will be cancelled, but that in a few years it will be resurrected, reworked and something will be done in Primetime with it. It's got a huge history -- I see it ending up like Dallas (which they are going to do a 2.0 version of which will include older versions of the little kids as well as the older vets like JR, Bobby, etc).

Interesting theory, I haven't given a Remake a thought. Hollywood is fresh out of ideas so I can see this happening in the very near future.

Instead of outright canceling AMC and OLTL, ABC should have tried merging the two and moved it to primetime. With little effort, a show based on two already established long running shows, will be sure fire success.

#30 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

GH Previews for week of Febuary 13

THIS WEEK ON GENERAL HOSPITAL

The heat is on between Carly and Johnny! Sonny confronts Kate about Jax, but she drops a bomb on him. Michael and Shawn find common ground. Matt and Ewen compete over taking Elizabeth to the pulmonary research ball. Meanwhile, Maxie rats out Elizabeth to Monica. Robin vows to find a genetic protocol solution to save Jason. Carly and Kate struggle over creative control of the MetroCourt. TJ announces an unauthorized party at the lakehouse via MyFace. Matt is horrified to learn of Elizabeth's suspension – and he goes after Maxie, who has something up her sleeve. Dante and Lulu discuss his relationship with Sonny. Robin makes Jason a promise. Johnny and Anthony spar. Ewen reveals to Ethan Cassandra's motives. Franco has sent Jason and Sam black/white footage of Jason's past. Dante and Ronnie get additional clues on the predator who attacked Delores and the dancers. Shawn confronts Carly about her growing closeness with Johnny. Jason, Sam and Monica discuss their future as a family, and are hopeful for the future. Patrick looks for Robin in the lab. Everyone is gathered at the Metrocourt's Pulmonary Research Benefit Ball and soon it's war between Sonny and Johnny.

CAN'T MISS

Sam convinces Jason to go to the hospital for the sake of their unborn child on Monday, February 13th.

Robin, Patrick and Emma share a warm moment when Finola Hughes returns as Anna Devane on Tuesday, February 14th.

Jason drops the bomb on Carly that Sam is pregnant on Wednesday, February 15th.

Alexis's hormones are raging and she begs Molly to be her "date" to the pulmonary benefit on Thursday, February 16th.

A gloved hand aims at Sonny and Dante at the benefit on Friday, February 17th.

COMING SOON

Anna has a heart-to-heart with Mac. Helena makes waves at Wyndemere. Shawn interrupts Carly and Johnny

#31 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

2/22
General Hospital
(The Decision)

Sam goes to Patrick for a favor; Shawn interrupts a tender moment between Carly and Johnny

GH ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 20, 2012 SON
Posted Image

Maxie struggles to keep Matt from Elizabeth.

Kate makes a important decision about her future.

Tracy, Edward and Anthony discuss family history.

Dante struggles to prevent the mob war from escalating.

Sam’s keeping a secret.

#32 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

New Promo - How Far Will You go to Save Someone you Love

http://www.youtube.c...a2cFUAAAAAAAAAA

#33 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

I wonder what secret Sam is keeping, because she tells Jason everything.

#34 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

Until we are told otherwise, I am going to believe she knows the sex of the baby and is keeping it to herself.

As for telling Jason everything, he is on the brink of death (rme) so there are things he can't handle.

#35 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

GH Hot Sheet Week Of 2/20/12

Scrubs

Posted Image

The explosion at the hospital puts husband and wife in mortal danger. Robin is faced with saving an unconscious Patrick AND the serum she hopes will cure Jason. Lives are on the line, but how will it all shake out?

Sonny/ Skate
Posted Image

Meanwhile, at the benefit gala, Sonny manages to save Dante's life from the sniper, but the fallout could be just as deadly. Sonny assumes the Zaccharas were behind the attempt, and payback could be swift and deadly.

The shooting leaves Kate particularly shaken, and as Olivia worries about the emotional state of her cousin, look for Kate to shock everybody by breaking up with Sonny! And that's just the tip of the iceberg -- by the end of the week, Kate finds herself in a shocking state

Molly/TJ
Posted Image

Speaking of shocking states, look for Michael to walk in on the party at the lakehouse and find a drunk and passed-out Molly! Blame gets directed at TJ, so why is Molly defending him?

Starr
Posted Image

All this, plus Helena continues to threaten Cassandra, Ethan, and Luke, and Dante grapples with his complicated feelings about Sonny. And recognize this young lady? Yep, it's Starr Manning from One Life to Live - and she's in Port Charles this week. But why? And what's in store for her there?

#36 Batelita

Batelita

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

thanks for posting

#37 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

The explosion at the hospital puts husband and wife in mortal danger. Robin is faced with saving an unconscious Patrick AND the serum she hopes will cure Jason. Lives are on the line, but how will it all shake out?

Poor Robin.

Propping Jasus kills!

#38 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

General Hospital Promo Week of 2/20

Includes Todd/Blair and John McBain

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

#39 bajangirl01

bajangirl01

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

i think it's about Robin's death

#40 beastsbeauty

beastsbeauty

Cordial

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

Kelly Monaco is incredibly gorgeous. I haven't watched GH in quite a few years, but I was an avid watcher when she first came to the show as Sam. I remember loving her character, especially her and Jason's interactions.