• Please log in to reply
668 replies to this topic

#41 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

Kelly Monaco is incredibly gorgeous. I haven't watched GH in quite a few years, but I was an avid watcher when she first came to the show as Sam. I remember loving her character, especially her and Jason's interactions.

Hey!

If you are a Sam fan then you should consider tuning back in, the stories are crap no question, but Sam is finally pregnant

#42 bajangirl01

bajangirl01

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Longer GH promo

http://www.youtube.com/v/9mvYUWyHXfY

#43 beastsbeauty

beastsbeauty

Cordial

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

After reading the discussions on this board, I'm highly considering it! I do miss the show. My problem is I get entirely too wrapped up into it. If the characters are hurting, I'm hurting. I end up walking through my day feeling their emotions! :$ Go Sam! Excellent news.

#44 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

SOD via SD

What Will Happen
Starr receives an unexpected visitor
Dante talks to Delores about a case
Maxie has a pivotal flashback
Luke has a heart to heart with Robert
Carly unleashes her frustrations on Alexis.

There is a heartbreaking picture of Patrick holding little Emma

Silly question but what are Patrick and Emma wearing in the picture? Trying to figure out if the picture is today or next week?

Emma is sleeping on his chest. She's got a ponytail and is in pink PJ's. He's got a blue t-shirt on and what looks like his hospital scrubs. They actually look like they are in a hospital room? I can't tell. But he's leaning on a pillow and their are some white and blue stripped curtains in the back.

Posted Image

Starr Article.

KA says she was surprised and devastated that they killed off Hope and Cole. But she thinks that is better then Cole just leaving Starr. They "left" her at the happiest they were and it was just a tragic accident. Enter Micheal. She has her walls up and they bond over loss. Then she finds out Sonny is his father it's a game changer.

KA says that she called to congratulate FV when he got the job, and she did, HE said do you want to come with me.

=====

SOD Maxie caused Robin's death

Maxie comes to the horrifying realization that she caused Robin's death.
PC mourns and Maxie remembers that she turned on the gas in the lab.
She starts thinking why wasn't it me. She's already lost so much. Robin was the closest person to her in her life.
She goes back to thinking about BJ and why she had to died for Maxie to live. Why did she get her heart.
Every time something tragic happens Maxie things why wasn't it me, I'm a terrible person, Robin was a saint.
Maxie throws herself into her work. There's a whole lot of guilt. She may act like she doesn't care but it's the opposite. She is vulnerable and sensitive.
Maxie shuts herself down and distances herself from everyone. She is like you know what I am just not going to be close to anyone anymore. It hurts too much to lose people you love
JL says she was still bawling after her scenes with BA about Robin's death.

=====

SOD - Scorpio Rising

A preview of next weeks talk with FH. She talks about her return to PC and KMc's exit.

FH talks- She doesn't like it. She really doesn't. It's hard for her to see KMc go. on the other side she's interested in her taking this new direction. She thinks she's going to be a wonderful film maker. So she's really happy for her. She hope's she can help the viewers who are going to miss KMc

#45 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

SID March-19-12

Posted Image

#46 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

NE Spoilers Week of March 12

A showdown begins
Dante and Lulu are puzzled
Steve's past is discussed
John McBain arrives in Port Charles...why?
Anthony works on Johnny accepting an offer from Kate
Monica and Tracy have a bickering match
Jason gets a visitor at the hospital
Sonny confronts Kate
Maxie is going crazy

#47 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Michael Easton interview with TV Guide Link

TV Guide Magazine: You're one of the last people we expected to see back in Port Chuck, considering your bloodsucker past.

Easton: I know what you mean. But, like John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans." I'm feeling very lucky to be on GH. It's kind of cool to be part of the fight to keep the show on the air. I hope I can help contribute to that.

TV Guide Magazine: Then you're hopeful about the show's future?

Easton: I am! I just don't see ABC letting go of soaps completely. There's a feeling that the wrecking ball is right outside and that there's no time for complacency or apathy, and that's mobilized everybody. I think if we keep up the fight, if we pick up the pace and the energy, there's a good chance we can stay on the air. But the audience really needs to embrace us. If you have feelings for this show, now is the time to stand up and be counted.

#48 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

Noah Returns to Comfort a Shell - Shocked Patrick

Posted Image

Up next, during the week of March 19, is GH vet Rick Springfield, who created the role of Noah Drake in 1981 and last played the doc in summer 2008. He’ll be back for multiple episodes, arriving at son Patrick’s side during this time of obvious need.

More at TVline.com

#49 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

CGS 3/19-3/20

3/19

General Hospital
(Tempers Flare)
Sam attempts to rationalize her decision to Jason; Anna loses her temper with Patrick.

3/20
General Hospital
(Noah Returns)
Noah returns to town to be there for Patrick; Michael feels a connection to Starr

More pathetic begging and back peddling by Sam. Yay!

Is Anna going to finally find out about Lisa? Either way bad timing, the man just lost his wife.

#50 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

TV Guide Magazine: Then you're hopeful about the show's future?

Easton: I am! I just don't see ABC letting go of soaps completely. There's a feeling that the wrecking ball is right outside and that there's no time for complacency or apathy, and that's mobilized everybody. I think if we keep up the fight, if we pick up the pace and the energy, there's a good chance we can stay on the air. But the audience really needs to embrace us. If you have feelings for this show, now is the time to stand up and be counted.

The denial is painful.

They know it is coming to an end, cancellation is inevitable but most of them don't want to accept it. Not that I blame them.

I don't want to entertain the thought of TK coming to GH.

#51 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

Per SOD

From SOD:

Star crossed lovers John & Nat got their happy ending on OLTL but from 2001-03 ME played Caleb opposite KM on PC what does that mean for Jolie fans?

-From what ME has picked up he's still together with Nat, it's not like he walked out.

-He comes to PC on what starts out to be a long weekend type thing & obviously it's going to drag a little longer

-It's a soap opera thing but they're still involved. He talks to her.

-One of his first scenes he has with Sam, he shows her a picture of his son. That is the light of his world.

-She talks about going through an issue with her husband and he talks about going through his relationship with Nat

-The writers are being respectful of the story lines

-Right now, it's just two people brought together by circumstance

-He worked with Kelly his second day & it was like not having been away at all

-You look into her eyes --and it's still the same eyes

-She's lovely and such a talented actress

#52 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

From SOD:

Star crossed lovers John & Nat got their happy ending on OLTL but from 2001-03 ME played Caleb opposite KM on PC what does that mean for Jolie fans?

-From what ME has picked up he's still together with Nat, it's not like he walked out.

-He comes to PC on what starts out to be a long weekend type thing & obviously it's going to drag a little longer

-It's a soap opera thing but they're still involved. He talks to her.

-One of his first scenes he has with Sam, he shows her a picture of his son. That is the light of his world.

-She talks about going through an issue with her husband and he talks about going through his relationship with Nat

-The writers are being respectful of the story lines

-Right now, it's just two people brought together by circumstance

#53 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

I'll honestly be shocked if Jasam are broken up. Even more so if a pregnant Sam starts the beginning of an affair with McBain

#54 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

This is the best news I've heard in a long time as far as Sam is concerned. I am sick of her being all about Jason these last few weeks.

She is pregnant and needs to take care of herself. John is welcome to help :/

#55 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

I'll honestly be shocked if Jasam are broken up. Even more so if a pregnant Sam starts the beginning of an affair with McBain

If RC is not a fan of the mob like I suspect then I expect him to do just that. Break up Jasam and have Sam find happiness with a non mob man.

It'll work for me on all levels.

I hate Natalie.

I LOVE Sam and have been wanting her out of Jasam's orbit since he threatened to kill her

I hate Jason

Steve B doesn't impress me any

I hate Natalie NOT Buchanan

A Jason freed Sam is when she is at her best. I want to enjoy Kelly to the fullest

I really really dislike Natalie

ME has a soft spot for Kelly after all these years. Bring it on

Haters can hate.

I HATE Natalie

#56 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

It burns me that Carly is going to be proven right by Jason. She is always right, RC got one thing correct.

#57 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

Has Starr always been this shrill? She is like the hyped version of Lulu when Lulu was at her worst.

Thing is Lulu is not the brat she used to be and Julie is 100 times the actress that Kristen Alderson is.

#58 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

TV Source

GH Previews: Week of March 12

As friends and family prepare to say goodbye to Robin, Maxie has a major meltdown at the funeral!
THIS WEEK ON GENERAL HOSPITAL

Matt worries for Maxie as she continues to be wracked with guilt over the role she feels she played in Robin's unfortunate death. Ewen's counsel fails to help Maxie. All of Robin's family and friends prepare to say their goodbyes at her memorial service.

Mac and Lulu are unable to convince Maxie to attend Robin's funeral. Tracy and Monica's argument about Robin's death and funeral has an adverse effect on Edward. Many pay loving tribute to Robin, including some surprises. Patrick is overwhelmed when he attempts to speak at Robin's service. Maxie has a major meltdown at Robin's funeral.

Jason is adamant on seeing Robin after Spinelli inadvertently mentions something is wrong. Sam enlists Alexis and Molly in her plan to keep Jason in the dark about Robin's death and funeral. Unfortunately for Sam, Carly has other plans and is determined to tell Jason the truth. Will Sam be able to stop Carly in time?

The Corinthos and Manning families face off! Carly and Blair share a common bond; Michael struggles to talk with Starr. Johnny gets pulled deeper into part-time Kate's (aka Connie) issues. Michael Easton joins the cast of General Hospital as John McBain.

Steve reveals his secret to Olivia and shares who else knew on Monday, March 12.

A shot rings out. Olivia finds a way to help Steve after overhearing a conversation between Tracy and Anthony on Tuesday, March 13.

Robin's memorial service begins on Wednesday, March 14.

Port Charles residents pay loving tribute to Robin on Thursday, March 15.

Sonny takes a business call with a surprising visitor on Friday, March 16.

COMING SOON
Sam has a case of deja vu when she meets John McBain. Jason and Elizabeth run into each other. Rick Springfield returns as Noah Drake. What is the newest puzzle from Jason & Sam's past? Mac and others try to get Maxie to come to her senses. Jason is angry at Sam.

#59 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Mac and Lulu are unable to convince Maxie to attend Robin's funeral. Tracy and Monica's argument about Robin's death and funeral has an adverse effect on Edward. Many pay loving tribute to Robin, including some surprises. Patrick is overwhelmed when he attempts to speak at Robin's service. Maxie has a major meltdown at Robin's funeral.

I'm glad Maxie changes her mind and goes to the funeral. Wish she is being played by Kristen Storms. Poor Patrick, JT is going to kill me.

Jason and Liz running into each other is a spoiler why?

#60 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

The aftermath of Robin's death have taken a backseat to the Mannings drama, I hope her funeral gets the screen time it deserves. You are right, I am sure Jason Thomas will dilever. Scrubs fans have my sympathies

COMING SOON
Sam has a case of deja vu when she meets John McBain. Jason and Elizabeth run into each other. Rick Springfield returns as Noah Drake. What is the newest puzzle from Jason & Sam's past? Mac and others try to get Maxie to come to her senses. Jason is angry at Sam.

Sam fans who doesn't like her with Jason will be thrilled.