257 replies to this topic

#21 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

Avery and Michael. Just no!

No! not Michael and Lauren. They are the last unsullied long term couple on daytime

What is Lauren doing while Avery is moving in on Michael? Bonding with her own potential partner?

#22 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

She's lost her mind

Promo for next week
http://www.youtube.com/v/53xLbz2gQoc

#23 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

Ack, what is wrong with her?

Its okay, her super lawyer hubby will get her out of any trouble. He can plead insanity like Daisy's lawyer did

#24 kinser

kinser

Cordial

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Sharon is sleeping with Adam still. I saw a bit of it today. Wanted to gouge my eyes out.

I read he was blind.

It won't surprise me at all if it turns out he is faking it all along. In fact, I will be surprise if he is not faking it.

Did they resolve the marriage between Victor and Sharon? She can't be married to the father while sleeping with the son

WHAT?? Sharon is married to Victor? Yuck!! I haven't watched this show in ages, but remember when Sharon was in high school. It's funny how you can miss years of this show (or any soap for that matter) and pick right up whenever, with many of the same characters still hanging around.

#25 kinser

kinser

Cordial

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

I think it's funny how Michael has become an upstanding guy (this happens frequently in soaps). How many know he raped Christine years ago? Yeah, total bad guy back then.

#26 kinser

kinser

Cordial

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Another thing, how do some of these people look exactly the same as they did 20 years ago? That's just creepy. I like that Nikki and Victor have aged quite a bit. Lauren has always looked like she does now - it's just not right.

#27 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Another thing, how do some of these people look exactly the same as they did 20 years ago? That's just creepy. I like that Nikki and Victor have aged quite a bit. Lauren has always looked like she does now - it's just not right.

Cricket came back a short while ago but I don't remember the assult being brought up. She was involved in an FBI case with Chance.

Tracey Bregman is aging extremely well. If she's had plastic surgery you can't tell. I can't lol

#28 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

Melody Scott looks good too.

Nikki is annoying when she is with Victor but I generally love her

#29 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Avery and Michael. Just no!

My guess, he and Avery will become partners in the courtroom, it won't lead to the bedroom however. The thought of Michael and Lauren not being together is inconceivable. Anything can happen thats for sure ... they could break up ... but if an Avery&Michael sex happens, it'll be long after he and Lauren are no longer together :oh:

I was reading some spumors that Sharon
Spoiler: click to toggle
so Phick are safe at the moment

#30 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

That is right, Sharon and Victor get Hot

Ick! Ick! Ick!

#31 JaGurl

JaGurl

Friendly

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

Can they dress Harmony better.. Nikki is too immature

#32 kinser

kinser

Cordial

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

That is right, Sharon and Victor get Hot

Ick! Ick! Ick!

Oh that's just gross. He was an old man when she was in high school. Gag.

#33 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

Whenever the writers take character down this route, I wonder what the actors think of the direction. I don't follow Sharon Case on twitter but according to some do who do, she is not pleased. They got this from a tweet of hers, I don't know what it was

Michael and Lauren become stagnant so I am glad they seem to have more screen time. The downside of having a front burner storyline on a soap is that it comes as the expense of your character

#34 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

I don't blame Sharon Case if she hates the direction in which they are taking Sharon. The character is unrecognizable

Lauren is fierce! I loved her going toe to toe with Victor.

#35 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

Sharon's choice in men is the man who stole her baby and told her she was dead or his father. Sucks to be you Sharon

Elizabeth Hendrickson will look good in a garbage bag, she looked great in the red and white dress. I like Kyle, yummy! but I don't like Chloe and Abby fighting over him. Abby and Chloe shouldn't be interested in the same men.

#36 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Sharon's choice in men is the man who stole her baby and told her she was dead or his father. Sucks to you Sharon

Elizabeth Hendrickson will look good in a garbage bag, she looked great in the red and white dress. I like Kyle, yummy! but I don't like Chloe and Abby fighting over him. Abby and Chloe shouldn't be interested in the same men.

I love Chloe. Hate her with Kevin, if getting away from the chipmunk means squabbling with a kiddo then I guess I can deal. It is a small prize to pay

As for the Newman's mattress Sharon, at this point the Newman must be interchangeable to her. If she is with Adam she can easily pretend it is his brother ... or father

#37 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

As for the Newman's mattress Sharon, at this point the Newman must be interchangeable to her. If she is with Adam she can easily pretend it is his brother ... or father

OMG that is hilarious. Sharon will never never recover after this round of bed hopping

I love Lauren going to batt for Michael. Victor is a pompous ass

#38 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

Adam and Kyle having a pity party over their respective bad parents. Kyle has room to talk but Adam sounds like a whiny overgrown brat when he goes into a tirade about his father. Just wait until he and Sharon are shacking up. We will never hear the end of it

Jess Walton and Tracey Bregman are believable as half sisters. I didn't like the history revisit but I am relieved Jill and Lauren are working together now instead of working against each other

#39 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

Kyle doesn't have any purpose, if they need a new man for Chloe bring Chance back for her

#40 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

Kyle doesn't have any purpose, if they need a new man for Chloe bring Chance back for her

I don't know, Chance was an ass to her. He cheated on her with bland as flour Heather. Chloe can do better than Kevin but I don't want her with Chance

I liked her with Ronan. Jeff Benson and Elizabeth Hendrickson were perfect