• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#41 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

They missed an opportunity with Ronan and Chloe. I wouldn't go as far as call what they had an affair, they were fuck buddies.

Sharon crawling back to Victor after a fight with Phyllis is pathetic. After all these years, nothing Phyliss says should get a reaction from her.

Kyle will rue the day he crossed paths with Victor Newman. He's made up his mind, he'd not budged if Billy gave him the lowdown on Victor, I loved that he saved his breathe

Disclaimer - don't watch the last 5 minutes of today's show unless you want an eyeful of Sharon shoving her tongue down Victor's throat

#42 deedee5

deedee5

Cordial

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Here is my take on the whole Sharon mess. In my opinion, Sharon was ruined as a character when they hooked her up with Adam. Adam is the worst thing that ever happened to the Sharon character. Because MAB and co are continuing to ruin Sharon for Adam's benefit. She is eitherr used as his redeemer or she is the catalyst for his bad behavior. They are so invested in the journey of Adam, that they don't realize how much Sharon has been ruined to give Adam a love interest.

Sharon was a rootable character when she was with Nick. Nick/Sharon were off and on for over 10 years. Shick should have been the end game. But MAB destroyed Sharon/Nick for Sharon/Adam. Adam, not Nick, is the Newman that Sharon really loves. The Shick breakup didn't hurt Nick at all, because he rebounded with the Phick pairing and is doing fine. Sharon has not been so lucky. Everything about Sharon had to be changed in order to do the Shaddam relationship, and it has damaged Sharon's character. Sharon/Victor would have never happened had she'd been with Nick. But the new Sharon, who is in love with her daughter's kidnapper, will do anything.

Sharon/Victor is only going to be short term. MAB is only doing SV because she needs to fully redeem Adam and create more angst for Nikki/Victor. Chelsea is Adam's new redemption. Through her Adam will be cleansed from his sins. Once MAB has cleansed Adam he will be repaired with Sharon. As long as MAB is headwriter Shaddam will be the end game.

#43 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Sharon is the one who paid the biggest price but Adam was the worse thing to happen to Y&R as a whole. That wasn't the case when he showed up in town, it was only after he gaslighted Ashely that he went from character you love to hate to one you just hate.

He was doing some questionable things before that but going after a woman who held no ill will against him to get back at this father was lower than low. Ashely was the only one who didn't think he was the scum of the earth that he is. She befriended him despite all the warning and she paid for it dearly. I didn't blame Chris Engen for wanting out of his contract. Those homophobic accusations were twisted.

I have no word to describe how despicable Sharon/Adam were. Sharon was dead to me the minute she looked at that guy without murder in her house. I never thought Sharon could sleep with man who caused her and Nick so much pain. Nick, the love of her life but that is like another lifetime.

How will Chelsea be Adam's redemption though? She is a newbie character who tried to come between a pretty popular couple. MAB can try to redeem Adam but I that guy is beyond repair IMO

#44 JaGurl

JaGurl

Friendly

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Can Sharon act any nastier.. Oh I cannot believe Chelsea and Adam went to bed.. Ashley please grow up sound like a immature child like Nicky.. Victor is mean firing Michael after all the dirty work he did for him

#45 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

Chelsea and Adam were sorta hot. Just me? ok

I didn't feel bad for Michael, anyone who willingly do Victor's dirty work get no sympathy from me when Victor turns on them

#46 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

Even Victor is struck speechless by the things coming out of Sharon's mouth . She doesn't care what anyone thinks, she doesn't want a man who will rescue her, she doesn't want to waste time .....

Poor Sharon Case, she must have been dying a little on the inside

Tucker and Harmony. Yes? No?

#47 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:16 AM

Sharon/Victor is only going to be short term. MAB is only doing SV because she needs to fully redeem Adam and create more angst for Nikki/Victor. Chelsea is Adam's new redemption. Through her Adam will be cleansed from his sins. Once MAB has cleansed Adam he will be repaired with Sharon. As long as MAB is headwriter Shaddam will be the end game.

I am glad Sharon sleeping with Adam was the last straw for Nick. Sharon and Victor will continue to hammer home the point he dodged a bullet

Victor and Sharon won't last, I can't wait to see her face when Victor throws her out of the ranch

#48 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

Even Victor is struck speechless by the things coming out of Sharon's mouth . She doesn't care what anyone thinks, she doesn't want a man who will rescue her, she doesn't want to waste time .....

Poor Sharon Case, she must have been dying a little on the inside

Tucker and Harmony. Yes? No?

I am not invested in Y&R but I can't look away now so maybe the MAB accomplished something. Sharon haven't had a good storyline since Cassie died

#49 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

Daniel is a terrible lair. Its like he is not Phylis' son. But the lengths he is wiling to go for his daughter is admirable lol

Delia is such a cutie, already a fashionista like her mommy. It is nice to see Chloe and Billy as co-parents

#50 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

After today I am positive Avery will fall for Michael. I am okay with that as long as it remains one sided.

That was hardcore Daniel. I'll never doubt his love for his baby ever again. Selling yourself for your child is acceptable. Selling yourself for a guy. No

I won't tough the fuckery that was Jill and Genevieve mud fight. It was worth Delia's mud bath and Chloe's reaction.

Speaking of, congratulations to EH and GF for their noms. It is well deserved

#51 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Daniel's gon' lost his mind. Phyllis is right, only a drunk will do what he is doing. Marrying Daisy I get. He wants his little girl but leaving her on their wedding night to go and makeout with Eden, in public no less, is foolish.

Tucker's apology for cheating was subpar. He wasn't trying at all. How can he stand there and say he loves Ash, that she means the world to after he cheated a minute ago. He has the gull to say they can overcome it because of her faith in him.

#52 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Tucker's apology for cheating was subpar. He wasn't trying at all. How can he stand there and say he loves Ash, that she means the world to after he cheated a minute ago. He has the gull to say they can overcome it because of her faith in him.

He is turning it on her. In Turcker's head, she has to fix this. I don't mind it too much because Ashely wasn't bending over

I love the Abbots, I love Jack and Billy, he stopped Jack before he went into a full blown pity party. I loved Abby and Ashely. She helped her mom throw a pity party. And finally, I am looking forward to Billy's visit to Ashely.

"I am seeing Sharon again" is so wrong coming from Victor's lips.

#53 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

"I am seeing Sharon again" is so wrong coming from Victor's lips.

I am going to skip tomorrow's episode. They disgust me

#54 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

Ashley should dump Tucker for cheating on her. Billy annoyed me with his pep talk. He is a cheater himself so I understand him trying not to be too judgmental but that is his sister, he should be hypocritical. Abby is the only family firmly in Ash's corner

Devon's indignation about his parents sleeping together isn't earned. All he's done is resent them so why should I care what he thinks about them anymore

#55 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:09 AM

Harmony can GTF and go die. How dare her beg Ashely for forgiveness on behalf of Turcker. Classless trash. never thought I'd have a character played by Debbie Morgan and then Harmony came along

I like Chelsea, I hope her association with Adam doesn't ruin that for me.

#56 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

I tried to but I don't like Harmony, it wasn't because of her affair with Tucker. I just don't like the character

Daisy wields Lucy like a weapon. I feel terrible for Daniel but there must be another way he can stay close to his daughter without faking to be in love with Daisy

Nikki have fears of Sharon copying her style :lol

#57 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

It must be hella strange for Nick to ask Sharon if she is sleeping with his father

#58 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

It must be hella strange for Nick to ask Sharon if she is sleeping with his father

Sharon is nuts, she is flippant about how her children will feel about their mother and grandfather seeing each other. Sadly that is what has become of Sharon. Her relationships took priority over her children once she started screwing Adam

#59 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Chloe is looking great! Nice to see her again

Sharon really has no shame, poor Noah now has to deal with her mother and grandfather dating. There is something mentally wrong with Sharon

#60 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Whats with Sharon???She never learns. wub