• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

Is anyone watching Ladies of London? It's awesome. There's Americans and Brits and it's super interesting :)

#62 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

Is anyone watching Ladies of London? It's awesome. There's Americans and Brits and it's super interesting :)

Yes, and I like it so far. Apparently, Caprice was on season 5 of the Surreal Life.

I LOVE Caroline...she's good reality TV. And I really don't like Juliet. I'm really excited to see where it goes.

I do have to say, hysterical to throw a 4th of July party in London. I can't even imagine...

This show is making me want to book a trip to London (sadly, I am too poor to do that).

#63 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

And another thing, Quad needs to stop messing around and give her husband a baby. This was a topic last season, so I am sure she knew his desire to have children right away before she married him.

Also, Toya needs to go get a job like her husband asked.

#64 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Cameran Eubanks from the original Real World San Diego from about 10+ years ago is on Bravo's new show Southern Charm.

http://www.bravotv.com/southern-charm

I'll watch this because I fell in love with Charleston, SC when I vacationed there last summer.

I hope it gets better.

I liked the season and I'm looking forward to next week's reunion since Thomas and Katheryn ended up having a baby girl.

I hope it gets renewed.

#65 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

What a post lol. Love it. 

As for the whole Quad thing, she just needs to tell him that she doesn't want kids. And then they need to split up from there, as he clearly is going to resent her for not having a child. You can't force someone into having a baby. Raising children is hard even for those that want children, never mind for those that have been forced into it. Resentment is very likely on both sides of the argument, and I think that them splitting up is very possible in the end.

I LOVE Dr Simone, and have since season one. She has me in absolute stitches most of the time.

I will never like Toya, I don't think. Last year I was on Mariah's side, because Toya is just not my type of bitch.

#66 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Married to Medicine

I've decided the drama between Quad and Mariah is stupid and fake. If I don't see these altercations on camera then I don't believe it really happened. They did the same off camera stuff last season with Mariah and Toya's drama.

#67 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

Married to Medicine

I've decided the drama between Quad and Mariah is stupid and fake. If I don't see these altercations on camera then I don't believe it really happened. They did the same off camera stuff last season with Mariah and Toya's drama.

I would have to subscribe to your notion, even if tenuously. I am not sure if their spat is false, but it very well could be. I can't write it off. I thought that this season of Married To Medicine was going to be a little bit more entertaining that the last one. It started with a bang and it has settled into the borefest that it was last season again, unfortunately. I am hoping that it picks up soon.

#68 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:09 AM

So I actually think that I may be ready to give up on Married to Medicine. The show sucks at the moment. Really really boring. The super trailer for the season looked alight - pretty explosive compared to last season. But it has just been one boring episode after the other.

#69 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

Yes, and I like it so far. Apparently, Caprice was on season 5 of the Surreal Life.

#70 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:14 AM

I visited London in 2008 and that's another reason why I like the show. I hope to go back one day. London is one of the easiest cities to visit in Europe as an American.

#71 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:16 AM

I have never heard of this show??? It sounds like it may be interesting. Not having much look finding any of the episodes online yet though?

#72 STEPHiE08

STEPHiE08

Cordial

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

Has anyone here seen, "Blood, Sweat, & Heels"? If so, is it worth watching any past episodes?

Tryin to find something GOOD to watch that I haven't seen...

I know one of the girls on the show is Melyssa Ford but have no clue who the others are..

#73 sat413

sat413

Friendly

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

Has anyone here seen, "Blood, Sweat, & Heels"? If so, is it worth watching any past episodes?

Tryin to find something GOOD to watch that I haven't seen...

I know one of the girls on the show is Melyssa Ford but have no clue who the others are..

I liked Blood, Sweat and Heells, there is drama but I didn't consider it the kind that was so ridiculous it makes you frustrated as a viewer to watch it. There was one woman on the show who I could not stand, she was so arrogant, condescending and very frustrating to watch because she clearly only acted better than everyone else because she had low self esteem and I found that annoying. I did like that these women seemed to have real issues going on so I appreciated tuning in and feeling like I could relate on some level.

#74 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

I can also say that blood sweat and heels is good. I wasn't too fond of many of the girls after the first episode because I am somewhat of a feminist. When you see the first episode, you will see why

#75 mylyric

mylyric

Cordial

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:51 PM

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Has anyone tuned in to this show on Bravo? It has the same feel as the other housewives shows, but it's about the housewives of Melbourne Australia. Their Drama is a little funny to me, because it seems a little forced. They also attempt to be overly rich and they throw around titles and brands. I can say I like it, because it's slightly different and I want to see where it goes.

I can also say that blood sweat and heels is good. I wasn't too fond of many of the girls after the first episode because I am somewhat of a feminist. When you see the first episode, you will see why

Blood Sweat and Heels started off a little over the top for me. I felt like some of the women were doing the most for TV and it didn't seem genuine. As I watched a few more shows I started to get to know the ladies personalities a little better. I didn't like how some of the ladies ganged up on Micah at the end. It was a little disturbing for me to watch, but Micah did seem to have a alcohol issue. 

#76 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

Wrong thread.

Real Housewives of Melbourne is on my watch list. Sound like Housewives with titles? lol

Edited by Cybagem, 19 October 2014 - 08:03 PM.

#77 ReallyLikeTV

ReallyLikeTV

Noob

• 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

For me the only watchable thing on Bravo is Top Chef. I am hoping that there are other Top Chef fans out there who are interested in talking about it. I have worked in restaurants and baked in the past so I can relate to the "cheftestants" to some degree. I know there are a lot of people who have no experience professionally with the food and restaurant business who are big fans. They are just "foodies". Anyway, if you are out there please reply and we may get a Top Chef thread going if enough people are interested.