• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

We have come a long way. Hell, Sam have come a long way. I have been waiting for this moment since she lost baby McCall. I hope RC doesn't mess this up for us.

I wasn't happy with the way the possible rape - it is still not a foregone conclusion - was handled. How it became about Jason and how he felt about Franco violating his wife. I did love the little POV Sam got from her conversations with Michael and Spinelli of all people.

But I promised I wasn't going to bitch too much because it could be much much worse. Bottom line, she is having a baby ------ GILR!

#2 Batelita

Batelita

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

I just hate the rape s/l.

Sam has lost so much in her life... her brother, her baby girl.... to have Franco ruin her honeymoon like that and even have Jasam finding out Sam is prego and be worried that he might be the father... such a hard blow in the gut for all us fans.

I was soo happy this week with Sam, finally her dream is coming true and I hope that she will get her baby girl.

#3 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

If Franco is dead who are leaving the gift from Franco???How do they know when the Morgans are not home and who placed it on the balcony? :huh:

#4 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

He may have set them up before he died. Or maybe someone on his payroll is unaware of his death and his still doing his bidding.

All I know is that Franco is not coming back, James Franco doesn't have the time to make any more appearances on GH.

He is dead dead dead

#5 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Franco might be dead, but how did he get the pics of Jason as a child. I pray they are not related. The doctor di say the genes closely match Jason. If Franco(the dead) is related I will flip. Sam and jason are the best action couple they have on GH, and I wish they would get them out this funk and gives them so action. I also will be glad when(if)KS comes back!

#6 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

I refuse to entertain the thought of Franco being A) alive or B) related to Jason lol

If I looked at it objectively, put aside what I want to see happen, there is just no way either option is a possibility. Franco will be needed in some capacity if either turns out to be the case and from what I hear, the guy is no longer coming back.

I want KS back too, NuMaxie is working for many people but her Maxie doesn't quite fit ...

#7 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

I see your point Wendy. Still Franco have to have a friend working for him. The package didn't place itself on the Morgans balcony. I thought Jason had camera in or some kind of security around the penthouse. Guess he don't the way his ex- booty calls walk in and out of the penthouse. ITA pleassse don't let Jason have any blood ties with Franco or Sam. Maxie(KS) caould really delivers to lines to Liz. I not to happy that GH seems to redeem /try, with Maxie. If you think about whatever Maxie says about Liz is true. I say let Matt find out for himself and get his checkbook out because Matt you will be the daddy. As for Ewen, he might be workibng for Helena also.

#8 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

Maxie have always been the truth teller when it comes to Liz even if there are times when she comes off as the pot calling the kettle black.

After Monica and Jason's scenes on Friday, I can't wait for the next Monica/Sam scenes.

I need Sam to tell Spinelli and Maxie her happy news herself.

#9 Batelita

Batelita

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

I see your point Wendy. Still Franco have to have a friend working for him. The package didn't place itself on the Morgans balcony. I thought Jason had camera in or some kind of security around the penthouse. Guess he don't the way his ex- booty calls walk in and out of the penthouse. ITA pleassse don't let Jason have any blood ties with Franco or Sam. Maxie(KS) caould really delivers to lines to Liz. I not to happy that GH seems to redeem /try, with Maxie. If you think about whatever Maxie says about Liz is true. I say let Matt find out for himself and get his checkbook out because Matt you will be the daddy. As for Ewen, he might be workibng for Helena also.

I totally agree and i just miss KS... thins new girl doesn't cut it for me and i can't stand her.

i don't want to even hear Franco's name.hate this s/l

#10 lazy queen

lazy queen

Shy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

I want her to have a girl. I waited 6 years for this. RC better not mess this up.

#11 KeMoFF

KeMoFF

Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

I hope she has a baby girl, especially with JaSam's history of baby girls :wub:

#12 Marty

Marty

Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Sam, this is your baby. You already know that Franco is the father and that he's most likely been killed by Jason. I say 'most likely' as this is a soap and 'dead' people come back all the time and I have wondered just who left the cd on the balcony Franco style. I'm more than willing to entertain the idea that Franco lives and that if GH is ever able to afford the actor again, Franco will return. Until that time, we will be left guessing.
That being said, Sam knows, in so far as the DNA tests report at this point, those being subject to change on soaps, that she is not carrying Jason's baby, that Franco was a homicidal maniac and that she was drugged before having had sex with him so she's essentially been raped though she has no clear memory of that. In short, the child she is carrying is the product of rape, as much an innocent victim as she is. It is not the child's fault and Sam does want a baby. There was doubt if she'd ever be able to carry one to term, but then things changed and all looked well for it assuming that she and Jason wanted a child.

Jason, at present, is struggling with the concept of being a father to Franco's baby. Yes, he stood father to Michael, AJ's child, a man he had grown to detest, but Michael turned out okay, given who raised him. As far as we know, AJ was not a homicidal maniac, though he definitely had issues with alcohol and jealousy of Jason, among other things. What Jason needs to get through his head is that at this point, it is Sam's baby, too, and if he wants to get all uppity about homicidal maniacs, he need not look past his own mirror. He's responsible for a lot of dead people whom he killed with as little passion as Franco had for those he killed. Yes, Jason suffered from brain damage, but what's to say that Franco did not as well? I'm thinking that brain damage while in the womb, or during delivery. Heck, for all we know, his birth mother was nutty as a fruitcake and much of his problem was because of her nurturing. After all, she bought him, did not adopt via legal means.

Again, that being said, it comes back to Sam who, I think, is more than happy to keep HER baby, if only Jason will accept it. I even think that she might accept it regardless of whether or not Jason accepts it, that she might view his rejection of the baby as a rejection of her.

I'm also wanting Sam to tell Jason that she's sick and tired of him getting all righteous about who she talks with, given that ordinary people do not have issues with talking with cops and that if he won't talk to her about things that she will find someone else who will. Fate seems to be throwing McBain into her path and he seems to be a decent guy. Jason is more interested in dealing with Sonny's issues than he is in dealing with Sam's and that should tell Sam something about Jason's priorities. Jason's priorities are definitely screwed up.

So, getting back to the title of this, Sam, it's your baby. Do you love it, even though you have misgivings about its father? Heck, I can see you having misgivings about the the nurturing part given you are hoping to raise it with a hitman as the father. But, make no mistake about it, it is your baby and Jason should have no say, given that he is not the father and that he's waffling about whether or not he wants the job. How dare he get all righteous when he works as a hitman for a murdering thug of a mobster?

Frankly, the whole crappy tale from Heather about seeing that there was something wrong with Franco from birth is nothing but justification for her selling the baby and taking the cash. No way could she have seen that he was defective mentally at that moment in time.

What I'd love to see is Sam telling Jason that it's her baby and she's raising it with or without him, and then moving out of the penthouse until Jason makes up his mind. If he opts out, so be it. Sam should not allow her child to have to live with rejection every day of its life and she needs to tell Jason that he can take his precious opinion and stuff it.

Down the road, I'd like to see that the DNA tests were altered and that it is Jason's baby and that he rejected his own child who is now being raised by John McBain as a good, law-abiding citizen.

#13 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

Wow Marty, thank you so much for saying this

I posted the SID cover, there is a caption that says Sam leaves Jason. If she does indeed leave him, I can easily see her doing what you are saying

It hurts me to see her focusing solely on Jason. I keep screaming "WHAT ABOUT YOUR BABY" at my screen when she is carrying on about Jason.

- How is Jason going to feel about the baby being franco's is a question she should be asking herself but it shouldn't take precedent over how she feels, how she is going to cope with carrying the child of her rapist.

If it takes her leaving Jason for Sam to be about Sam and mini Sam then so be it. I am indifferent to McBain&Sam but they don't make m BP sky rocket like Jasam do

#14 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Great post Marty!

John should not raise Sam's baby with her, it is better if she raised it herself. She can financially support them, John can stick around, they don't have to be together as lovers.

Like you guys, I don't begrudge Jason his reaction, he is going about it the wrong way. Sam is making it about him but he doesn't have to make it all about him too. She needs him more than ever now, she needs to hear his assurance that he will take care of her and the baby. If he can't do that, Sam should walk

#15 karkey69

karkey69

Cordial

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Loved your post Marty...i hope sam does walk out on jason and maybe he will wake up and see that that it is sam and the baby or nothing. he cant blame a woman that was raped or a baby that was the results of that rape. The child as well as sam are innocent and he should man up...it would also be nice to see jason think about someone else besides himself for once.

#16 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Thank you Marty. Michael turned out okay but remember he was called the Mykill for a reason. He was a terror until this recast

I have said enough about Jasam, I like talking about McBain/Sam. Seriously loving then together. I am trying to resist the allure, you know how it is with daytime couples, but it is not working, they are so sparkly. I am all for John raising Sam's baby .... if that is what Sam wants. I want her to have the world, if it includes John more power to her. She's proven her independence, raising her child with the man she loves be it Jason or John won't negate that

I'm also wanting Sam to tell Jason that she's sick and tired of him getting all righteous about who she talks with, given that ordinary people do not have issues with talking with cops and that if he won't talk to her about things that she will find someone else who will. Fate seems to be throwing McBain into her path and he seems to be a decent guy

So much this! He didn't even blink when he was complaining to Liz today. Like hello? You are doing the same thing with your ex of all people.

#17 deedee5

deedee5

Cordial

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

Fate does seem to be throwing Mcbain/Sam together. I just have no idea where this is going. I hope that John will be someone that Sam can always depend on, because she sure can't depend on her jackass of a husband.

Jasam's relationship seems like it is from the 1950s. Jason is a sexist jerk and Sam is his little doormat. Why are they even together? It is obvious that there is no love between them. Jason's first priority is always Sonny, Michael and Carly any woman in his life will come fourth. Sam has lost her identity in the toxic Jasam relationship. So her clinging to Jason doesn't seem like its out of love. Nothing good has come from Jason/Sam being together.

#18 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

Jasam relationship seems like it is from the 1950s. Jason is a sexist jerk and Sam is his little doormat. Why are they even together? It is obvious that there is no love between them. Jason's first priority is always Sonny, Michael and Carly any woman in his life will come fourth. Sam has lost her identity in the toxic Jasam relationship. So her clinging to Jason doesn't seem like its out of love. Nothing good has come from Jason/Sam being together.

Apt description of Jasam. He is a jerk to herdoormat. Her demeanor when she is with him is sad. Sam is always apologizing for one thing or another.

The baby would have been one good that came out of the union but he doesn't want to raise her rape baby so Jasam fans couldn't have even that small consolation prize

#19 PCfan

PCfan

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Fate does seem to be throwing Mcbain/Sam together. I just have no idea where this is going. I hope that John will be someone that Sam can always depend on, because she sure can't depend on her jackass of a husband.

Jasam's relationship seems like it is from the 1950s. Jason is a sexist jerk and Sam is his little doormat. Why are they even together? It is obvious that there is no love between them. Jason's first priority is always Sonny, Michael and Carly any woman in his life will come fourth. Sam has lost her identity in the toxic Jasam relationship. So her clinging to Jason doesn't seem like its out of love. Nothing good has come from Jason/Sam being together.

My sentiments exactly!

I always said that Sam has been sacrificed for this relationship since 2006 and that has not changed since. She has no identity just as long as she is in Jason's orbit. I call Jason 'Jasass' because he is quite the Jackass to Sam.

I just don't find their relationship appealing at all. Sure they had their great moments where Jason's is not all about himself and Sam gets to have a point of view but it's so far and in between that I simply don't care.

I'm really hoping this upcoming separation will lead to divorce. It's time for Sam to be out of the ish she is in. She needs to get her own identity back. Jasass can f*ck off.

#20 PCfan

PCfan

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

I have said enough about Jasam, I like talking about McBain/Sam. Seriously loving then together. I am trying to resist the allure, you know how it is with daytime couples, but it is not working, they are so sparkly. I am all for John raising Sam's baby .... if that is what Sam wants. I want her to have the world, if it includes John more power to her. She's proven her independence, raising her child with the man she loves be it Jason or John won't negate that.

WORD!

I too am all for John and Sam becoming romantic. Right now they're fast building a solid friendship and I love it. And the way John treats her simply warms me up. Not to mention the adorableness he brings out in her. Those scenes on the balcony were simply Beau-ti-ful. Happy Sam FTW. :)

I'm definitely intrigued to where the writers are going with all that 'familiarity' and 'connection'. Right now, they've got my attention.

McBam = Intriguing KeMistry <3

Btw, the McBam chemistry is written like that because of Kelly & Michael's names. Ke + Mi = KeMistry. lol So neat. <3