29 replies to this topic

#21 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

LMAO!

The McBam KeMistry is bringing out the lurkers! Score! Welcome PCfan. I am thrilled by Sam and John. I was hesitant at first thinking RC will be heavy handed with it but so far I'm really liking them together! It is not perfect by any means, there are too many connection and vampire references, but it doesn't ruin their scenes for me at all. I am just so glad that Sam has another person to talk to, someone who is interested in her well being. How can any Sam fan not see that John is good for Sam? At this moment he is much much more better for her than Jason is

The best part of this potential couple is that Sam has another option. That has never happened since she got together with Jason. He had options, Sam had bitter ONS. Huge difference

#22 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

She has no identity just as long as she is in Jason's orbit. I call Jason 'Jasass' because he is quite the Jackass to Sam.

Welcome PCfan - you won't happen to be a Livvie/Caleb fan would you :lol

Time away from Jason will do Sam a world of good. If its only to deal with what she's been through these past few months. I know there are a lot of SamFF here but I like her most when she is not with Jason. Kelly lights up and it looks like a load has been lifted off Sam's shoulders when she is not with Jason.

#23 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Here is a little welcome present for you KeMistry fans

http://www.youtube.com/v/QQQ8mnBjcgI

#24 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

WORD!

I too am all for John and Sam becoming romantic. Right now they're fast building a solid friendship and I love it. And the way John treats her simply warms me up. Not to mention the adorableness he brings out in her. Those scenes on the balcony were simply Beau-ti-ful. Happy Sam FTW. :)

I'm definitely intrigued to where the writers are going with all that 'familiarity' and 'connection'. Right now, they've got my attention.

McBam = Intriguing KeMistry <3

Btw, the McBam chemistry is written like that because of Kelly & Michael's names. Ke + Mi = KeMistry. lol So neat. <3

Come sit next to me. I have hated Jason since he left her on her sick bed after Manny shot her. I haven't changed my mind about Jasam or Jason and I don't think there is anything that'll make me. In fact, he convinces me with most of his actions towards Sam that my aversion to them as a couple is justified. It is bad enough that he doesn't seem to hold her in the same regard she does him, he also mistreats her.

I can tell you how I don't get why there are some Sam fans who like and want her with Jason but I have a truckload of Jasam friends so I will refrain. They know I think they are bat shyt crazy and traitors to boot lol. As cliche as it sounds, people like what they like and I hate making people who have opposing views from mine feel like they have to justify their likes of dislikes but I digress

I haven't heard of any of the nicknames in your post, did you come up with them because they are hella inventive. I too love KeMistry for Kelly and Michael it beats Stelly as far as I am concern lol. The name is apt because I think ME and KeMo have one of the most combustible chemistries on daytime. I know it is subjective but I am pleasantly surprised I by their current chemistry, I was afraid they won't be able to generate their old magic. Magic is not captured in a bottle twice and all that jazz. How much did I botch that up? :lol

Anyway, I am happy that many GH fans see what I see in them and are willing to give them a chance as a couple or siblings or whatever. I think it is safe to say that John McBain's transition to GH is a success! Who needs that stinking trailer trash passing herself off as a Buchanan. Definitely not John

As a KeMo fan, I have wanted her to have another very successful pairing outside of Jasam since she got on the show. It almost worked with GV's Lucky but LuSam's potential was never fully realized. I don't like the notion that Sam/Kelly needs Steve/Jason to be a prominent fixture on GH. I don't depute that Jasam may have saved kelly from the chopping block way back when but I object that it was Steve that saved her. Kelly AND Steve saved her, Jason was not talking to himself in the Jasam scenes as far as I could tell

Sorry for the long winded post. I get carried away when it comes to this subject.

#25 deedee5

deedee5

Cordial

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

Wendy I love your post and agree 100%.

#26 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

The way they promoted keMo/Sam/Jax before she stepped foot in PC was annoying. It was OTT and turned many people off. Kelly overcame it but she would have fared better with GH fans if the show didn't try to sell Sam as a Brenda replacement

#27 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:36 AM

I think the baby will be a boy: The way things seem to be going is that Jason is blaming Sam for being being raped, just like he seemed to blame her for being shot. Same patient,Liz putting in her 2 cents and jason telling her all of Sam's business, than later they both hit the sheets. This time Sam do have family and a BFF to help her out: What is Sam suppose to do?The baby is in her tummy, she is carrying it, she can't separate herself from it, only mentally. She is not going to do that and she is going to protect this baby. She has already made the decision to protect this child, she has made the decision to put this child before anyone(SAM IS IN MOTHER MODE), and Jason cannot accept the baby, than Jason can step. She loves Jason, but she loves this baby more! he can't deal with the baby than he has lost Sam, if he hasn't already. wub

#28 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

LMAO!

The McBam KeMistry is bringing out the lurkers! Score! Welcome PCfan. I am thrilled by Sam and John. I was hesitant at first thinking RC will be heavy handed with it but so far I'm really liking them together! It is not perfect by any means, there are too many connection and vampire references, but it doesn't ruin their scenes for me at all. I am just so glad that Sam has another person to talk to, someone who is interested in her well being. How can any Sam fan not see that John is good for Sam? At this moment he is much much more better for her than Jason is

The best part of this potential couple is that Sam has another option. That has never happened since she got together with Jason. He had options, Sam had bitter ONS. Huge difference

ITA, I never seen them together, but I did like the, the what if.... and i did know they were a very popular couple on another soap. I like John, and I like that he don't back down to Jason. They do have chemistry and maybe John don't mind doing love scenes.

#29 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

ITA, I never seen them together, but I did like the, the what if.... and i did know they were a very popular couple on another soap. I like John, and I like that he don't back down to Jason. They do have chemistry and maybe John don't mind doing love scenes.

He doesn't mind doing them at all

#30 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

LMAO!

Youtube Caleb and Livvie when you have a moment. Kemo and ME had earth shattering chemistry